A World of Keflings Xbox 360

6.4

1. Jan 2, 2011
    too short, but entretaining :)
  2. Dec 26, 2010
    It's only down side is being a bit short for my liking. Aside form that this is a step in a better direction for Keiflings. Now let's see what the DLC is going to be like.
  3. Nov 4, 2013
    Best most addictive gam out, you can't find a better game, i played it for 7 hours straight with all my friends. It is better then any other game out.
  4. Jan 2, 2014
    Very good game.I've already spend 10 hours on it and still haven't grown tired of it.At first I was sceptical but then I lost myself in it. You get a lot for your money with this wonderful game.
  5. May 21, 2016
    my lil sister love it, play it many times and loved so much, i dont like it, but for her is ok, the missions many times get repetitive, and the multplayer need xbox live and cannot play of line, but for child is good
  6. Feb 6, 2016
    A good experience overall, which reminded me a bit of the story Gulliver's Travels and Age of Empires, sans the attacking armies.
    POSITIVE POINTS
    Gameplay was rewarding and kept me interested The economy system and learning to make various materials was a good challenge Building and expanding was pretty enjoyable Short and Sweet Settings weren't bad DISLIKES Objectives
    POSITIVE POINTS
    Gameplay was rewarding and kept me interested
    The economy system and learning to make various materials was a good challenge
    Building and expanding was pretty enjoyable
    Short and Sweet
    Settings weren't bad

DISLIKES
    Objectives instructions were sometimes were hard to follow
    I'd wish there was just a speed toggle for unit movement, they were slow as hell, and that was ANNOYING
    The Avatar is kind of out of place as the giant, but only marginaly

1. Feb 22, 2011
    If you never get tired of the basic ideas at the core of every resource-based strategy game, don't mind unnecessarily cute (and occasionally lame) attempts at humor, and can get past some minor targeting issues then World could work to fulfill that tiny niche of XBLA resource management games.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Feb 20, 2011
    Same game, bigger map. [Mar 2011, p.103]
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    A World of Keflings is a little too shallow to really satisfy the true builders in the crowd, but if you've ever felt overwhelmed by Sim City and others of its ilk, AWoK's casual approach may be more your speed. Plus, the appeal of shooting Keflings out of musical cannons simply cannot be overstated.