7.4

1. Jul 17, 2011
    THE GOOD: Well, it's still a Splinter Cell game. THE BAD: The controls. THE ULGY: The graphics. This is the worst Splinter Cell game I've played and it is one of the few games that I regret buying. Oh god, do I regret spending money on this. The controls are the worst part by far, but the graphics are about as equally bad. I know that the Wii isn't known for graphics, but come on. It beingTHE GOOD: Well, it's still a Splinter Cell game. THE BAD: The controls. THE ULGY: The graphics. This is the worst Splinter Cell game I've played and it is one of the few games that I regret buying. Oh god, do I regret spending money on this. The controls are the worst part by far, but the graphics are about as equally bad. I know that the Wii isn't known for graphics, but come on. It being on the Wii is no excuse for ugly graphics. Expand

1. The graphics are a little disappointing--besides some added lighting effects and better in-game videos, there aren't a lot of improvements over the GCN version. [Jan. 2007, p.97]
  2. Take the complicated controls of this popular superspy series and make them even more finicky, lose the online versus mode, and you get Double Agent for the Wii.
  3. It's got exciting stealth gameplay and the controls offer some fun once players get used to them, but the lack of multiplayer, a strong visual appearance and a user-friendly save system make this a weak but enhanced port of the Xbox or PlayStation 2 version.