7.0

1. PhatElvis
    Sep 3, 2007
    Left-handed players avoid this game at all costs. The only LH function that works is putting. This defeats the purpose of buying this game for the Wii experience if you're left-handed.
  2. RossG.
    Sep 1, 2007
    I have played the previous tiger woods games on play station and enjoed them. The Wii game is not worth the money. The Wii sensor doesn't pick up when trying to put, so you either end up hitting it too far, or not enough. It's extremely agravating... Not worth $50.

1. It is a great game to have around when friends come over, and the controls really make the game fun. However, if you just want to play the career mode by yourself, I would suggest picking up a copy for one of the other systems. The overall complexity of the title is not as deep as it is on the other consoles, but the gameplay is much more fun for the average player.
  2. The best Tiger in years just appeared on the Xbox 360 and PS3, but this game just doesn’t feel the same in comparison. Of course, with the Wii controller it shouldn’t – but it also shouldn’t leave me guessing half the time as to where my ball is going.
  3. If you did buy it last year you won’t find anything here that makes it worth spending your money again.