7.5

1. Jan 11, 2015
    I have never played the original Wii Fit, but this game is great. This game is fun for the whole family. The games are awesome. The graphics are good. I really like the new games. This is probably the best fitness game of all time.
  2. CoreyF
    Oct 10, 2009
    Not necessary. The first Wii fit was good and fun, but this one does not add very much to the original formula. Obviously just a cash in attempt from nintendo.
  3. StevenH
    Jan 1, 2010
    Rife with bro science. Do not trust the advice this game gives you. Here is why: 1.) At 5'8" and 177 pounds, I'm "overweight" according to the BMI metric. Yet on the strength training games, I can easily get "bodybuilder" (like, without even picking up the game ever before). Hmm, I wonder why that is...? The game even goes so far as to say "...BMI is a measure of body fat..." Rife with bro science. Do not trust the advice this game gives you. Here is why: 1.) At 5'8" and 177 pounds, I'm "overweight" according to the BMI metric. Yet on the strength training games, I can easily get "bodybuilder" (like, without even picking up the game ever before). Hmm, I wonder why that is...? The game even goes so far as to say "...BMI is a measure of body fat..." which is not correct. It is merely a biometric measurement of proportionate weight. Someone could have rippling 8 pack abs and the lowest LDL cholesterol ever and still be obese according to this game, represented by a huge fat version of your Mii. Maybe if everyone did the kinds of exercises in this game - waving video game controllers around and standing - instead of doing actual exercise like weight training and long distance activities, then BMI might be a reasonable measurement of fat, because only people who would be extremely skinny would not be flabby. As it is, the game told me to go down to 145 pounds. I am a grown white man who can run half marathons daily and bench press over 250 pounds - at 145 pounds I would have the physique of a 13 year old, basically. 2.) The exercises are inadequate. Overhead tricep extensions with a Wiimote? Give me a break, maybe if you had me hold about 80 of them it would start to be a workout. The exercise intensity ranges from "wave your arms around" to "do a poor man's version of Dance Dance Revolution", none of which are appropriately intense for anyone trying to achieve fitness goals. Maybe if they supplied a 250 kg Olympic weight set with the game, it would start to be difficult or rewarding. 3.) Essentially the only lifestyle advice it gives is stuff 5 years olds hear. "Brush your teeth" "go to sleep" "don't sit down too long" "stand up straight", as if this is supposed to afford you some kind fitness model physique. There is no appropriate advice for diet, which is probably a good thing since it would no doubt be something like "eat lots of fruits and vegetables, don't drink too much soda pop, and purchase Nintendo (TM) power bars". The "exercises" performed in this game are utter gash and will not help you achieve any fitness goals unless you can hardly stand to begin with. 4.) Since it's utterly devoid of any purpose in improving anyone's health, the only remaining measure is how good it is as a video game. Let me put it this way. How does running in place for 30 minutes, doing isometric calisthenics for 30 seconds (such as planks), or enduring crappy infrared controller detection and losing games because of it sound to you? If none of that sounds interesting, I would advise you to avoid this purchase, because you're not going to get anything else out of it. Collapse
  4. JoeC
    Oct 7, 2009
    Today was my 506 day on Wii Fit. I am a forty year old male. I lost 60 lbs using Wii Fit and am now in the best shape of my adult life. I tried EA Active and did not like it. It made my joints and muscles hurt. Wii Fit gives you a moderate work out. I like the additions to Wii Fit. I'm thrilled with the overall package. My results have been astounding in that I never intended to lose Today was my 506 day on Wii Fit. I am a forty year old male. I lost 60 lbs using Wii Fit and am now in the best shape of my adult life. I tried EA Active and did not like it. It made my joints and muscles hurt. Wii Fit gives you a moderate work out. I like the additions to Wii Fit. I'm thrilled with the overall package. My results have been astounding in that I never intended to lose all this weight. Expand
  5. EnOne
    Oct 8, 2009
    Plus is a good update to Wii Fit and gets rid of one of the most annoying part of doing a wii fit workout. Now you can put together a couple of Yoga and Strength exercises like a playlist and Wii Fit Plus will go from one to the other without any more input from you. Unfortunately Nintendo made the horrible choice of removing the feedback scores from this mode so you won't know how Plus is a good update to Wii Fit and gets rid of one of the most annoying part of doing a wii fit workout. Now you can put together a couple of Yoga and Strength exercises like a playlist and Wii Fit Plus will go from one to the other without any more input from you. Unfortunately Nintendo made the horrible choice of removing the feedback scores from this mode so you won't know how well you did on each part of the workout. Expand
  6. BrentY
    Oct 16, 2009
    if you never got the first one, get this one, if you got the first one, it only adds a few new things which are fun and entertaining, however it's not a new experience. Only $20 tho, so at worse give it a try.
  7. EvanB.
    Dec 31, 2009
    Improves on the original in every way! I really enjoyed all the mini-games and the fact that everything is now unlocked from the original from the start of the game! Congrats to Joe C. for losing 60 pounds! I am now inspired to do it too!
  8. Xena
    Oct 31, 2009
    Awesome!!!! I have tried all the other exercise games and this one is the best. The yoga and strength training is really firming my body. And the rest is all calorie burn.
  9. Kathy
    Oct 7, 2009
    The update is slight, but so is the price. Players reactions will be in line with how much they enjoyed the first Wii Fit: people who loved it will find this is an essential update, those that hated it will hate this one too.
  10. Nov 4, 2010
    Pros: It works if you use it and watch your diet. Cons: The excercises are repetative and boring after doing it a couple of months, and the trainers say the same things over and over.
  11. Jul 16, 2011
    This is a great game, and it has so many different activities that it's always entertaining when you play. I also love how it keeps track of your past performances, so you can tell when you've achieved your best score in a particular activity. The two-player mode has a bit of a shortcoming on this front, as it doesn't seem to save your scores properly for the future - but you can simplyThis is a great game, and it has so many different activities that it's always entertaining when you play. I also love how it keeps track of your past performances, so you can tell when you've achieved your best score in a particular activity. The two-player mode has a bit of a shortcoming on this front, as it doesn't seem to save your scores properly for the future - but you can simply trade off on one-player mode to get around this. Expand
  12. Jul 21, 2011
    Bardzo dobra gra w zestawie z balance board. Kazdy znajdzie cos dla siebie. DbajÄ
  13. Dec 29, 2011
    This is a really good game - and when you especially have to exercise, this makes it more fun, rather than a grudging task where you feel that it's not going anywhere. Great graphics, stunningly eye-catching. Plus you can also get others involved, and even your pets. Wii Fit Plus is for everybody, so getting fit doesn't mean you have to be alone. Rather than picking yourself up andThis is a really good game - and when you especially have to exercise, this makes it more fun, rather than a grudging task where you feel that it's not going anywhere. Great graphics, stunningly eye-catching. Plus you can also get others involved, and even your pets. Wii Fit Plus is for everybody, so getting fit doesn't mean you have to be alone. Rather than picking yourself up and plunging into the deep end, it helps give you advice which is extremely family friendly and is very encouraging. Plus, the Wii board itself can be useful for other games, and is also very adorable. Highly recommended if you want to lose weight or just look and feel good in your body. Expand
  14. Oct 23, 2013
    It adds just enough content to satisfy me, so while not being a completely different game it's everything that was fun in Wii fit and manages to make a better game.
  15. Apr 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wii Fit is one my fav wii games

the training is fun play i loved the running out of all of them

the game could been better then i expected it to be but i have blast of fun with the yoga and mini mii games they have

1. Whether or not Wii Fit Plus will help you get in tip top condition remains to be seen, but this is an incredibly enjoyable video game for a budget price.
    Whether you already own Wii Fit or find yourself completely new to Nintendo's best-selling phenomenon, Plus is great way to burn some calories while having fun.
    Wii Fit Plus is a better product, but keep in mind that it's not a sequel. Like the second edition of a book, it looks and feels exactly the same as before, but the additions effectively make the previous version obsolete.