5.9

1. Oct 13, 2012
    Game where we can get in shape through various training programs and has several different sports. It's very nice game and is much more fun kineck. Price is not bad!
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    Very nice game, and you can update your achievements in the adidas my coach web page. It´s very easy to play and addictive. If you own a x360 and, like sport´s you should try the game.
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    Finally -- a product that allows me to come home smashed late at night and work out with Kaka, and nurse my hangover the next day by stretching naked in my sitting room with Jessica Ennis.
  4. Aug 21, 2012
    This has quickly become my favorite fitness game hands down. There are only 2 reason this game didn't get a 10. 1. The wretched user interface. It's just a shame that selecting anything on the console takes so long using the fidgety up and down arrows and you have to have your hand back at the neutral position before you can select it. This is greatly mitigated by selecting your workoutThis has quickly become my favorite fitness game hands down. There are only 2 reason this game didn't get a 10. 1. The wretched user interface. It's just a shame that selecting anything on the console takes so long using the fidgety up and down arrows and you have to have your hand back at the neutral position before you can select it. This is greatly mitigated by selecting your workout online where it's nice and easy so the only thing you have to change is your trainer and you can swipe straight through to your workout. 2 There are required pieces of equipment not included. I had to purchase a stability ball and some weights and at some point a resistance band. A bundle including those items at 60 could have worked well as a holiday gift, which is incidentally a far better time to release a game like this THQ. Pros:

Tons of workouts. With every routine I'm doing more and more exercises I haven't done before. There is enough content that it doesn't feel repetitive so far unlike many other fitness titles I've tried. Lot's of different coaches. So much content in here and no DLC to speak of. They really did exceptionally in that regard the only improvement I could think of would be more gyms or locales.

Quick loading times. Initial loading is a bit average but once you are in the game working out load times are snappy and never make me think that I'm losing my heart rate or just getting bored like most other fitness offerings.

Great Tracking. I have sufficient room that I often must come forward to be in the ideal position of the kinect. I have heard accounts of missed reps but you wont find them here. The camera even seems really great at getting me on the ground which is way better than any fitness game I've played hands down. Tracking my progress on my phone and online is neat and also helps to mitigate the woes from the crappy User Interface. If they every release an update fixing the crappy User Interface this game would be a 10 easy.
  5. Oct 11, 2012

Attractive fitness title offers a lot of great exercises but to get higher ratings it needs a better user interface and a faster pace. [Sept 2012]
  2. Sep 10, 2012
    The sheer volume of content is really good, and the "entry level" program was well pitched for me at my beginner level.
  3. Aug 27, 2012
    Although the game has some really good training exercises with athletes like Kak√° and Jessica Ennis as your personal trainer, it fails to be entertaining and encouraging me to keep sweating three days a week due to a lack of motion recognition with Kinect and some really weird pauses in the middle of the training. It simply feels like a mediocre training exercise DVD rather than a game.