Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Wii

6.7

1. Apr 26, 2011
    If you are sick of the same game for xbox and ps3 like me then you will love this one. I play it with my girlfriend and she loves it too. It is very easy to pickup and play. I'm 2 weeks in and now its time to up the difficulty(it can become a little too easy at times). Graphics and unlockables bring it down to an 8, otherwise this is one of the best titles I have played on the Wii. SinceIf you are sick of the same game for xbox and ps3 like me then you will love this one. I play it with my girlfriend and she loves it too. It is very easy to pickup and play. I'm 2 weeks in and now its time to up the difficulty(it can become a little too easy at times). Graphics and unlockables bring it down to an 8, otherwise this is one of the best titles I have played on the Wii. Since this release my 360 actually this time around has been collecting dust. Expand
  2. May 25, 2011
    This is THE version of the game to own. Flicking an analog stick cannot compare to actually swinging the Wii remote. There is a wide variety of difficulty options so players of all skill level can play. There is also a wide variety of courses and scoring options to add to replay value. My kids love the mini golf game.
  3. Jul 25, 2015
    I've owned this game since release, and whilst I enjoy playing it and like the new courses it has by far the worst shot physics of any of the Tiger Woods games since version 7 (I own them all).

A 21 degree slice shot into a 45kmph left to right wind from a level tee position manages to miss the fairway to the left somehow! I've had the ball disappear into the fairway and emerge 5m

I've had the ball disappear into the fairway and emerge 5m closer to the pin, Out of bounds in the hole has happened a couple of times. Also the rules of golf don't seem to apply all of the time.

As a game it's fun but don't expect it to be worth a light as a simulator.

#32 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011
#22 Most Shared Wii Game of 2011

1. May 15, 2011
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 is the latest and best game in the series. More, it is also the best golf simulation on the Wii. The great amount of game modes, the good gameplay and the useful caddie are the major advantages of the game.
  2. May 3, 2011
    If you have a passion for golf and want the best representation of what the video game world has to offer, this is it. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is golfing's greatest video game masterpiece.
  3. Apr 29, 2011
    A subtle refinement of an already solid offering.