6.1

1. KellyS.
    Oct 20, 2007
    This is a very solid boxing game. Love the characters, controls and overall presentation. Feels like your in the ring more than any other game.
  2. Jeremyl.
    Jan 9, 2008
    Utterly useless motion controls make this almost unplayable.
  3. Eric
    Mar 30, 2008
    Giving this game a 1 is almost doing it a favor. The fact of the matter is, this game is awful. The controls are completely and utterly stupid. In other words, they don't work at all. I tried to punch my friend numerous times, and I fell over. Also, you can't win if your not the largest character available. I literally walked away, ate pizza, came back and my friend hadGiving this game a 1 is almost doing it a favor. The fact of the matter is, this game is awful. The controls are completely and utterly stupid. In other words, they don't work at all. I tried to punch my friend numerous times, and I fell over. Also, you can't win if your not the largest character available. I literally walked away, ate pizza, came back and my friend had not knocked over my character just standing there. I think he actually hurt himself trying to knock my character over. So please, if you read this, don't even look, play or even have anything to do with this game. When I tried to play the game again, my Wii stabbed me in the face. Please, make the pain stop. Expand

1. A superb first shot at what a serious boxing game could be like on Wii, utterly blwing Wii Sports' interpretation of the sport out of the water. [JPN Import; Oct 2007, p.101]
  2. Sure, the PSone-like crowds look terrible, but Wii Boxing fans finally have a meatier boxer to obsess about than Wii Sports.
  3. Victorious Boxers isn't awful, but it's hampered by a lousy control scheme. Sure, you can play it with a standard controller to make the action a little smoother, but even then it's just an average experience.