7.3

1. Mar 21, 2011
    ive never played any of the warioware games until this one . i will say this its very different and not any thing i could compare it too. its also a good use of the wiimote. but the game is just to wierd and kinda pointless theres really no way of disribing it clearly to any one who hasnt played one of them before other then its a huge collection of very short and very strange minigames. i would say rent it if you wana see some thing strange and different . Expand
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    Yes it's short, yes it's stupid, yes it has poor graphics, yes these "flaws" are intentional. WarioWare takes what makes games bad exploits it for a great time playing. This is no serious game - it's all about hanging out with friends and family and laughing the whole way through. Those who say it's too short don't realize that it's only supposed to be played 20-30 minutes a day for cutting loose at the end of a tough day when sitting for four hours and playing another one of Nintendo's masterpieces just isn't possible. And on top of that, the multiplayer modes just add to the experience - sure there's not many and they're quite simple, but the minigames keep it fun and can be picked up right away, making it automatically fun for everyone who wants to live and laugh a little. It's competitive, it's weird, it's fun - it's how the Wii was meant to be played. Expand
  3. Nov 13, 2011
    Smooth mooves as some of the best fun you can have with friends or by yourself... for about an hour. The problem with such short minigames is that they don't add up to much game. Anybody with a pulse and a working body will have fun with Smooth Mooves, but just not for long. Surely worth renting.
  4. Nov 16, 2010
    WarioWare Smooth Moves is a fun game to play straight out of the box. The graphics are cartoony and suit the Wii well, so they don't appear clunky or dated. The games are fun - they have a variety of 'forms', ie ways to hold the Wiimote (eg 'The Diner', 'The Umbrella', and my personal favourite 'The Elephant'). The character roster features old favourites like Wario, Mona, Dribble & Spitz and Dr. Crygor, but adds new characters like Crygor's daughter Penny. Old minigame favourite Pyoro also returns in 'Pyoro S'
    Overall a brilliantly fun and funny game with a great sense of humour - highly recommended.
  5. Jul 17, 2011
    WarioWare could only be called a good game if you like fun. The controls are great and everything about this game is pure delight. Highly recommended for children, drunks, and anyone else who knows how to have a good time.
  6. Jun 27, 2011
    I think if you enjoy games like WarioWare and Mario Party, you will enjoy this -- and if you don't, you will not enjoy WW:Smooth Moves. Mini-games have great variety and the devs did great, innovative mechanics using the Wiimote, which is surprisingly rare with Wii games. There are some fun multiplayer games, but just not enough. Once the nunchuk gets involved, gameplay becomes very challenging -- I doubt anyone calling the game easy has made it to the "red elephant." Playing the hard levels works up a sweat and requires a fair amount of mental agility to keep up. While the majority of controls and concepts are very intuitive, there are a couple I still don't understand and fail at every time the mini-game comes up. The game is absolutely hilarious in some parts with graphic devs showing a great eye for absurdity. That said, the "movies" in the game should have been skippable because they were simply "cute" -- not funny, interesting, or disturbing - an odd part of the game which in a different universe from the rest of the game's atmosphere. The game has solid replay value and is one of the only Wii games I find myself picking up every now and then to play after having effectively finished it. Expand
  7. Jul 7, 2012
    If you don't have friends or family DON'T BUY THIS GAME! The single player is very easy and I beat it within 4 hours and had every mode unlocked. This game is extremely fun to play with other people, but not a very good experience alone.
  8. Jul 6, 2012
    Perfect party game! If you and your friends are drinking and looking to play a fun game, this is it. It get's everyone involved and is always a blassssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttt!
  9. Jun 22, 2013
    Una excelente cadena de mini juegos y diferentes niveles y historias que encantan y divierten a los jugadores de este excelente juego de Wii.............
  10. AdamO.
    Aug 31, 2007
    You may think my score is too generous, but you're completely wrong. Wario Ware for Wii is genius, despite how stupid it is. It's just simple but brilliant and stupid fun. Production values are charming with simple graphics that work fine, and instantly catchy music. I've never seen a game use the Wii remote in such silly and amazing way. The different positions are idiotic, but excellent. Where WW: SM's true strength lies its frantic multiplayer. Easily accesible, yet impossible to master (especially the co-op jumping minigame). I think I've already said enough to tell you why I gave this game a 10. Collapse

Where the true value of Warioware lies is in both its multiplayer experience - which, depending on how Mario Party turns out, could be the definitive Wii party game - and it's unrivaled charm.
    I had a great time with Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, and you'll get a lot of value out of the game if you're the type that hosts parties or if you have a group of friends or family already that are enjoying games like "Wii Sports" or "Rayman: Raving Rabbids" together.
  3. Bigger than before and funny enough to make anyone smile, but control problems annoy. [Feb 2007, p.78]