Transformers: Cybertron Adventures Wii

6.5

1. Jun 20, 2013
    Terrible, terrible game. I only had a Wii when War for Cybertron was released, so I decided to try this, thinking that it would be the same. Boy was I wrong. I hate rail shooters unless I'm at an arcade, where I expect them. Releasing this at the same time as War for Cybertron was a mistake.
  2. Jun 20, 2013

#89 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#49 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Nintendo Power
    Despite the title, there's no adventuring to be found, and the story is surprisingly weak. [Sept 2010, p.90]
  2. Earlier this year, I was pleasantly surprised by NERF: N-Strike Elite – a far better on-rails shooter than Cybertron Adventures is. And given that the Wii has so many other on-rails shooters like Dead Space Extraction and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, that there is no reason to waste your time and money on Transformers: Cybertron Adventures.
    Where Transformers: War for Cybertron exceeded any expectations to become one of the best action games in recent memory, Cybertron Adventures is the culmination of decades of awful Transformers games and licensed titles in general.