2.4

1. Mar 28, 2012
    this game is worse than alot of games. graphics are crazy and it sucks. but still it is not the worst. fantage is still the worst rated game ever. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS
  2. Jun 7, 2012
    In every way this game is abysmal. A total catastrophe , do not waste your money on this trash. Its the worst downloadable title ive ever seen. I cannot think of anything positive to say about this game.
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    This game is incredibly dumb. The only positive thing that I can say about this is that it is more fun then stubbing your toe. Graphics are bad, gameplay is bad, and the game is just plain terrible. Do not waste your money on this since you can't rent this as its WiiWare

1. Feb 13, 2012
    As a videogame, Zombii Attack is shit. As a parody of videogames, it has its moments. Either way, I'm not so sure it's worth $5.
  2. Feb 7, 2012
    It's not that the Zombii Attack tries something new and aggressive but fails to pull it off, but that it hardly seems to try to be much of a game at all.
  3. Jan 25, 2012
    Faulty controls, terrible graphics, and uninspired gameplay are what players can expect from this one. Even for five dollars Zombii Attack is an insulting waste of time and money.