6.4

1. ChrisL
    Mar 15, 2009
    Oh don't get me started. It was fun for the first 10 minutes. Then bordem ensues. The repetitive action is only broken up by small side-missions that are more like a full fledged task in some ways. I will say that the array of weapons and upgrades for "Fitty" were somewhat decent. The dialogue spoken by 50 and his partner was just the unrecognizable dribble we call slang, filled with Oh don't get me started. It was fun for the first 10 minutes. Then bordem ensues. The repetitive action is only broken up by small side-missions that are more like a full fledged task in some ways. I will say that the array of weapons and upgrades for "Fitty" were somewhat decent. The dialogue spoken by 50 and his partner was just the unrecognizable dribble we call slang, filled with humorless swears for added "gang-ness." I will also say that the cover system and graphics looks like they were taken right outta Gears, but plastered with pure defects. The story was intuitive. But one diamond-encrusted skull does not make this game a beauty. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2011
    This is by far the worst game that I posses. It is pointless, boring and just altogether so bad. I really enjoyed playing bulletproof but blood on the sand doesn't compare it self to almost any of my other games.

The co-op is fun, the action is intense and in fact the only negative things about this game are the camera, story, and pop in graphics. If you can get past all of those things underneath you might not find the ultimate 50-Cent experience but you will at the very least find a pretty good action arcade shooter.
  2. It's just balls-out shooting from start to finish, with 50 Cent tunes to bop along to as you go. It's not too tough and not overly complicated. You just have fun with guns, and that's all there is to it.
  3. Light, silly and undemanding but also surprisingly fun, Blood On The Sand will never compete with the big boys of the shooting genre but it’ll keep you amused more than you may think. It’s worth a look.