4.3

1. Apr 3, 2013
    I think american videogame critics have become wimps when the play true games... It is not surprising the same press is responsible for crucifying a game in fact is not a sissy walk...

2. Mar 20, 2013
    great premise, levels are difficult but not overly so, lots of fun to shoot webs and swing. what truly kills this game is the controls, AlienSpidy feels floaty and slippery, and in a game like this that needs tight responsive controls this game falls short. if the controls were fixed i would change my score to a 7 and buy the game.
  3. Mar 20, 2013

1. Dec 4, 2013
    The difficulty, along with an unimpressive combination of uninspired aesthetics, unnecessarily long load times, and a generic feel, make the game, as its title suggests, a disappointingly alien experience.
  2. Jun 9, 2013
    Alien Spidy tries to present the player with a platformer that's both fun and challenging. There is absolutely no balance to be found between those two elements, however. The result is an unforgiving title that hardly ever becomes even slightly addictive.
    For a rather simplistic platformer, Alien Spidy’s ultimately just too challenging, in all the wrong ways. Even after many play sessions, we didn’t feel like we were learning what we needed to eventually master it, and that’s a big turnoff.