6.2

1. JakeM.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Both of my predecessors are being far too kind. The game is fun, could have been great, however, controls are complete crap. Seriously, at first I thought it was a learning curve type of thing, and then realized that they are just horrible. On top of button layout being horrible, you can't change it to remap controls, so yea, losing effort. I'm selling mine right away so Both of my predecessors are being far too kind. The game is fun, could have been great, however, controls are complete crap. Seriously, at first I thought it was a learning curve type of thing, and then realized that they are just horrible. On top of button layout being horrible, you can't change it to remap controls, so yea, losing effort. I'm selling mine right away so I'll at least get something for it. Expand

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground does a surprisingly good job of bringing the Hawk experience to the Wii.
  2. Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground does a great job of bringing the Proving Ground experience to the Wii and PS2. The game is a port of the next-generation versions and includes many of the same environments, goals, characters, etc.
  3. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground for the Wii is a good game with classic gameplay and creative controls. The graphics fall short and there is no online component, but it is a very entertaining title on the whole.