3.8

1. Dec 13, 2014
    It looks like Aliens. It sounds like Aliens. It just doesn't feel like Aliens. Unfortunately what it does feel like is a bad FPS game. That's because it is one. Gearbox has squandered any potential the game could have had.

The story is convoluted, bland, and at times really dumb. It's hard to give a crap about these meathead characters and often harder to distinguish which one is which. There are moments where it mixes things up for the series fiction (a character from the movie makes an appearance), but overall it feels like a waste of time. The fact that it's cannon to the series is disappointing. I really wish it wasn't on both accounts.

The story mode still could have redeemed itself had the gameplay been good. It's not. When it's not being a subpar and generic FPS, it's being a bad and boring one. Gearbox has taken one of the most iconic and threatening sci-fi creatures of all time and turned them into generic cannon-fodder. Shooting these almost mindless drones who do nothing other than jump in front of your crosshairs can be mindless fun at times, but it's sad to see them offer almost no threat to the player.

Even worse are the human enemies. First of all why are we even shooting other humans? It's an Aliens game. The only things I want to shoot in an Aliens game are Xenomorphs. These shootouts are often tedious. It's simple pop-and-shoot gameplay. Constantly having to duck in and out of cover just slows things down. I was annoyed every time human enemies would appear and couldn't wait to get past them. They're almost dumber than the Xenos.

Not even co-op can save the campaign. Sure it is a little bit more fun to play with some buddies, but it doesn't make the actual game better. It just means you have people whose company you enjoy suffering with you.

The game does find a little bit of enjoyment it's multiplayer. However nowadays the only matches you are going to be able to find are team deathmatch. Balancing issues do get in the way. Playing as a marine is much more enjoyable than playing as a Xeno.

Xenos are noticeably underpowered compared to the gun-toting marines. Their melee attacks are underpowered and they can't take as much punishment. The Xeno team is basically the losing one. Playing as a marine is quite fun. Teaming up with other players and trying to survive being hunted actually evokes the feeling of the film.

The key to winning these matches is just getting for your team to get as many kills as you can a marine, and then when you switch to Xenos just try to not let the others catch up. When the marine players bunch up it's almost impossible to get kills as a Xeno. The multiplayer is almost dead and not worth putting down the more enjoyable shooters to experience.

Typically bad licensed games like this one are at least worth a rental for hardcore fans just to see what they have to offer. That isn't the case with this game. The references, easter eggs, fan-service, and cannon-story aren't worth the pain it will cause your inner Aliens fan. You're better off acting like this game doesn't exist. It's an Aliens game in title alone.
  2. Oct 23, 2014
    DON'T PLAY THIS GAME, IT IS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED, GRAPHICS= **** AI= **** STORY=****. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS GAME. THE ONLY OK THING I CAN SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT I DIDN'T HATE THE FIRST MISSION.
  3. Jun 21, 2014
    This game wasn't all that bad. However, it was terribly over-hyped and failed to deliver everything shown in the trailers, with more bugs than xenomorphs. But there is still enjoyment in this game once you get past the bugs and the outdated graphics, because killing xenos with a pulse rifle never gets old. 4/10
  4. Jun 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I just don't understand how in an "ALIENS!!!!" game you have to battle HUMANS!!!! in almost all of the levels.The story is pretty short 10 levels (3 alien,3 call of duty, 3 mixed bag levels+1 crappy boss battle).The boss battle is WTF levels (push a button that is it). The AI is one of the worst i have ever seen. Multiplayer is miserable and the graphics are "meh".So my opinion is no one should buy this game, hardcore alien fans will be disappointed, new comers will be disgusted, and multiplayer maniacs will not feel happy Expand
  5. May 8, 2014
    My expectations were incredibly high, unfortunately after six long years of waiting through delay after delay, I get slapped in the face with a half assed story, Uninteresting characters, PS2 quality graphics, crappy textures and idiotic AI. Please for the love of all that's good, don't buy this game!!!!
  6. May 6, 2014
    A bit meh, but if you're a CoD fan (because you don't know any better) you should feel at home in this shooter. This is basically the shooter equivalent to skyrim when it comes to bugginess and glitches. It's ugly as Skyrim but that's where the similarities end. The smart-gun is similar to the bfg from Doom but with many attachments and alt. fire modes. If you are that adamant aboutA bit meh, but if you're a CoD fan (because you don't know any better) you should feel at home in this shooter. This is basically the shooter equivalent to skyrim when it comes to bugginess and glitches. It's ugly as Skyrim but that's where the similarities end. The smart-gun is similar to the bfg from Doom but with many attachments and alt. fire modes. If you are that adamant about playing it, rent it. Why would you buy a licensed game, people!? A good game to rent if you have nothing better to do. Story's bare-bones. Expand
  7. May 4, 2014
    Aliens: Colonials Marines. Since it's release, it's been the epitome of what it truly means to be a **** game. Though, is that necessarily true? I will state now, that the game does not, under any circumstances, live up to it's Demo in any way, shape, or form. But, since the release of it's graphical and gameplay patches that have actually made it playable (Compared to it's terribleAliens: Colonials Marines. Since it's release, it's been the epitome of what it truly means to be a **** game. Though, is that necessarily true? I will state now, that the game does not, under any circumstances, live up to it's Demo in any way, shape, or form. But, since the release of it's graphical and gameplay patches that have actually made it playable (Compared to it's terrible initial build), it is truly a good experience for your average gamer, and an amazing one for any Aliens fan. The Gunplay works well for the type of game that it is, though Marine v Xeno combat is usually a tad frustrating, as well as unenjoyable at times. The Story rings well, and the multiplayer/dlc only strengthens the package. Aliens: Colonial marines is quite an average experience, but the fact that it's Aliens really bolsters it's offerings and makes for an exceptional experience. If the game were to ever receive a total overhaul built for next-gen, akin to it's original demo, it would definitely erase the horrible image it's current version has garnered. Expand
  8. Dec 7, 2013
    Good conception, good environments, solid graphics, poor execution. Alien colonial marines had the potential to be one of the best games of 2013, but fell far short. Aliens. Aliens is part of the title yet the aliens are shot dead within 5 bullets, it took 5 rounds to but one down in the movies, why have they done this. Although after all the complaints they have finally made the aliensGood conception, good environments, solid graphics, poor execution. Alien colonial marines had the potential to be one of the best games of 2013, but fell far short. Aliens. Aliens is part of the title yet the aliens are shot dead within 5 bullets, it took 5 rounds to but one down in the movies, why have they done this. Although after all the complaints they have finally made the aliens far harder, making the game somewhat channeling. I would defiantly recommended this game to hardcore alien fans although I would rent first. Expand
  9. Nov 26, 2013
    Not great but not total I must admit, I went in with extremely low expectations. It's worth a play if you're an Aliens fan. The sound effects and soundtrack capture the feel of the film and the environments were reminiscent of the film as well. The story was interesting enough. Other than that, not really much I can recommend. The AI is pretty horrible, the graphics are relatively bland,Not great but not total I must admit, I went in with extremely low expectations. It's worth a play if you're an Aliens fan. The sound effects and soundtrack capture the feel of the film and the environments were reminiscent of the film as well. The story was interesting enough. Other than that, not really much I can recommend. The AI is pretty horrible, the graphics are relatively bland, especially in cut-scenes, and multiplayer is...meh, if you can even find anyone playing the game and tolerate the lag. Oh, and I haven't even mentioned the numerous glitches/bugs. I don't understand how you can ruin a game that draws from such excellent source material. If you're an Aliens fan, give it a rent. Anyone else, only if you're a masochist. Expand
  10. Nov 9, 2013
    This Game for sure has lacked to offer what was promised; Whilst the Story and gameplay throughout the unpolished setting is not up to scratch, despite these issues i could still appreciate the Great Soundtrack! and character tags from Aliens the movie, i myself am i alien fan and in contrast to the movies overocarse this is a let down, but we have seen let-downs before of this genre, itThis Game for sure has lacked to offer what was promised; Whilst the Story and gameplay throughout the unpolished setting is not up to scratch, despite these issues i could still appreciate the Great Soundtrack! and character tags from Aliens the movie, i myself am i alien fan and in contrast to the movies overocarse this is a let down, but we have seen let-downs before of this genre, it is unfortunate that it could not live up to what could have been a very successful game but i believe is still worth a borrow from all alien fans out there Expand
  11. AGK
    Oct 8, 2013
    this game is god awful. it destroys my mind on why my dad bought this piece of dog the a.i is weird and and the game play is just depressing. Don't buy this, save your money!
  12. Oct 4, 2013
    So I am a big fan of the series and the movies this game was 7 years in the making it really didn't come to par with some of the other games that came around that time. the graphics are lack luster and should have been better. the campaign was about 5 hours long, and remember this game took 7 years to develop. now the story wasn't all that bad but I will not spoil it for you but the finalSo I am a big fan of the series and the movies this game was 7 years in the making it really didn't come to par with some of the other games that came around that time. the graphics are lack luster and should have been better. the campaign was about 5 hours long, and remember this game took 7 years to develop. now the story wasn't all that bad but I will not spoil it for you but the final boss is to god dame easy. But I had fun with the game to playing with friends is the only way to go and the multiplayer just feels unfinished. now there are hidden guns that you can find threw out the game from the second movie "aliens" witch when you find them you can use them and so forth. now to really get in to the multiplayer you can customize your character any way you wont but not with full control you can pick a male or female customize the color of the armor and have 4 different emblems. with the aliens you choose between 4 different aliens with sertine skills and unlocks like changing the way they look. you can also customize you guns for the marines but that's really it. you get to go into a ship like the one in Prometheus witch is cool but that doesn't really help. this game flunked mostly because of the high expectations of it luckly I didn't run into any glitches my first time threw. its not a bad game but its not a so called good game. If your a fan of the series pick it up but if you not its not for you I give this game a 4/10. Expand
  13. Sep 10, 2013
    Rent it maybe only if your curious about multiplayer because thats the only thing that isn't painfully average or bad in this game. Do not buy, if you skip this game you won't miss anything.
  14. Aug 29, 2013
    If you love the Alien-universe and FPS this is a fun game. At the current price the game is well worth it. It is no Half-life 2 by any means but if you enjoy all sorts of FPS (Doom 3, Quake 4, Turok, Prey, Timeshift, etc) and not just whatever is trending on TotalBiscuit and such, you might just enjoy it. The fact is I had more fun playing ACM than Borderlands. My only complaint is thatIf you love the Alien-universe and FPS this is a fun game. At the current price the game is well worth it. It is no Half-life 2 by any means but if you enjoy all sorts of FPS (Doom 3, Quake 4, Turok, Prey, Timeshift, etc) and not just whatever is trending on TotalBiscuit and such, you might just enjoy it. The fact is I had more fun playing ACM than Borderlands. My only complaint is that the game is quite short. Apart from that, a solid fun FPS where you fight hordes of Aliens in legendary Hadley's Hope using some cool weapons and gadgets. Expand
  15. Aug 24, 2013
    let me get one thing straight if you are an Aliens fan you will like this game if you are a person who likes a GOOD game you will hate this game

so i heard from my friends this game was good so i bought it on Xbox Live Marketplace 40 $40 WORST MISTAKE EVER!!! (DO NOT BUY THIS GAME) so the singleplayer sucked the AI was so lazy that my "marines" were standing there watching me die not

so the singleplayer sucked the AI was so lazy that my "marines" were standing there watching me die not even shooting at all the Aliens don't act like Aliens at all they just walk up to you and hit you in the face once then stand there for 5 minutes then hit you again this game was so rushed with half of the textures missing. like i went up to a console and it looked like a 2D 16Bit texture piece of (yes i know this is Xbox but that is just stupid) the gun sounds are ok but the big issues are the graphics and horrible AI pathing it looks like a 2 year old made this game.

anyways now to the multiplayer
    MARINES ARE SO OP IN MULTIPLAYER i could not kill them as an alien i literaly ran into their face and hit them 20 times and then died and they didn't take like any damage at all because they have armor which aparently is made out of Adamantium or something it is so bad controlling a Alien so slow and half the time you get stuck on a wall and die severs are horrible and lack of gametypes and gameplay makes this game REALLY HORRIBLE

now what i would rate this game a ZERO A BIG FAT ZERO
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME AND DO NOT BUY THE DLC UNLESS IT'S FREE
    Sega never ever let Gearbox make another Aliens game ever again please let Rebelion make another game because Aliens vs Predator is 20 times better than this piece of and for all of those people out there that give this game a 1 or above actually pley the game without useing modds people make to make the game look better on pc because this is just a discrace
  16. Jul 31, 2013
    Aliens was a good movie, as it mixed horror and science fiction in an interesting way. But when it comes to game all you have is just the science fiction, because players aren't really scared by monsters they can just shoot till it goes away or dies. But this game was different to me, as it did scare me, but only in the sense that I got flustered by monsters that were killing me.

The

The story takes place after Aliens 2, where Colonial Marines investigate a ship and find out what killed it's crew. You later encounter aliens and get stranded on it, then mercenaries from an evil corporation try to murder everyone to cover up their mistakes and crimes. You crash land on the planet and make shelter in the same building Aliens 2 took place. You proceed to pursue the mercenaries while getting hunted by the Aliens. The game does well by introducing a story that leads you across the planet so you can survive and stop the terror.

Gameplay here is very streamlined, but challenging once the difficulty is risen and certain objectives put you in harms way. But it's near impossible to do this alone, as the game goes more for co-op, but then it just get's clustered when four people try to slide themselves into a doorway like meat through a grinder. The game should have opened the levels up more and offered more to co-op.

But if you are bored and need something to pass the time this game can prove to do that, but it is far from being a light in the darkness.
  17. Jul 29, 2013
    I'm a huge 'Aliens' fan, watching all the films including the 'Aliens vs Predator' films.

Expectations: I had quite big expectations going into this video game, due to the E3 2011 demo which was specifically designed to be solely used for that E3 demo. Scores: Graphics: 0/10 Campaign: 2/10 Sound: 8/10 Gameplay: 4/10 Multiplayer: 7/10 Final Score: 4.2/10 Final Verdict: I

Expectations:

Gameplay: 4/10
    Multiplayer: 7/10
    Final Score: 4.2/10

Final Verdict:
    I didn't realise there was any graphics in this game until I saw the textures which would have been good in 2002, the less said about the campaign the better (the ending is blatantly a set up for a sequel.) Inside this game the sound is the best part of this game simply because Gearbox actually used the same sounds for the xenomorphs and guns which were used in the movies. The ganeplay in this "game" is awful, the controls are laid-out terribly and they are highly unresponsive. The multiplayer is also another aspect dragging this title out of the dirt but the controls for the xenomorphs are wonky at best.
  18. Jul 28, 2013
    The game is terrible, awful AI and terrible graphics... That was what I thought before the patch, now, the game has good voice acting, good graphics, good AI and there have been a few moments where I have actually been scared by the game. Although this game is not the one shown to us in 2012 at E3, the game is great and I would highly recommend it to everyone, even people who are not fansThe game is terrible, awful AI and terrible graphics... That was what I thought before the patch, now, the game has good voice acting, good graphics, good AI and there have been a few moments where I have actually been scared by the game. Although this game is not the one shown to us in 2012 at E3, the game is great and I would highly recommend it to everyone, even people who are not fans of the Aliens franchise. Expand
  19. Jul 3, 2013
    gave a 1 for at least trying..that is it. terrible, terrible, terrible game. everything glitches, I was attacked thru walls, enemies disappeared thru walls. terribly repetitive combat that made it painful to continue. terrible story. "allies" did nothing or would shoot at the ceiling, doors, floor, or just the air. some of the computer files you're suppost to find are not collectable.gave a 1 for at least trying..that is it. terrible, terrible, terrible game. everything glitches, I was attacked thru walls, enemies disappeared thru walls. terribly repetitive combat that made it painful to continue. terrible story. "allies" did nothing or would shoot at the ceiling, doors, floor, or just the air. some of the computer files you're suppost to find are not collectable. what I mean is it wouldn't let me pick them up. gun upgrades that make little to no difference. sadly stupid enemies that made me actually laugh but that was the only joy I received from this game. sooooo happy I only rented it considering I was going to preorder it. and for anyone that just says im a "hater" or I need to get a life all I have to say is I've been a gamer my whole life, I love games. I remember getting the aliens vs. predator vs. marines game for my original Xbox where you could create units and control them in a third person view. I loved that game when it first came out. you royally screwed up gearbox lost a customer for life. would never give 65 bucks to a company that laughs in my face. Expand
  20. Jun 20, 2013
    Ok for 20 mins until I realized how bad the A.I. was. The NPC don't support you adequately wait till you get to the 1st Boss vs Loader Overall ACM. Aliens tactics are so facepalm compared to the AvP 2010. The worst Alien game I have ever played to date. I probably have more fun standing in the trading queue than going for a replay.
  21. Jun 17, 2013
    Not much to say besides this game suffers from terrible characters and falsely advertised content from the original E3 demo that showed much higher detail, but the final product was poorly created and suffered from idiotic artificial intelligence, yet somehow still managed to entertain me at some points.

22. Jun 16, 2013
    This game promised so much, and then completely fell on it's face. The graphics are very good, but nothing like was promised by the "demo" videos show prior to release. In game they were par for FPS, and it seem great detail was paid to recreate the atmosphere and tension of the movies. The first levels on the Sulaco weren't too bad story wise, but the game was already showing it'sThis game promised so much, and then completely fell on it's face. The graphics are very good, but nothing like was promised by the "demo" videos show prior to release. In game they were par for FPS, and it seem great detail was paid to recreate the atmosphere and tension of the movies. The first levels on the Sulaco weren't too bad story wise, but the game was already showing it's weaknesses. The NPC AI is broken beyond repair, and the Alien AI is nonexistent. Duck Hunt was more challenging. By the end of the Sulaco levels, the story was quickly devolving into idiocy. The story makes no sense what so ever and is a slap in the face to fans of the movies. And my biggest complaint is the lack of immersion. They went to all of the trouble to model the dropship and the APC, yet they are only set dressing. The only time the player gets to ride in these vehicles is in cut scenes, never mind flying/driving them. It is because of this game that I will never buy another title from GearBox for full price, and will share their future games used with all of my friends. Shame on them for stealing from consumers, as this game is a complete ripoff. Expand
  23. Jun 10, 2013
    Aliens colonial marines is a mixed bag it starts of in the middle for me i like its tone at the beginning then it starts to go down in lots of places the game also feels weird and sluggish when you even just walk and trust me the animations in this game are wow just terrible the graphics are mediocre but i didnt care for that cause of the world i was in but the gameplay is even terribleAliens colonial marines is a mixed bag it starts of in the middle for me i like its tone at the beginning then it starts to go down in lots of places the game also feels weird and sluggish when you even just walk and trust me the animations in this game are wow just terrible the graphics are mediocre but i didnt care for that cause of the world i was in but the gameplay is even terrible when they throw in humans!!! thats right humans you dont even fight only the xenos once the humans arrive you are put into the most generic fps ever but the xenos AI might have been improved from its release but i dont know they still attack walls sometimes so i suggest stay away from this game unless you in it for the multiplayer the multiplayer is scary at lots of times when the xeno players get the drop on you which they will. The only reason i played aliens colonial marines as long as i did was that multiplayer its fun and addicting but id wait till the game is worth like 10 dollars to even give it a try cause of its lack of maps and modes Expand
  24. Jun 3, 2013
    Man, the most frustrating thing about this game is its potential. If they made the xenomorphs a threat instead of retarded T-Rex wannabes, it would have been better. If they had dialogue that wasn't written by a high schooler, it would have been better. If they made the atmosphere creepy at all, it would have been better. When played with a friend, it's fun to go through, as it's notMan, the most frustrating thing about this game is its potential. If they made the xenomorphs a threat instead of retarded T-Rex wannabes, it would have been better. If they had dialogue that wasn't written by a high schooler, it would have been better. If they made the atmosphere creepy at all, it would have been better. When played with a friend, it's fun to go through, as it's not completely broken and entertaining to make fun of certain elements. But overall, it seems like an unfinished game from a studio that didn't really care. Expand
  25. Jun 3, 2013
    If you've played AVP, then you'll remember that the Marine campaign wasn't that great and not very entertaining. Well imagine playing as that the entire game. What you get is This is more than this is a station. Over 9000 glitches, bland graphics, and non challenging enemies, this makes me face palm at the entire Alien franchise. I borrowed this game from a friend and I still feltIf you've played AVP, then you'll remember that the Marine campaign wasn't that great and not very entertaining. Well imagine playing as that the entire game. What you get is This is more than this is a station. Over 9000 glitches, bland graphics, and non challenging enemies, this makes me face palm at the entire Alien franchise. I borrowed this game from a friend and I still felt ripped off. Do yourself a favor and don't buy this game. Not even if it's free. If you want to play a good game with Xenomorph's and Predators, try AVP Expand
  26. May 23, 2013
    A crappy falsely advertised game deserves nothing more than a zero
  27. May 17, 2013
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with this game.
    It offers a suspenseful thrill with a controlled fast pace.
    Guns are Aim-Down-Sight just like Modern Warfare. You can upgrade and customize them with simple decals.. The story as good as Modern Warfare 2. If I had one complaint it'd be not having the ability to pick up decease’s weapons. Graphics were great on the 360, it's
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with this game.
    It offers a suspenseful thrill with a controlled fast pace.

Guns are Aim-Down-Sight just like Modern Warfare.
    You can upgrade and customize them with simple decals..

The story as good as Modern Warfare 2.
    Graphics were great on the 360, it's directx 9 so you won't get all that hi-res.

Finding memorabilia throughout from the movie was exciting.
    The smart-gun is the best I've seen in any game.

With a name like Colonial Marines I would expect to see them running random missions and having the ability to drive the APC.

Maybe one day.
  28. May 4, 2013
    WHY?? WHY!??? i am a huge fan of the original Aliens movie and i was expecting so much from from Gearbox, where is the emersive story that we have been promised?? and the why we are fighting humans for the most of the time?? in the aliens game??? and the worst thing is that apparently there is one guy from the original crew who is still alive, i swear after that you will be like...WHY?? WHY!??? i am a huge fan of the original Aliens movie and i was expecting so much from from Gearbox, where is the emersive story that we have been promised?? and the why we are fighting humans for the most of the time?? in the aliens game??? and the worst thing is that apparently there is one guy from the original crew who is still alive, i swear after that you will be like... WhAAAAT. As for the story, it's just bad and the graphics are really bad even on the PC and the game is so easy, if you want to play this game i really reccommend playing it on super soldier difficulty because on easiest difficuly you can just run, run and run and the enemies will just look at you and stare for ten minutes. This game also offers a broken AI and a Multiplayer but there is not really that much to say, nothing original here. Thankfully this game has drop in drop out co-op mode so you don't have to suffer by yourself. Co-Op is the only way to play this game, believe me. Expand
  29. Apr 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have been a fan of the alien movies ever since I was 7 so when I picked up this game from Redbox I was actually pretty excited to play it. I've heard from many that the game was terrible and in my opinion..... it wasn't THAT bad. My problem with the game was that it was kinda mediocre.

There was nothing really special about the game in the gameplay. There's one level where deep below underground and you have no weapons and have to slowly get out without alerting any aliens. It was actually tense and felt like an alien game. Weapon customizing was good and the story... to be honest I had no idea what the hell was going on at certain times and the lack of character depth didn't exactly help.

Why am I trying to save people I don't care about?
  30. Apr 27, 2013
    This game was horrible the gameplay, the graphics of the lights where so bright, the story was bad couldnt finish it, poorly designed weapons that dont even kill anything that well and really buggy
  31. Feb 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. So after giving it a 9/10, I started to play more of the campaign and it sucks alot, you don't care about these characters, or the A.I. for the Aliens. The graphics are good, but the thing with ACM is that it was rushed and the campaign is really short, the most disapointing thing in the entire game for me is, the final mission, at first I tought that I will have a boss battle with the Queen, but it wasn't it was just absurd. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun, you customize your Alien or Marine. ACM not being a game, or a brilliant game is good, play the multiplayer don't play the singleplayer. 7/10 Collapse

1. Apr 3, 2013
    There was a lot of hope for Aliens: Colonial Marines but it seems the gaming world is let down with another attempt to make a successful film tie in. The review should give you a few good reasons why the game suffers but other aspects such as the overused catchphrase ‘Stay frosty!’ and anticlimactic ending are a couple more to add to the list and this is why you should wait until this game gets thrown into the bargain bin before you purchase.
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    I'm not that witty, but I am pretty vulgar—as a result, all I can say is that if Aliens: Colonial Marines had been fished out of a Marine's colon during emergency surgery it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
  3. Mar 24, 2013
    An unremarkable FPS plagued by dim AI and repetitive set-pieces. [Apr 2013, p.68]