7.5

1. Feb 20, 2013
    A great trivia game that ran from late 2009 to early 2010. Great to play with friends to see who knew more. It's just too bad it ended so soon, and has failed to make a return. It's been 3 years, and it was a hit, bring it back please Microsoft.
  2. Nov 8, 2012
    This was honestly one of my favorite games by far... Every night, myself and a couple of my roommates would make sure we make it online for the start of the game. We were only fortunate enough to make it into the mob once, but it was still a blast no matter what... The only downside, was that the same people won almost every time. The game was free, and the trivia wasn't to difficult, soThis was honestly one of my favorite games by far... Every night, myself and a couple of my roommates would make sure we make it online for the start of the game. We were only fortunate enough to make it into the mob once, but it was still a blast no matter what... The only downside, was that the same people won almost every time. The game was free, and the trivia wasn't to difficult, so anyone could enjoy playing. I wish they hadn't discontinued this game. I believe I read in Xbox magazine, that it was a bad investment which makes sense because it was a free game, but the winners received prizes such as microsoft points... but I don't understand, why they didn't charge money for the game rather than calling it a bad investment and discontinuing it, because I would have payed to play this game.
    BRING IT BACK!!
  3. Apr 22, 2017
    The best and only Live MMO-Trivia game in existence. Microsoft Studios had a hit on it's hands but cut it short when they revealed it was being shut down. A real live host participated on a weekly basis in a scheduled live "primetime" game where players joining had a chance to become the "One" that goes against 100 other players as the "Mob" in front of a crowd of every other player.The best and only Live MMO-Trivia game in existence. Microsoft Studios had a hit on it's hands but cut it short when they revealed it was being shut down. A real live host participated on a weekly basis in a scheduled live "primetime" game where players joining had a chance to become the "One" that goes against 100 other players as the "Mob" in front of a crowd of every other player.
    Games were based by region. US, Canada, and the UK were the threes regions participating in the beta, which lasted for 13 weeks on it's second (and final) season.

The game was simplistic in nature. X, A, and B, were the main buttons used as a question was posted and answers followed. Scoring had a time and streak multiplier.

As simplistic as it was, it was simply the best trivia game available

There are no critic reviews yet.