A Kingdom for Keflings Xbox 360

• Release Date: Nov 19, 2008
  • Also On: PC
7.0

1. Aug 31, 2014
    I'm going to make this short and sweet. This game is great, you have lots of fun and is a nice break from all of that serious, scary and intense FPS or other types of games. It has a nice cartoony feel and boy, I Hope you have good managing skills! It has a nice story and has some good jokes that can be laughed at by anybody (it has a good balance of jokes and game play to progress) youI'm going to make this short and sweet. This game is great, you have lots of fun and is a nice break from all of that serious, scary and intense FPS or other types of games. It has a nice cartoony feel and boy, I Hope you have good managing skills! It has a nice story and has some good jokes that can be laughed at by anybody (it has a good balance of jokes and game play to progress) you could play this with anyone and lose track of time! going from one world from another with different resources, different design. its a great experience, go buy it now or when your sick of serious and intense games. and that is why i'm giving it a 9.5 out of 10. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2012
    Awesome game. Very casual and fun simulation type god game. Worth the 800 points and I suggest those who like xbla give this a try. The feeling of progression is there and is very satisfying.
  3. BobP
    Jan 11, 2009
    Amazing little game. I didn't think much of it when I read about it or even after I started it up. But after playing for a few hours, and then a few more hours, and then omg it's 3am. This game is astonishingly addicitve, with nice chevos, too. Great arcade game that has that magical "just one more turn" quality that I miss from my PC gaming days. Highly recommended for a Amazing little game. I didn't think much of it when I read about it or even after I started it up. But after playing for a few hours, and then a few more hours, and then omg it's 3am. This game is astonishingly addicitve, with nice chevos, too. Great arcade game that has that magical "just one more turn" quality that I miss from my PC gaming days. Highly recommended for a relaxing bit of fun. Expand
  4. SidF
    Jan 3, 2009
    This is game is just fun and relaxing. There's no combat or consequences, yet amazingly it manages to hold your attention for hours at a time. It does what it does very well.
  5. SabrinaT
    Dec 28, 2008
    Amazing game! It's not just for kids. I'm almost 23 yrs old and I enjoy it - both playing and watching my husband, helping to determine the best strategy and placement of buildings. Absolutely worth more than its $10 price tag.
  6. AndrewB
    Dec 12, 2008
    A Kingdom for Keflings is a charming addiction and a great addition to the XBLA library. With the resource management of an RTS and the kingdom building enjoyment of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, A Kingdom For Keflings is a very enjoyable game and a recommended download for any Xbox Live user.
  7. JohnF.
    Dec 8, 2008
    A fun little game. It's not a whole lot more than the building/gathering portion of an RTS, but there is a good amount of stuff to manage. It is a very laid-back and relaxing game. Chances are you might not play it more than a week or two, but it's only $10, and there's enough here to get your money's worth.
  8. AlexanderS
    Nov 25, 2008
    I enjoy this game immensely. It's one of the best building simulation experiences that emphasizes the fun of that activity alone. There's no monsters to defeat or natural disasters to overcome. You interact with your people and build.

1. Games Master UK
    Short-lived settlement building with soothing gameplay and music. [Nov 2008, p.84]
  2. The do-what-you-like pacing, charming presentation, and endlessly addictive nature of tackling increasingly complex structures in an effort to ultimately erect an impressive castle, mirrors an addiction we haven't experienced since the last time we preened in our pretty pinata gardens. [Dec 2008, p.88]
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Such innocence with a secret mean streak pleases us immensely, and even if you play fair there must be many hours of gameplay trying to see your little guys into a fortified castle. [Issue#37, p.117]