Wing Island Wii

4.9

1. ToddMcGonagle
    Mar 23, 2008
    Not bad for a game where an adult and a kid can play together or take turns on "missions". It will frustrate you if you think it is a flight simulator. It is not. You use the Wii remote aim the planes. This game is good family entertainment. And it is on that level that I give it a fairly high mark.

Anyone who plays a lot of high end video games will not find this one very challenging or entertaining.
  2. DanielG.
    Nov 29, 2007
    A little short, but the game is fun once you understand that you need to be gentle with the wiimote. I feel the game has been very hard done by in the reviews I have seen, fixating on why chickens are flying planes (who cares - it's on a Nintendo platform what did you expect?). The graphics aren't as bad as people make out, jast lacking in that bit of extra detail you might A little short, but the game is fun once you understand that you need to be gentle with the wiimote. I feel the game has been very hard done by in the reviews I have seen, fixating on why chickens are flying planes (who cares - it's on a Nintendo platform what did you expect?). The graphics aren't as bad as people make out, jast lacking in that bit of extra detail you might expect. If you can get this cheap then I would recommend it. Collapse
  3. PhillipV.
    May 27, 2007
    AHHH! My eyes! This game is so bad it's burning my eyes!

#100 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#32 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Heralded by some as a potential "Pilotwings" replacement, this is in no way as deep, clever or fun. Naff missions tackled in a vehicle not even remotely handling like a plane. [JPN Import]
  2. The graphics of Wing Island are anything but stellar. They look like first generation Dreamcast graphics without any hint of animation. Wing Island is a sad sad place. [JPN Import]
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Navigating your too-large cartoon plane among clunky cliffs and bluffs is akin to playing in a world of giant Duplo bricks. [Apr 2007, p.82]