7.5

1. Aug 29, 2014
    A terrible game that has absolutely no content worthy of holding even a 2 year olds attention.
    That's exactly why wii party U sold so bad, people realize these shallow empty games aren't worth paying for when they have iphones.
  2. Jul 4, 2014
    Bajo su inocente aspecto de party game se esconde una fiera de la jugabilidad que será el rey de las reuniones con amigos en casa. Accesible para cualquier jugador y con minijuegos realmente divertidos y simpáticos. Wii party es una compra obligada para las tardes con amigos e invitados donde no hay muy claro un plan. De nuevo, muy bien por Nintendo.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Wii party is one of the top 5 wii games BY FAR. There are tons of different minigames, and they are all awesome! You can play a game that is about an hour, or one that is about 3 minutes.

This is a great game for all ages! I would suggest this to EVERYONE!
  4. Aug 28, 2013
    Every so often, a new 'mii series' game comes out for wii- these are basically a party series that exclusively uses your wii's miis to play. They have ranged from great ones, like Wii Sports Resort, to mediocre ones like Wii Play.
    But the basic make-up of them all is generally similar: minigames.
    Wii Party is the latest entry in this series. This minigame collection sees players using
    the wii remote to play various mii-exclusive minigames. Some are good, some are bad. Some use the wii remote in clever, enjoyable ways, others abuse it. Some don't use the motion sensing capabilities at all.
    But overall, what you're getting is a rather predictable however entertaining package. On your own, there is not a single thing to do- all the options are available from the start. But that's fine, because since when was a game titled 'Wii Party' a single-player experience?
    The issue with the game comes with some of the modes. In addition to minigames, there are some modes that use these minigames- balance boat is a good two-player mode which uses only co-op minigames. The aim is to balance 20 miis on the boat. But to get the right size miis, you must succeed at the co-op minigames. But for every great game like Balance Boat, you get an unengaging minigame like Globe Trot, which is a competitive game that requires players to explore the world in between playing minigames.
    Wii Party is a good multiplayer game, a riot with friends, but the fun wears off quickly.
  5. May 5, 2012
    this game sucks because it is nothing like a party. even if the game says that you're invited, do not go to it, like Project X (2012 film, R), because it won't be fun. It is also a terrible rip-off of the positive-to-mixed-reviewed Mario Party series.
  6. Dec 25, 2011
    The best party game on Wii you can buy. It contains a diverse selection of mini games and modes that you can play alone or bring some friends a long to enjoy the experience.
  7. Oct 18, 2011
    i rly love this 92% good game to play on multiplayer, but people may grow out of it quickly, and the single player is the worst in gaming history.
    but if you have bros, sises, or anyone who can play regularly, go buy
  8. Mar 12, 2011
    Wii Party is a very underrated party game. With lots of play modes - a variant of hide and seek, a Mario Party type of game, quiz shows, Bingo, Wheel of Fortune type of games and more - there is something for everybody. My wife is about as uninitiated as they come in regards to video games and we love playing this game together with friends who are similarly unfamiliar with video games. Simple controls, a bunch of play modes and a variety of fun mini-games that won't always be won by the person with the fastest thumbs make this a great game for everyone that picks up a Wii controller. The mainstream critics have it right that this is a stripped down game aimed at a less hardcore gamer, but since when has simple and fun become the sole domain of the non-gamer? If you have a bunch of casual gamers in your home that enjoy a fun game that encourages teamwork as much as competition, then consider plunking down the $30 or so dollars you can find this great game for. You and your family won't regret it. Expand
  9. Jan 28, 2011
    It's a Wii series game! Perfect to play with friends. SO FUNNY! The mini games are so enjoyable, everyone can play with your Mii in every mini-game. The only thing I think this game should have more is boards. There's only one! What Mario Party did wrong this one did right!
  10. Dec 12, 2010
    No loving for a hardcore gamer, the game from the start is an obvious family game. However, I also consider it Mario Party 8 with Miis. It isn't impressive for a game, but at the same time, its not garbage.
  11. Dec 1, 2010
    This is a good collection of mini games for you and your friends to enjoy. There are a lot of games between regular and co-op, so many that you can play this for a long time without repeating a game. But even once you've played them all they will likely remain entertaining for a long time, they are well designed and simply fun.
  12. Oct 27, 2010
    This one a great one to play with friends and family. Some reviewers think its no good, but I think it's better than Wii Sports, which is far too over rated. The amount of mini games in this is amazing, I have yet to play a mini game twice yet. The idea of the outside the game mechanics work well, I like the idea of hiding the wii remotes around a room for the others to find. This game is really fun! Collapse
  13. Oct 26, 2010
    Enjoyable but short lived fun. Probably meant for a less hard core audience. There are about 20 mini-games with a decent variety of play styles but for many of them I did not feel like there was much skill involved.
  14. Oct 18, 2010
    This is lighthearted fun at its best. There's even a 2 player co-op variant with its own set of 20 minigames! For once, all the miis you designed and collected serve some purpose. I've yet to find someone who isn't up for another round, even after he lost the previous one...
  15. Oct 14, 2010
    Its a Good Game Fun for the Family i wouldn't mind some online play though seems fun to play with others, i mean after all its suppose to be a multiplayer game.
  16. Oct 9, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a good game for play in family and with friends, it has good graphics and a lot of games , you can play with 2, 3, or 4 friends , the only thing bad is that it hasn't got on line mode. This is one of the best party games on the wii. It must be 10 in score. I love this game , is very simple, everybody can play, but if you play alone you get bored. I love all the mini games of this game. I hope Nintendo makes more games like this. When I played with my friends or with my family they say that it is the best game ever on the wii because it is very funny. I think Nintendo should do a Wii Party 2 with many games more and with a On line game mode for play with my friends with their wii Expand
  17. Oct 8, 2010
    I love this game! This is one of the best party games on the wii by far and it has plenty of brilliant game modes. Its also very simple to play so your nan,mam,little brother, anyone can play it. Miss this game at your peril
  18. Oct 27, 2010

1. Jan 20, 2011
    Nowhere near the shallow quality those infernal Miis would suggest. [Issue#102, p.114]
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    Surprisingly, Nintendo did it again. Despite the almost saturated mini games market we have found new gameplay mechanics in Wii Party, and the low price for the game plus controller is almost ridiculous.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    Wii Party is a very interesting proposal which will be like by everyone and allows us to have some fun with friends. Maybe the game does not invent anything, but it brings a broad an varied minigame colection, with good balance.