2.8

1. Jun 18, 2011
    This game is just terrible. It took about the whole tutorial before I was completely bored with the game, the repetitive gameplay, and the unimpressive graphics. The nearest equivalent I can imagine to this game is playing a decade old demo over and over again with some decent cutscenes thrown in. Twisted Metal came out over 15 years ago and is superior to this title in almost everyThis game is just terrible. It took about the whole tutorial before I was completely bored with the game, the repetitive gameplay, and the unimpressive graphics. The nearest equivalent I can imagine to this game is playing a decade old demo over and over again with some decent cutscenes thrown in. Twisted Metal came out over 15 years ago and is superior to this title in almost every conceivable way. Avoid this game. It is really bad. Expand
  2. Dec 13, 2014
    Horrible!!! The Transformers don't transform, The levels are hard, the graphics are bad, the enemies are hard, passing the first level is almost impossible, no robot modes, this game is UNBELIVEABLY UNCREATIVE AND BORING!!!!! (And probably one of the worst games of all time)
  3. Sep 17, 2016
    Probably the worst transformers game ever made, stealth force does nothing right. Terrible controls, graphics, and little replayibility. I think this might actually be the biggest commercial for the toys, why, because you can't even **** transform.

#25 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011

This is not a good game by any stretch, and I should probably mention again that it's a Transformers game that has undercut the core mechanic of the entire franchise: transforming.
  2. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Aug 15, 2011
    It shows glimmers of fun, but a short story mode and lack of replay factor stifle it. [Sept 2011, p.98]
  3. Nintendo Power