tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 8, 2013
    I very much recommend this game, workout. I sweat my ass off every time I play, more then I ever had in any gym. I am 23 years old, am 5'7 and weigh 145 and needed a work out that I felt good about. I bought the Zumba Fitness 2 and LOVE IT!!!! Whoever says that cant figure out the belt are sloooooow at learning. It even tells you how to wear it. I have been using this product for a month, minus the weekends (my cheating days) and I can tell a difference already. I love it!! Expand
  2. Apr 15, 2013
    I like this game, because not only does it give the freedom and privacy to do a zumba workout in your own home, but it WORKS. i am craving to buy the other Zumba Core Fitness, i can feel my it working.
    HOW THE CONTROL/BELT WORKS: YOU HAVE TO SLIP THE BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST LIKE IF IT WERE A BELT, SLIP THE WII CONTROL IN THE BELT, UPSIDE UP.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jan 14, 2012
    Trade in your mum's copy of this as soon as she inevitably buys it. [Christmas 2011, p.77]
  2. Jan 4, 2012
    Zumba Fitness 2's improvements are greatly overshadowed by its lack of instruction as well as poor controls.
  3. Nov 24, 2011
    For actual fun and a bit of instruction – all the things you'd get at a real life Zumba class – you want Dance Central. But for adding one more piece to the Zumba branding behemoth, it has to be this, whether it's any good or not.