8.8

1. May 18, 2012
    Love this game! But so SICK OF THE QUITTERS that somehow have figured out a way to give me the loss because I don't have a choice but to shut down the system after they do so. So tired of this, my most recent !@#$hole user MedalMan. Just tired of my rank going down after winning. Anyone help me with this??? Thanks

1. Last year's version was phenomenal, but the option to use the Wii MotionPlus accessory makes Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 the most authentic sports video game I've every played. [July 2009, p.90]
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for Wii is the definitive golf game. It's filled to the top with content, sports spectacular controls enhanced by MotionPlus, and includes great Disc Golf and online modes. Seriously, this is an amazing package made all the better by the peripheral pack- in.
    With the addition of MotionPlus, Woods 10 on the Wii is a fantastic golfing videogame, besting its console counterparts because of its control options, extra courses, party game modes, and Frolf. Not to mention, it's casual friendly for anyone to play, but with enough difficulty options for the hardcore to stay interested. It's almost hard to imagine it getting better than this for the foreseeable future.