2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Xbox 360

4.4

1. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is great has good value for a WC game and excellent presentation,graphics and gameplay make this game a solid effort after the disaster of FIFA 14 on Xbox One.
  2. Nov 15, 2014
    I wish it would actually allow you to choose what stadium like the Singapore's Sports Hub and I wish that it would become an open world game to where the game camera will be on the bus where all the main players who are going to be on the field and the subsitutions and it would show you how you get in the field and then that's when the game will actually start
  3. Oct 4, 2014
    EA has been doing this for a while, and its not improving. Its a compilation of what they have been doing for a while. FIFA World Cup 2010 on PSP was better than this, at least it had an option for putting in weaker and unqualifyable teams (Jordan, Antigua & Barbadua, Samoa etc.) which makes it a delight. This...was an unexcusable mess of just Ultimate Team and FIFA 13 with a splash ofEA has been doing this for a while, and its not improving. Its a compilation of what they have been doing for a while. FIFA World Cup 2010 on PSP was better than this, at least it had an option for putting in weaker and unqualifyable teams (Jordan, Antigua & Barbadua, Samoa etc.) which makes it a delight. This...was an unexcusable mess of just Ultimate Team and FIFA 13 with a splash of International and there you have it. Not at all worth it. Expand
  4. Aug 21, 2014
    aswell as the gameplay might be there is just not enough features to keeping me going back and playing it you'll get bored within a couple of hours, the game screams cash in from EA
  5. Aug 11, 2014
    This game wasn't great but wasn't the worst I ever played. But unlike recent FIFA games there are no transactions which is good but it doesn't make up for the boring game modes. Overall this game wasn't fun at all.
  6. Jul 13, 2014
    Fifa 14 World Cup is a poor release from EA. The graphics are cool, but that's the only thing that differs the original from Fifa 14. Felt like the game was just a copy and paste from the original Fifa 14. The fact they left out a lot of game modes was also a bit weak. Buying two Fifa games in the same year isn’t necessary, I think I’ll just stick to playing Fifa 14.
  7. Jul 10, 2014
    (In a depressed voice) I don't wanna play or review a FIFA game ever again.... (It is all because of the bro gamer's out there who only buy these FIFA games every year because it is cool to do so. I am not one of them. I already said that i was not going to buy FIFA 15 and i stand by my word i won't. I only bought this particular game, because i wanted to give a chance to the world cup(In a depressed voice) I don't wanna play or review a FIFA game ever again.... (It is all because of the bro gamer's out there who only buy these FIFA games every year because it is cool to do so. I am not one of them. I already said that i was not going to buy FIFA 15 and i stand by my word i won't. I only bought this particular game, because i wanted to give a chance to the world cup series and EA Sports (Who are the development team i most despise.) So i came home with least expectations and i played the game. How was it? Well,,,,( Incoming rant, incoming rant) IT'S FIFA 14 WITH A FEW NEW MODES, THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO PAST, NO PRESENT, NO FUTURE!!! ALL THE FIFA, NHL, NFL, NBA, WWE, TIGER WOODS AND UFC GAMES ARE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE SAME **** EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE: THE **** UP SHEEP'S OF THE INDUSTRY ALWAYS BOUGHT THESE GAMES. THAT IS WHY THEY CONTINUE TO COME UP EVERY YEAR!!!!!! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT IS WHY THEY IMPROVE LESS AND LESS EVERY YEAR, BECAUSE WE **** BOUGHT THEM, BECAUSE WE TOLD EA SPORTS AND 2K SPORTS DIRECTLY FROM OUR MOUTHS AND MONEY "GIVE US LESS AND LESS GIVE US LESS AND LESS" AND THEY **** LISTENED US AND DID IT. WE THE **** PLAYERS DESTROYED THE SPORTS INDUSTRY BY OUR OWN MOTHER **** HANDS AND THEY WERE HAPPY WITH IT, WHY? BECAUSE THEY OWNED OUR MONEY AND OUR PENIS. FROM THAT DAY THEY WOULD SELL US ANY **** THEY WANT WITH THE WORD SPORTS, AND WE WOULD BE LIKE "OKAY" AND BUY THE MOTHER **** GAME, AND GIVE OUR MOTHER **** MONEY AND PROVE THAT THEY OWNED OUR MOTHER **** PENIS, THE CORPORATE WOULD BE MOTHER **** HAPPY AND THEY WOULD CONTINUE SELLING THE MOTHER **** GAMES EVERY MOTHER **** YEAR. THAT IS THE CYCLE OF SPORTS GAMES, THERE IS NO END TO IT, IT IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  8. Jul 4, 2014
    alright this is my second review and the game is still garbage! (Apr 21, 2014) ..... its simply a game full of retards running down the field, i play on legandary mode and I decided to use Canada because its pretty easy to win with brazil, argentina, spain or any other powerhouse and heres whats really garbage about this...... i get a throw in, just because it's canada he cant throw a ballalright this is my second review and the game is still garbage! (Apr 21, 2014) ..... its simply a game full of retards running down the field, i play on legandary mode and I decided to use Canada because its pretty easy to win with brazil, argentina, spain or any other powerhouse and heres whats really garbage about this...... i get a throw in, just because it's canada he cant throw a ball 2 feet to the guy beside but somehow will toss it well over his head and must of landed somewhere in the atlantic ocean! just because you are a lower rated team shouldnt mean this cant dribble a ball or make passes, they cant even make a pass to anyone unless you are playing a team thats even worse then canada. so i decided to create a player as a 99 rating (in all categorys) to help canada, and even that player is garbage, as if he doesnt even exist. (sure he will score 2-3 goals against garbage teams but as soon as you play a team just as good he becomes a nobody. just because Canada is a lower class team the players are useless against better teams, they always hide behind their players, they stop on run's like dummys , they cant take or make a pass, they become slow while the computer becomes supersonic speed mode or somthing....you will know within 1-2 minutes if the computer wants YOU to lose because you wont touch the ball or make a half decent play for the rest of the game. just because a team is considered a powerhouse shouldnt mean that they are the only ones who can create plays, runs, passes, goals...... the lob passes in the game are useless. it really annoys the **** outta me when you watch the players behind the scenes on the game, you try to do give and go's but never work and every one seems to be an offside in the games...ANNOYING as FUK Expand
  9. Jun 29, 2014
    “If you are a fan of FIFA games you tend to be quite philosophical, because they tend to build you up then let you down.” FIFA should be a benchmark-setting soccer game with great gameplay and years of thoughtful development & refinement. Currently, it is a husk of latent unfulfilled potential, and is a treated as a blatant cash cow for a lumbering shambles of a company. They also treat“If you are a fan of FIFA games you tend to be quite philosophical, because they tend to build you up then let you down.” FIFA should be a benchmark-setting soccer game with great gameplay and years of thoughtful development & refinement. Currently, it is a husk of latent unfulfilled potential, and is a treated as a blatant cash cow for a lumbering shambles of a company. They also treat their customers with disgrace. If you go to EA Sports forums, they have “vent” treads and any criticism you voice about the game is considered heresy pending a banned account and confinement in the Tower of London. What EA Sports had achieved in the past 10 years would have been easily surpassed by any another studio with more ambition and commitment like Bethesda. When buying a Fifa-EA product, I find myself paying through the nose for their monopoly on licensing & copyright rather than for entertainment. They drip feed 1 or 2 untested “improvements” per year, most of which undermine smooth and consistent gameplay; their flagship features such as randomness, first touch passing and UFC style tackle/collision systems have totally lost the plot. This would be fine if it had been done correctly, but there is no consistency to the implementation here. The game lacks refinement and adding “randomness” to already poor gameplay makes for an extremely frustrating experience. The whole result seems like a rip-off of Madden or UFC. These professional “critical” reviews seem to glorify each FIFA game in isolation of the 10 previous iterations before it, marketing each release as some sort of ground breaking & innovative affair; when in fact there is much less to like. According to EA, “It doesn't matter if you call it soccer or football, in the end all you need to know is that FIFA is the only way to play” or so they hope! More work is done by EA Sports in each iteration of FIFA by patches & fixes, than the original game itself. IMHO the lack of innovation, absence of improvement and dreadful gameplay does not marry well with the high asking price. Expand
  10. Jun 27, 2014
    This game is a rip off, total waste of money. I spent 60 bucks for a game that won't even save after my first match. Makes me so mad. Please do not waste any time or money on this game!!!
  11. Jun 11, 2014
    On a positive side the game is faster than its predecessor fifa 14 and has the fun feeling it needs for a world cup game to attract all audiences. The commentary is refreshing as is the radio, although gets repetitive after a while. On the negative side the game's passing, player control and set pieces all fail to impress while heading is too easy. Also the lack of updates in the game isOn a positive side the game is faster than its predecessor fifa 14 and has the fun feeling it needs for a world cup game to attract all audiences. The commentary is refreshing as is the radio, although gets repetitive after a while. On the negative side the game's passing, player control and set pieces all fail to impress while heading is too easy. Also the lack of updates in the game is quite frustrating. Luke Shaw for England remains a player left out of the game, while Scott Parker, who hasn't been in England's national side since England's 8-0 victory over San Marino in March 2013, is a part of the game. The recently international retiree Ashley Cole remains a part of the squad as well as injured Theo Walcott and Kyle Walker. A new update is needed for the game to create a sense of purpose to play, as its often difficult to play without such important players, for England Luke Shaw is the second choice left back to Leighton Baines, with an injury during the tournament to Leighton or a card or case where he's needed to rest, there is no other like Shaw. Kieron Gibbs doesn't offer a good enough challenge for a starting 11 place and as i said cole doesn't play for England anymore. Finally the other issue is ratings, for some, they are too high, where others are too low. Overall a 4-5 out of 10, Expand
  12. Jun 10, 2014
    Absolutely abysmal edition, a seriously poor and lacking effort (AGAIN) from EA. The obvious differences from the main game is the ball physics and quicker gameplay, where the ball feels extremely light hence accurate passing and lobbed passes are needlessly more difficult. Defending is hopelessly bad, every and any noob simply spam through balls and high crosses to score cheap patheticAbsolutely abysmal edition, a seriously poor and lacking effort (AGAIN) from EA. The obvious differences from the main game is the ball physics and quicker gameplay, where the ball feels extremely light hence accurate passing and lobbed passes are needlessly more difficult. Defending is hopelessly bad, every and any noob simply spam through balls and high crosses to score cheap pathetic goals. I've seen Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva BOTH get abused by spammed crossing and through balls, this gameplay is reminiscent to the decline of Pro Evolution. The WC edition is nothing more than a cash cow, the hope of getting decent players in the free packs are remote yet that wouldn't matter if the gameplay was authentic, which sadly it is not! If FIFA 15 resembles anything like this WC mode, I'll happily through ball towards another football game! Expand
  13. Jun 8, 2014
    it's a lack of respect release sux thing. EA sports trying to push a poor and bugged game again. ..I don't have anything more to saying.. Don't buy this thing.
  14. Jun 4, 2014
    I'm a LVL 55 FIFA player. This game is poor value. Some reasos

I'm a LVL 55 FIFA player. This game is poor value. Some reasos

*** Match-making has been so dumbed down, it only works when it can find an opponent who wants to play with a similarly-rated team. *** You can't see who your opponent is, or the team they've chosen, until the match is already made. *** Many opponents don't appear in Xbox Live's 'just met' list, so forget about friending them or (more likely) abusing & blocking them after they rage quit. *** The UI is confusing. *** And lighting is pathetic; while loading a match, the field is bright, but the outfield player shaded.
  15. Jun 3, 2014
    obviously this game is a money grabbing effort from ea and should really be dlc, i just cant recommend it based on the price, but based on gameplay I am loving it:

i have been enjoying the wc game but first, looking at some of these reviews others have written, they are complaining about passing mechanics, speed of players, and their inability to successfully land a slide tackle? the

the passing requires skill in terms of direction and strength, players are slower than 14, and tackling requires timing. otherwise like real football, a missed slide could lead to a goal.

players are slower which means people don't try to abuse either (a) bomb down the wing and cross (b) play over the top to a speedy runner. they actually have to occasionally play intricate football!!!
    shooting is refined and the dip on long shots is very satisfying. new corner mechanics are interesting and the overpowered pinpoint crossing from 14 is removed, as is the ridiculous bicycle clearance defenders used to do.
    overall i have been enjoying the game and it has a carnaval atmosphere with the presentation and the samba music, but I cannot imagine myself or the on line servers sustaining this game for long until fifa 15
  16. May 15, 2014
    The game itself is good,but this should not be a new game, it should be a DLC. If you are really into the World Cup and you really want your country to win...
  17. UCA
    May 8, 2014
    It's a diffcult game. But I think this game is too simple because you really only can be two skills, dodge an attack and attack with your weapon or magic.
  18. May 4, 2014
    It's a 9/10 game with a 7/10 value price tag. It's hard to justify paying £40 for what's essentially a 2nd FIFA game for the year. But this FIFA engine is the best of this console generation to date, all the main modes you love from FIFA are there (Except Ultimate Team sadly), but the presentation takes it over the top, it's the best in any football game ever, and they really add to theIt's a 9/10 game with a 7/10 value price tag. It's hard to justify paying £40 for what's essentially a 2nd FIFA game for the year. But this FIFA engine is the best of this console generation to date, all the main modes you love from FIFA are there (Except Ultimate Team sadly), but the presentation takes it over the top, it's the best in any football game ever, and they really add to the experience.

If this game had come out with a £25 price tag, I'd be tempted to go 10, but it's hard to justify spending full price on another FIFA game, because chances are, you already have FIFA 14. Check it out after the price drops.
  19. May 4, 2014
    okay, so i'm giving this a 10 even though it should get a 5 or 6. Yeah yeah..well the reason is some of you idiots gave it a 0. A polished game top game from earlier from this year with no additions at least deserves 5 or 6. So there you have it..10. to balance your stupid reviews. Justice
  20. Apr 30, 2014
    This reviewer clearly is ignoring the casual crowd, like me I, I don't buy the game every year but I like cheering on my team and if you just want to have some fun leading US of A to to the cup then this is a great game!
  21. Apr 29, 2014
    I don't understand how people can give this a 9 or 10...actually yes I do. EA employees creating accounts to falsely promote the game as their bonuses no doubt depend on sales. The long and short is this game is just another scripted piece of garbage released by EA. It's slightly more polished than FIFA 14 but is ostensibly the same game.

The game decides at the start who is going to

The game decides at the start who is going to win and either your team plays like super heroes or slugs with the defences conveniently going AWOL to help either you or the CPU to score. Zero skill required for this one, just press any button to advance the script or cut scene sequences as I think of them.
  22. Apr 25, 2014
    I wrote a very negative review for Fifa 14 because it is a very bad game. The balancing is horrendous.

Fifa 14 is basically a header and lob pass simulator. If you know how to do a lob pass or how to cross the ball. You don't really need to know how to do anything else. Because everything else is not balanced properly. Headers are extremely overpowered because the defenders are completely retarded. The crosses are always way too accurate.

But this review is NOT ABOUT FIFA 14. This review is for World Cup 2014. And I am rather surprised by the negative feedback. Some people are even bringing up overpowered headers. Headers are actually very improved in this game. Crossing is far more realistic with lots of errors just like in real life. In FIFA 14 almost every cross is perfect. In the World Cup game it depends on the skill of the player, the way it is supposed to be. The lob passes are defended better. Although still slightly overpowered.

Overall the gameplay is WAY better then Fifa 14. It basically makes Fifa 14 an obsolete game. I don't even want to play it anymore. It's a piece of trash as far as I'm concerned.

Give me the World Cup game over the unbalanced Fifa 14 any day.

The "professional reviews" that favor Fifa 14 over the World Cup game clearly don't play soccer games.
  23. Apr 24, 2014
    Being to the point -
    - The passes are horrible, even if you aim to the player you want to pass the ball, its really hard to do it.
    - The run is useless, is never good enough - The player skills are also VERY limited. - The match opening lasts too long - The graphics is the same, and sometimes is pretty worse than the others FIFAs games. - The penalty aim is pretty confuse. - If the
    - The run is useless, is never good enough
    - The player skills are also VERY limited.
    - The match opening lasts too long
    - The penalty aim is pretty confuse.
    - If the ball is crossed into the area, 80% of the times its going to be a GOAL, cause your defese player never jumps to head the ball out of the area. -- The game is simply horrible, and doesn't worth your money.
  24. Apr 18, 2014
    Sorry....not a good game. Still to much slow....The players are dieing to be slower like that? who on team cares about carrear mode....Sorry but Fifa Wc and 14, the both are below Fifa 13 in playability.
    Do not burn your money.
    Team EA need rethink about football games, watching more games and play more before release these things.
  25. Apr 18, 2014
    Scripted crap. It's all scripted. You don't play the game, you just follow the script EA made for you. A disaster, game designed for noobs and casuals because it's all scripted.
  26. Apr 17, 2014
    This game is so amazing i just can't understand why some people don't like it .The graphics are good the atmosphere before the games is amazing you can see crowds ,people celebrating from their home land and also managers .The game has lots of new modes online and offline and that is really good so you can play the game until the next fifa comes out . I'm personally buying the game it'sThis game is so amazing i just can't understand why some people don't like it .The graphics are good the atmosphere before the games is amazing you can see crowds ,people celebrating from their home land and also managers .The game has lots of new modes online and offline and that is really good so you can play the game until the next fifa comes out . I'm personally buying the game it's just a perfect game to play during the summer. Expand
  27. Apr 16, 2014
    Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014 is just fifa 14 but this time- polished to perfection. Imagine Fifa 14 and just polished and being released for a higher price and having bugs, glitches and less teams. Oh god. Don't make me cry. FWCB 2014 sucks, IAM sorry to say but less game modes and teams??? This is the same game as fifa 14 with good graphics! Don't buy.
  28. Apr 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Apenas uma DLC: muito caro pelo conteúdo. Leve melhorada na Jogabilidade e nos gráficos. Acredito que
    foi desenvolvido meio que as pressas para o PS3 e XBOX360. Para os amantes de futebol e games de futebol, a compra é certa.
  29. Apr 24, 2014
    - The run is useless, is never good enough
    - The player skills are also VERY limited.
    - The match opening lasts too long
    - The penalty aim is pretty confuse.

1. Jun 24, 2014
    If you are an Ultimate Team die-hard then maybe 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil won’t be for you, but if you are a FIFA fan and excited about the upcoming World Cup then definitely give this one a try. The only thing there is to dislike about it is the new podcasters that you can have talking during the menus.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jun 12, 2014
    2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil would make more sense if it had been a DLC. [June 2014]
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    May 30, 2014
    EA's newest iteration of FIFA features improved play on the pitch, but doesn't provide enough gameplay modes to justify a $60 price tag unless you live and breathe the World Cup, or want to play as every country FIFA recognizes--including American Samoa. [July 2014, p.73]