Wario Land: Shake It! Wii

8.4

1. Nov 13, 2011
    Although the gameplay is smooth, the story is quirky and the design in colourful, I cant shake (hehe) the fact that Shake it! just bores me, i found no motivation to finish the game as I was wondering the whole time why I wasn't playing a better game.
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    Just got this game via Goozex. Yeah, it's kinda fun, and the art style is definitely interesting, but I'm only on the second "world" and I'm already bored. Maybe I'm tired of Wii games, or maybe this game just doesn't hold up over the long run.

#31 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#20 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. I can wholeheartedly recommend the full-price purchase of Wario Land: Shake It to only three groups of people: kids between 5-10 years old, die-hard fans of hand-drawn animation, and people who love "easy but smart" 2D platformers.
  2. It really hits the sweet spot that few games do: it’s forgiving enough for people who like simple, easygoing games to finish, but challenging enough for completionists to work at for days, even weeks on end.
  3. Even with its minor faults, Wario Land: Shake It! still manages to be a great platforming experience. Shaking your controller gets old very quickly, but the tried and true platforming goodness that is Wario Land, thankfully, remains intact.