• Publisher: Atlus
  • Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
8.0

1. Nov 4, 2012
    One of my favourite Wii games. A great concept, with enjoyable gameplay. The storyline is well-crafted and keeps you engaged. Some may find the still-image-and-text cutscene presentation and lack of voice acting a bit annoying, but they don't seriously damage the game. The music is excellent and the controls work very well. There is a solid difficulty curve, and it does get fairly difficult, but there is an 'Easy' mode. Well done Atlus on a creative and engaging game. Definitely buy this! Expand

Trauma Center has a charming style, decent graphical and audio presentation, but really excels in the control department. The franchise has been given a rebirth on Wii, and it has never been better.
  2. Difficulty is erratic overall, and some of the operations are infuriatingly tough on any skill level, even without your nurse constantly interrupting to point out how badly you're doing. Still, even though we occasionally had to pause to curse at the TV, we couldn't stop playing - we were addicted.
  3. You don't need a surgeon's patience or precision to appreciate this quirky, inventive, very likable remake of a remarkable Nintendo DS game.