TMNT

Wii
5.9

1. DanaO.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Not a bad game. The controls work well, and I'm satisfied with my purchase. If you have more than one system, you might want to check reviews between the Wii version and this one. The one thing that makes the Wii version stand out is the mini-games.
  2. JasonM.
    Apr 26, 2007
    Good game. Personally, I give it an 8 overall because I really like the interface. Games like this and Ice Age 2 really appeal to me due to the way the controls work. Control movement with the analog stick, attack by moving the wiimote, lots of button use, etc.
  3. JigE.
    Mar 21, 2007
    Two words, SINGLE PLAYER! Ninja Turtles has always been multiplayer so I was hugely disappointed that this one isn't. What is with the Wii not having any multiplayer games aside from the cheesy party ones?
  4. SimonG.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Sure the game is linear. Sure there a no fighting upgrades, really! No Multiplayer. Not much collectibles. No destructible environments. And a confusing storyline. In fact, let
  5. MonaA.
    Jul 25, 2008
    I wish I had got this game on PS2. Cheat Code Central hits the target: "I found myself wishing that I could just hit buttons to attack instead of pointlessly shaking the controllers back and forth." The enemies take a rather long time to defeat so your arm will be aching by the end of a simple battle. I hated how you could run against walls when running to places but not during combat;I wish I had got this game on PS2. Cheat Code Central hits the target: "I found myself wishing that I could just hit buttons to attack instead of pointlessly shaking the controllers back and forth." The enemies take a rather long time to defeat so your arm will be aching by the end of a simple battle. I hated how you could run against walls when running to places but not during combat; that would have made things more intersting. Overall, it was some decent "fun", but the bad aspects overshadow the good. Expand
  6. AlexanderN.
    Mar 21, 2007
    I like the GameSpot review. It sums it up nicely. There are some cool aspects to the game. Like the story and the ninja-like gameplay. but there are too many flaws to really enjoy the game as much as you could. The levels seem to be too long (took me 30 minutes to beat one of the levels) and the combat does suck ass.

#77 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#54 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. TMNT has some legitimately neat platforming sequences, but it's more frustrating than a kid-oriented game ought to be, and the combat is completely brain-dead.
  2. The best Turtles game in years, which admittedly is kind of like saying you just got the best punch in the gut you’ve had in years. Nonetheless, TMNT entertains pretty consistently, delivering fast-paced thrills but almost no genuine challenge.
    If you judge TMNT on its own merits as a platform-hopper with a dash of semi-imaginative combat thrown in, then it's a fine game.