8.9

1. Jun 26, 2011
    World of Goo is an amazing game. There are plenty of levels to keep you busy, they are often quite challenging, and the graphics, sounds and signboards are awesome. You can go up against people across the country to build the highest goo tower, or you can play through the seven areas, each with some 20 strategic, hard as hell but really fun levels. (that is actually an overstatement, some are quite hard while others are really relaxing) This game is hilarious, and is very rewarding when you finally beat that one level. Go and get it. I would give it a ten, but it's more of a 9.5 because of all the frustration. You have been warned. Expand
  2. Sep 18, 2011
    Proof that monumental things can come for even simple style games. This is probably the most addictive, challenging and easiest to learn games I've ever played in my life. I can't say enough good things.
  3. Aug 8, 2013
    Once I said in a review that Portal 2 is the best puzzle game ever. This is the best puzzle game ever. Fantastic story, amazing physics engine, and great graphics and magic! Edit: music. I meant music. But I suppose there is magic too.
  4. Apr 11, 2014
    I love this game, as it is challenging but in some way it really digs deep into what society wants, and at what cost. The levels are well designed, and so is the storyline, for it all connects up in the end. I also like that there are quite a lot of levels to play around with, and the tomorrow corporation sandbox is a nice little add on to play around with. What I like most, however, is that it isn't famous because loads of money have been put into it, but because it is innovative, fun and simply good! Expand
  5. Jul 7, 2014
    World of Goo is a nice puzzle phsics game.Also an flash version is available online now on cooly8games.com.If you do not have the game you can play it online there.

It's packed full of brilliant, challenging levels. It's gorgeous. It's got beautiful music. And it controls really well. So if you value any or all of these qualities, and hopefully you do, you should be delighted to know that Nintendo's downloadable service is about to rock your world, goo style.
  2. Not only is World of Goo easily the best WiiWare release to date, it's also proof that you don't need a large development team or millions of dollars to create an outstanding video game. In an era of video gaming where style is often emphasized over substance, it's refreshing to see a title like World of Goo that somehow manages to feature an abundance of both.
    It's the atmosphere that transforms World of Goo from a great concept to a fantastic game, with production values well above what you'd expect from a tiny indie developer. The crisp, hand-drawn visuals burst with care and creativity, recalling the wonderfully distinct approach of another recent downloadable favorite, Castle Crashers. And the music -- who would've expected such intense anthems from a physics-based puzzler?