Amped 3 Xbox 360

7.1

1. MaxJ.
    Feb 20, 2006
    this game is so awsome it is well designed and keeps you entertained for hours. I really wish they had it for X Box.
  2. SweetDeal
    Nov 30, 2005
    This game is pretty darn sweet. I was almost scared off by the poor reviews, but I have been pleasantly surprised by this game. I am a fan of the amped series and this game builds on the franchise, fixing many of the problems with the previous 2 games and without detracting any of the fun or playability.
  3. Pmyz
    Jan 14, 2006
    As Jason K says, it's so *serene* - which for me captures what it's actually like on the slopes. I sometimes wonder if the people who slag off Amped's laid back gameplay have ever actually been on a snowboard. I don't want power-ups or nitro boosts or whatever, just realistic mountains and good design. Amped 3 has all that and much more.
  4. ACE5
    Dec 10, 2006
    I hated the first two amped games, because the controls were stupid and the presentation wasn't that exciting. But Amped 3 changed all of that, which is why I liked this game. Q. Why is there a review for this game from a computer games magazine... We know they are all jaded towards console games, and think the greatest thing to play games on is a PC. Which in my opinion is not true I hated the first two amped games, because the controls were stupid and the presentation wasn't that exciting. But Amped 3 changed all of that, which is why I liked this game. Q. Why is there a review for this game from a computer games magazine... We know they are all jaded towards console games, and think the greatest thing to play games on is a PC. Which in my opinion is not true cause it makes my hands hurt. Not to mention all the extra time and money you have to invest just to play a game on a PC. Collapse
    Feb 22, 2006
    fun game with a lot of whacky stuff going on.
  6. MattW.
    Aug 31, 2007
    Satirical, nonsensical storyline and very fun game play, have played through twice, enjoyed it immensely both times.
  7. JasonK.
    Dec 5, 2005
    Ok, this is an awesome game. The snowboarding is fantastic, no other franchise makes you feel *serene* while you play. The mini games are fun, the cutscenes are genuine and occasionally hilarious. Watch closely, you'll see a million jokes that you didn't catch the first time through. As for beating SSX? Amped, while still a fantasy, has always been more realistic than SSX. If Ok, this is an awesome game. The snowboarding is fantastic, no other franchise makes you feel *serene* while you play. The mini games are fun, the cutscenes are genuine and occasionally hilarious. Watch closely, you'll see a million jokes that you didn't catch the first time through. As for beating SSX? Amped, while still a fantasy, has always been more realistic than SSX. If you were looking for SSX 360, you were looking in the wrong place. Compared to the miserable, calculated, 'tude of THAW, Amped is three feet of powdery joy. Expand
  8. OwabajayM.
    Jan 9, 2008
    Sweet game but somwhat boring after 3 hours and challenges start getting progressuvly harder ... a great game for all ages.
  9. AndresM.
    Nov 19, 2005
    this game is great! some people complain about the new art style, but i think it adds more flavour to the experence, id adds a soul to the game, unlike amped 2.
  10. Sep 25, 2014
    this game got me. I did not played any games like this neither did i wanted to, but just for a try I got it and thats where the love began. The story cutscenes are original, incredibly funny and stylish from head to toe. The controls are pretty good, the graphics is just awesome for a 2005 sport title and everything in this game is just fun! If you dont play sport titles , let this be anthis game got me. I did not played any games like this neither did i wanted to, but just for a try I got it and thats where the love began. The story cutscenes are original, incredibly funny and stylish from head to toe. The controls are pretty good, the graphics is just awesome for a 2005 sport title and everything in this game is just fun! If you dont play sport titles , let this be an exception. The rap song in one of the first mission will give you a good idea how fun this game is! Expand

Underneath the show there's still a snowboarding game that's fun to hang out with, but only in doses.
    For me, the biggest shortcoming of Amped 3 was the lack of any decent multiplayer gameplay. There's nothing happening with Xbox Live -- save for some cool, but basic score tracking -- and the offline multiplayer is limited to the rather disappointing co-op two-player sledding events.
  3. The wholly original cut-and-paste visual style of Amped 3--combined with the manic, increasingly crazy energy of the story mode--make it easier to forgive the oft-repetitive and occasionally plain gameplay.