America's Army: True Soldiers Xbox 360

• Release Date: Nov 15, 2007
6.7

1. AnonymousMC
    Dec 5, 2007
    Apparently these reviewers didn't get enough kickbacks to actually spend time playing the game.
    It's not perfect, but for those with the attention span to play realistic games, it's the best on the 360 and very good.
    No idea why these same places would get the GRAW games 9's, and rate this game so low, when it's based on GRAW. Makes you wonder about their credibility.
    OGR fans would love this game, as it's a return to more realistic gaming and teamwork, unlike most shooters out there.
  2. JeremyS.
    Dec 5, 2007
    This is just another case of UBI (ubisoft) taking down another great franchise with another mediocre half finished product which is targeted towards the mass consensus (the lowest denominator) target every one and thusly you please no one along with Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and now added to the list AA.
  3. Tom
    Dec 14, 2007
    Based on realism? Are you kidding me. Realism needs to start with controls, and this game feels more like controling a Mech more than an elite fighting soldier. While I agree with some comparisons to the original Ghost Recon series, this game simply makes me want to go play other far better LAST GEN tactical shooters like the last America's Army for the Xbox or even Operation Based on realism? Are you kidding me. Realism needs to start with controls, and this game feels more like controling a Mech more than an elite fighting soldier. While I agree with some comparisons to the original Ghost Recon series, this game simply makes me want to go play other far better LAST GEN tactical shooters like the last America's Army for the Xbox or even Operation Flashpoint, both of which played better than this. Those of you praising the efforts of this game are mearly in denial for having purchased this package of trash. Expand

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    It's simply too tedious to work as either a game or as propaganda. [Holiday 2007, p.78]
    It’s the kind of game that makes you want to write 43 and a half pages of cuss words, slam your head on your desk 13 times and hope and pray that you don’t remember having ever played it when you wake up. This game is just plain bad.
  3. We jumped online on several occasions and it appears there are so few people playing online that we found the same dudes in a lobby on totally different nights. It’s little wonder though why there are so few soldiers playing; in this game, being a soldier sucks.