Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Wii

7.4

1. SimonG.
    Sep 5, 2007
    Double Agent is the first Splinter Cell game I play since the original one. The first really impress me; it really used the graphic capacities of a console to turn that into gameplay and I believe that
  2. Josh
    Oct 21, 2007
    Enjoyable game, but the worst last battle scene I've ever seen in a game. The last battle made no sense and did not fit the rest of the game.
  3. Dec 28, 2011
    I was expecting the worst when ordering this game for £1.50 and was very pleasantly surprised. The graphics were nothing on the HD games but they were good enogh. The controls were actually decent. When I was looking at the instruction manual, my heart was slowly sinking as I saw nunchuck was to jump and hide behind cover. However, I got used to them through sheer perseveranceI was expecting the worst when ordering this game for £1.50 and was very pleasantly surprised. The graphics were nothing on the HD games but they were good enogh. The controls were actually decent. When I was looking at the instruction manual, my heart was slowly sinking as I saw nunchuck was to jump and hide behind cover. However, I got used to them through sheer perseverance and got the hang golf them. It was a nice experience, after playing three games with barely any story line to finally have a story to match the gameplay. All I am annoyed about iis the fact that this was ported from last gen consoles because ubisoft couldn't be bothered to make the next gen one for it. Expand

1. The graphics are a little disappointing--besides some added lighting effects and better in-game videos, there aren't a lot of improvements over the GCN version. [Jan. 2007, p.97]
  2. Take the complicated controls of this popular superspy series and make them even more finicky, lose the online versus mode, and you get Double Agent for the Wii.
  3. It's got exciting stealth gameplay and the controls offer some fun once players get used to them, but the lack of multiplayer, a strong visual appearance and a user-friendly save system make this a weak but enhanced port of the Xbox or PlayStation 2 version.