WarioWare: Smooth Moves Wii

7.4

Jan 27, 2007
    It was amusing for about 15 minutes. The same games repeat over and over. They're over too quickly and just tedious to complete. I have no idea who paid the game reviewers to give such great reviews, but what a waste of money this game was!
  2. GainsJ.
    Jan 4, 2007
    I find no enjoyment whatsoever in this. It's painful to look at. How can I enjoy a game, regardless of the controls if I can't stand the graphics?
  3. RobertN.
    Feb 1, 2008
    Crappy graphics. No storyline. Games either without challenge or extremly difficult. Might be fun for children under 4 years.
  4. YasharZ.
    Jan 9, 2007
    Terribly stupid and shallow gameplay mechanism. At least Wii Sports was free and had bowling but Warioware is just DISGUSTING!
  5. BrianW.
    Feb 5, 2007
    I gave this a 1, because it was fun for about 1 hour. I have not played a fun game on the Wii yet (including Zelda) besides Wii Sports. Unless something is coming out soon, I will sell this overpriced Gamecube.
  6. ChrisB.
    Mar 3, 2007
    The game is interesting for the first 2 minutes of play than you realize that the most fun you can have with it is when you are tossing the game as a frisbee disc. The games require no skill or understanding as to why you beat the game. BOOOOOOO to the great Wario, his moves are anything but Smooth.
  7. DavidK.
    Jul 3, 2007
    I went to get this game after hearing great things about, i started to play, and my mouth dropped at the shear horror of one of the worst games i have ever ever known. The game involves no real story line and has a long line of incredibly short and pointless mini games which are extremely stupid. each mini game last around 3-5 seconds, and are repetitive. I must aadmit i had about 5 I went to get this game after hearing great things about, i started to play, and my mouth dropped at the shear horror of one of the worst games i have ever ever known. The game involves no real story line and has a long line of incredibly short and pointless mini games which are extremely stupid. each mini game last around 3-5 seconds, and are repetitive. I must aadmit i had about 5 minutes of fun playing this gamel. and the only other fun i had was playing the multiplayers which were fairly ok this is the only reason i have even given it a rating of 1 and not 0. overall this game is a pointless waste of your time and money so 1/10 very poor and over rated game which is the worst game i have ever played and i have played alot. in my own opinion. Expand
  8. Louissa
    Aug 5, 2008
    Everyone in our house LOVES the Wii so we've gone through a lot of games and this one has to be the WORST !! Graphics looks amateurish, games are nonsense, it was like they tossed a bunch of junk on a disc and hoped for the best. Do yourself a favor and buy something more fun like Mario Party or Twilight Princess.
  9. BenihanB.
    Dec 25, 2007
    Beat the game way to fast. Everybody said this was a great party game, one of the first I bought almost a year ago. We hate it! The biggest waste of 50 bucks ever...What kind of mini/party game only alows one player at a time? We beat it and have never played it since...Buy something different or better yet, nothing at all.
  10. RobA.
    Jan 23, 2007
    This game is a boring, repetitive, poorly conceived piece of trash. You can't skip through the ridiculous intros, and the game quickly becomes boring after seeing the same sort of games over and OVER again. This is essentialy Rayman Raving Rabbids with Wario. This game is marketed as "party games", but may God have mercy on your soul if you let any of your friends play this game. If This game is a boring, repetitive, poorly conceived piece of trash. You can't skip through the ridiculous intros, and the game quickly becomes boring after seeing the same sort of games over and OVER again. This is essentialy Rayman Raving Rabbids with Wario. This game is marketed as "party games", but may God have mercy on your soul if you let any of your friends play this game. If you do get a chance to play this game, ask yourself "Is this game worthy of being on a system that cost you $250 of your hard earned money?" The answer is no. Save your money and wait for something worth playing. I'm going back to kicking ass in Zelda: Twilight Princess. Expand
  11. LarsS.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Really really stupid, takes only an hour to beat, no challenge, gets boring fast, inconsistent visual styles, and lack of depth. The presentation of Wiimote stances is wonderful, but not enough to redeem the game as a whole. Although it's terrible for most everyone, it would probably be a blast for developmentally challenged 5-8 year olds that have trouble with complicated tasks and Really really stupid, takes only an hour to beat, no challenge, gets boring fast, inconsistent visual styles, and lack of depth. The presentation of Wiimote stances is wonderful, but not enough to redeem the game as a whole. Although it's terrible for most everyone, it would probably be a blast for developmentally challenged 5-8 year olds that have trouble with complicated tasks and a lack of attention span. Expand
  12. ClauT.
    Jan 30, 2007
    This is definitely not a game, but a weird collection of poor children's comic scenes... the game works like this: 20 seconds waiting, 3(!) seconds playing...well, i'm not sure if i may call it "playing" - it's more like moving the wiimote slightly, and the microgame is done. i case you don't suceed, your time is running out after 3 seconds anyway. yeah, that's This is definitely not a game, but a weird collection of poor children's comic scenes... the game works like this: 20 seconds waiting, 3(!) seconds playing...well, i'm not sure if i may call it "playing" - it's more like moving the wiimote slightly, and the microgame is done. i case you don't suceed, your time is running out after 3 seconds anyway. yeah, that's fun. wahoo. save your money for something better... pink toilet paper or something like this. Expand
  13. DominikE.
    Mar 8, 2007
    It's the best game, I've ever played!
  14. MichaelB.
    May 1, 2007
    Awful. Fatuous. Deplorable. None of these words comes close to describing WarioWare. Some of the games are just baffling: not in how to do it, but why someone would find this fun? Some of them suffer from control issues (I'm looking at you, ninja sword guy) so that even when you know what you're supposed to do, your guy doesn't respond correctly. I gave it a 1 because there Awful. Fatuous. Deplorable. None of these words comes close to describing WarioWare. Some of the games are just baffling: not in how to do it, but why someone would find this fun? Some of them suffer from control issues (I'm looking at you, ninja sword guy) so that even when you know what you're supposed to do, your guy doesn't respond correctly. I gave it a 1 because there was one game that did work and was a challenge. I gave it 1 more because it was sporadically funny. But I weep for the children of the people who love this game. We won't have enough special ed classrooms for them all. They will be forced to work long hours drawing the art for the next WarioWare game. Expand
  15. BugsyB.
    Oct 14, 2007
    Probably funny if you are 5 years old, but for anyone else this is a totally boring and simply stupid game. Money out the window.
  16. TonyS.
    May 24, 2007
    this game sucks, it is getting boring very fast, because you always play the same sh.t in another variation. the difficulty is to low and the storyline is really short and bad. i would not advise anybody to buy this game!
  17. IanR.
    Jul 12, 2007
    Useless. Boring. And only a one player game - where was the fun? I thought it could have been redeemed if it had a fun multiplayer game, but overall it was a disappointment; it was stupid reviews saying it was brilliant that swayed me into geting it, I just thank god I was able to trade it in and get credit for other, better games. Avoid at all costs!
  18. PaulaM.
    Jul 19, 2007
    I gave it a 2 because t was fun for the beggining. I didnt know how short the games were or how repetetive they got. no real story line, and got very, very boring. I do NOT reccomend this game to ANYONE.
  19. TomH.
    Jul 27, 2008
    This game was a good introduction to the Wii and uses the unique Wiimote capabilities very well. The mini-games are fun to start with, but soon become very boring. I wish I hadn't paid full price for it. For the more mature audience, it makes a fun party game whilst imbibing adult beverages. The darts extra gets more play than the actual game...I wish they had expanded on that. Due This game was a good introduction to the Wii and uses the unique Wiimote capabilities very well. The mini-games are fun to start with, but soon become very boring. I wish I hadn't paid full price for it. For the more mature audience, it makes a fun party game whilst imbibing adult beverages. The darts extra gets more play than the actual game...I wish they had expanded on that. Due to the games fast pace, it's not appropriate for Grampa or Grandma, it just moves to fast for it to be any fun....they'll have more fun watching. Expand
  20. BenW.
    Nov 28, 2007
    I am utterly bewildered that even 1 person could rate this game above a 3. It is the biggest waste of money I have made in an extremely long time. I finished every bit of this game in less than an hour and a half. I bought this game because it was #3 on the top games list. Be smarter than i was. Buy Twilight Princess.

#6 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#15 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

Where the true value of Warioware lies is in both its multiplayer experience - which, depending on how Mario Party turns out, could be the definitive Wii party game - and it's unrivaled charm.
    I had a great time with Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, and you'll get a lot of value out of the game if you're the type that hosts parties or if you have a group of friends or family already that are enjoying games like "Wii Sports" or "Rayman: Raving Rabbids" together.
  3. Games Master UK
    Bigger than before and funny enough to make anyone smile, but control problems annoy. [Feb 2007, p.78]