2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Xbox 360

4.4

1. May 4, 2014
    okay, so i'm giving this a 10 even though it should get a 5 or 6. Yeah yeah..well the reason is some of you idiots gave it a 0. A polished game top game from earlier from this year with no additions at least deserves 5 or 6. So there you have it..10. to balance your stupid reviews. Justice
  2. Apr 17, 2014
    This game is so amazing i just can't understand why some people don't like it .The graphics are good the atmosphere before the games is amazing you can see crowds ,people celebrating from their home land and also managers .The game has lots of new modes online and offline and that is really good so you can play the game until the next fifa comes out . I'm personally buying the game it'sThis game is so amazing i just can't understand why some people don't like it .The graphics are good the atmosphere before the games is amazing you can see crowds ,people celebrating from their home land and also managers .The game has lots of new modes online and offline and that is really good so you can play the game until the next fifa comes out . I'm personally buying the game it's just a perfect game to play during the summer. Expand
  3. Apr 25, 2014
    I wrote a very negative review for Fifa 14 because it is a very bad game. The balancing is horrendous.

Fifa 14 is basically a header and lob pass simulator. If you know how to do a lob pass or how to cross the ball. You don't really need to know how to do anything else. Because everything else is not balanced properly. Headers are extremely overpowered because the defenders are completely retarded. The crosses are always way too accurate.

But this review is NOT ABOUT FIFA 14. This review is for World Cup 2014. And I am rather surprised by the negative feedback. Some people are even bringing up overpowered headers. Headers are actually very improved in this game. Crossing is far more realistic with lots of errors just like in real life. In FIFA 14 almost every cross is perfect. In the World Cup game it depends on the skill of the player, the way it is supposed to be. The lob passes are defended better. Although still slightly overpowered.

Overall the gameplay is WAY better then Fifa 14. It basically makes Fifa 14 an obsolete game. I don't even want to play it anymore. It's a piece of trash as far as I'm concerned.

Give me the World Cup game over the unbalanced Fifa 14 any day.

The "professional reviews" that favor Fifa 14 over the World Cup game clearly don't play soccer games.
  4. Apr 30, 2014
    This reviewer clearly is ignoring the casual crowd, like me I, I don't buy the game every year but I like cheering on my team and if you just want to have some fun leading US of A to to the cup then this is a great game!
  5. May 4, 2014
    It's a 9/10 game with a 7/10 value price tag. It's hard to justify paying £40 for what's essentially a 2nd FIFA game for the year. But this FIFA engine is the best of this console generation to date, all the main modes you love from FIFA are there (Except Ultimate Team sadly), but the presentation takes it over the top, it's the best in any football game ever, and they really add to theIt's a 9/10 game with a 7/10 value price tag. It's hard to justify paying £40 for what's essentially a 2nd FIFA game for the year. But this FIFA engine is the best of this console generation to date, all the main modes you love from FIFA are there (Except Ultimate Team sadly), but the presentation takes it over the top, it's the best in any football game ever, and they really add to the experience.

If this game had come out with a £25 price tag, I'd be tempted to go 10, but it's hard to justify spending full price on another FIFA game, because chances are, you already have FIFA 14. Check it out after the price drops.
  6. Jun 3, 2014
    obviously this game is a money grabbing effort from ea and should really be dlc, i just cant recommend it based on the price, but based on gameplay I am loving it:

i have been enjoying the wc game but first, looking at some of these reviews others have written, they are complaining about passing mechanics, speed of players, and their inability to successfully land a slide tackle? the

the passing requires skill in terms of direction and strength, players are slower than 14, and tackling requires timing. otherwise like real football, a missed slide could lead to a goal.

players are slower which means people don't try to abuse either (a) bomb down the wing and cross (b) play over the top to a speedy runner. they actually have to occasionally play intricate football!!!
    shooting is refined and the dip on long shots is very satisfying. new corner mechanics are interesting and the overpowered pinpoint crossing from 14 is removed, as is the ridiculous bicycle clearance defenders used to do.
    overall i have been enjoying the game and it has a carnaval atmosphere with the presentation and the samba music, but I cannot imagine myself or the on line servers sustaining this game for long until fifa 15
  7. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is great has good value for a WC game and excellent presentation,graphics and gameplay make this game a solid effort after the disaster of FIFA 14 on Xbox One.

1. Jun 24, 2014
    If you are an Ultimate Team die-hard then maybe 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil won’t be for you, but if you are a FIFA fan and excited about the upcoming World Cup then definitely give this one a try. The only thing there is to dislike about it is the new podcasters that you can have talking during the menus.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jun 12, 2014
    2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil would make more sense if it had been a DLC. [June 2014]
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    May 30, 2014
    EA's newest iteration of FIFA features improved play on the pitch, but doesn't provide enough gameplay modes to justify a $60 price tag unless you live and breathe the World Cup, or want to play as every country FIFA recognizes--including American Samoa. [July 2014, p.73]