7.1

1. Sep 25, 2014
    this game got me. I did not played any games like this neither did i wanted to, but just for a try I got it and thats where the love began. The story cutscenes are original, incredibly funny and stylish from head to toe. The controls are pretty good, the graphics is just awesome for a 2005 sport title and everything in this game is just fun! If you dont play sport titles , let this be anthis game got me. I did not played any games like this neither did i wanted to, but just for a try I got it and thats where the love began. The story cutscenes are original, incredibly funny and stylish from head to toe. The controls are pretty good, the graphics is just awesome for a 2005 sport title and everything in this game is just fun! If you dont play sport titles , let this be an exception. The rap song in one of the first mission will give you a good idea how fun this game is! Expand

Underneath the show there's still a snowboarding game that's fun to hang out with, but only in doses.
    For me, the biggest shortcoming of Amped 3 was the lack of any decent multiplayer gameplay. There's nothing happening with Xbox Live -- save for some cool, but basic score tracking -- and the offline multiplayer is limited to the rather disappointing co-op two-player sledding events.
  3. The wholly original cut-and-paste visual style of Amped 3--combined with the manic, increasingly crazy energy of the story mode--make it easier to forgive the oft-repetitive and occasionally plain gameplay.