Wario Land: Shake It! Wii

8.4

1. Apr 9, 2017
    A underated wii game. Wario land shake dimension may sound like a cash grab but it is not. Looks great, plays great, funny and great level design. This is on of the best games on the system.
  2. Jul 17, 2016
    It's-a-me! Wario!! Wahaha!! This is the best "Wario Land" you'll ever play! Not only does it have me in it, but you get to shake the Wii Remote to shake enemies, objects, and most importantly: MONEY!!! The graphics are super cool too. Just look at my strong muscles! The story's OK, but who cares about that! Simply a must buy for the Wii! BUT IT OR ELSE!!
  3. Sep 6, 2013
    Una total entretencion un juego excelente que demuestra salir adelante en una regular compañia como es Nintendo Wario land shake it es lo que buscaban nosotros los aficionados a Wario.
  4. Jun 28, 2012
    One of the top 10 Wii games and one of the best 2D sidescrollers ever made!! Pluzzes are intelligent, graphics are artistic beautiful, every level has different scenario and music. Excellent use of Wii controls.
  5. Nov 13, 2011
    Although the gameplay is smooth, the story is quirky and the design in colourful, I cant shake (hehe) the fact that Shake it! just bores me, i found no motivation to finish the game as I was wondering the whole time why I wasn't playing a better game.
  6. May 27, 2011
    A terribly underrated gem that has a neat gameplay mechanic (shaking your Wii Remote to unleash a devastating ground-punch) and jaw-dropping graphics.
  7. Apr 14, 2011
    Just got this game via Goozex. Yeah, it's kinda fun, and the art style is definitely interesting, but I'm only on the second "world" and I'm already bored. Maybe I'm tired of Wii games, or maybe this game just doesn't hold up over the long run.
  8. Nov 16, 2010
    A great 2d platformer with great graphics and great music, but its kind of short. the enemies ar sometimes just the same but this game is defenetly whort buying it.
  9. BradJ
    Aug 31, 2009
    This game is really good! I'd even go so far as to say that it is one of the most underrated games this generation along with games like Endless Ocean! Only thing bad about this game is that it only takes about 4-5 hours if you're just going through the single player without doing missions or collecting treasure which I recommend you do!
  10. ShawnLaib
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wario Land Shake It is one of the most incredible 2-D platforming games I have ever played. Shake It has great music, unbelievable graphics, sensational gameplay with tons of replay value with all of its missions and treasures, and the shaking is an awesome little addition to this legendary game. Rock on Nintendo and Good Feel!!!!!!!!!!
  11. RichardA.
    Sep 2, 2008
    Good solid platform fun. Not as good as Super Mario Galaxy, though, like last years Paper Mario, helps fill the time well until the next big Mario Game.
  12. Apr 14, 2011

#31 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#19 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. I can wholeheartedly recommend the full-price purchase of Wario Land: Shake It to only three groups of people: kids between 5-10 years old, die-hard fans of hand-drawn animation, and people who love "easy but smart" 2D platformers.
  2. It really hits the sweet spot that few games do: it’s forgiving enough for people who like simple, easygoing games to finish, but challenging enough for completionists to work at for days, even weeks on end.
  3. Even with its minor faults, Wario Land: Shake It! still manages to be a great platforming experience. Shaking your controller gets old very quickly, but the tried and true platforming goodness that is Wario Land, thankfully, remains intact.