Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Xbox 360

8.3

1. Jun 27, 2013
    This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome,This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome, such as running an Assassin Brotherhood and being able to use crossbows. It's just a very well done, well polished game. Expand
  2. Aug 15, 2013
    Well implemented characterization, decent voice acting and some pretty nice gameplay additions, Brotherhood did just enough to come out of the shadow of Assassin's Creed II. Ezio is a likeable character and the Brotherhood adds a nice new depth to the storyline. While the training could be somewhat of a grind, it's not too laborious to put you off. An enjoyable experience from start to finish.
  3. Dec 6, 2014
    Another excellent story in the life of Ezio, who is just as loveable as he was before. Brotherhood also adds a never before seen multiplayer mode to the Assassin's Creed franchise, that is surprisingly addictive.
  4. May 29, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of RomeAssassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of Rome instead of just a small villa is also another thing I liked and there are so many side quests that it adds hours of fun to the game and I highly recommend it. My problem with it is how combat driven it is. There are stealth missions in the game, but the focal point is primarily on the combat rather than stealth. The reason I bought Assassin's Creed. Other than that, it's an awesome game and worth playing. Expand
  5. Jun 9, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best Assassin's Creed game that I have played (granted that I have only played this and the first game). The combination of multi-player and single-player is great.

The campaign was a little confusing for me due to the fact that I didn't play Assassin's Creed 2, but once i got the general gist if what was happening I enjoyed it even more. While the campaign is great, I didn't really care for most of the side missions. The combat, while it is good, isn't all that different and doesn't change itself throughout the game as it should.

The multi-player is awesome and absurdly unique. You are hunting down and assassin while other assassins are hunting you down. With progression in levels, you unlock more abilities and makes the re-play value very high.

Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood is much better than the first Assassin's Creed game. I can't compare it to the rest of the series since I haven't played them, but they all seem the same.
  6. Sep 14, 2013
    It's superb. This should be a game to play and rate for 2010. This game came up with better storyline, graphics, gameplay, game mechanics and many more. I have enjoyed it. This game's superior adventerous.Its worth every penny.
  7. Oct 27, 2013
    in terms of story this game don't surpass the assassin's creed 2,but in terms of open world,graphics and secondary missions the brothehood takes the best.
  8. Jun 27, 2014
    i consider the best game of saga, that was overcome by the black flag what was launched 3 years after. The gameplay is perfect, the game has hours and hours of gameplay, all is beautiful and person was getting better, at its best, Ezio is the most beloved saga.
  9. Mar 18, 2016
    this is how you make a series of games. Mind you this should've been the last of the Ezio games. They took what made AC2 a great game and improved it, this game is amazing. tons of secrets and items to found, great side quests, great storyline and great characters. Just an amazing and fun game.
  10. Apr 3, 2015
    Another great chapter in the story of Ezio.

Brotherhood is essentially Assassin's Creed 2 repackaged into an new game with a new plot. Not that it is a bad thing, as the previous game was excellent, but there is nothing really new in Brotherhood. I think that's why it only has an 8 rating for me, quite lazy from the developers to copy the formula from the previous game. Well worth
    Another great chapter in the story of Ezio.

Well worth the purchase just for the plot, as it is excellent and draws you in superbly.

Graphics and gameplay are the same as previous game, but if it ain't broke!

Overall it is a great addition to an already excellent series.
  11. Jul 16, 2015
    Neither as good as ACII, nor as "bad" as ACIII. The story is necessary for understanding the saga but it feels a bit unnecessary. The best part is that they maintained the glyphs.
  12. Oct 20, 2015
    Tied with AC2 for best AC game. Rome was very well designed and fun to rome around in ;). Also the addition of the brotherhood and being able to call in assassins mid combat was a really good addition.
  13. Aug 27, 2016
    I recently finished AC: Brotherhood and I thought it is a very good game. AC: Brotherhood had a long and immersive story with an awesome ending boss battle. I found the ability to recruit and training your own personal Assassin's was a cool new feature and they have helped me get out of a jam more then once. I also like the new armor and weapons, especially the crossbow. That weapon reallyI recently finished AC: Brotherhood and I thought it is a very good game. AC: Brotherhood had a long and immersive story with an awesome ending boss battle. I found the ability to recruit and training your own personal Assassin's was a cool new feature and they have helped me get out of a jam more then once. I also like the new armor and weapons, especially the crossbow. That weapon really helped me out with stealth missions. I also liked how everything you do was all in one city, Rome, instead having to travel to multiple cities. The down sides of the game for me were the sometimes ridiculous full synchronization challenges and some of the missions. Otherwise I give a 8.5 for AC: Brotherhood. Assassin's Creed II remains my favorite in the series but Brotherhood is my now second favorite. I recommend this game for fans of the Assassin's Creed series. Expand
  14. Dec 3, 2016
    My personal 3rd favourite game of all time and second favourite game from the assassins creed series, it's time to review Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:

Pros: -Great story, good continuation of what AC 2 started with an amazing set of characters including: Ezio Auditore da Firenze -Big improvements in gameplay over AC2 with Borgia towers to liberate, horseback riding in cities, an

Pros:
    -Big improvements in gameplay over AC2 with Borgia towers to liberate, horseback riding in cities, an awesome recruitment system with your assassin's, more weapons, more kills, improved (but a bit easier) combat system and parkour improvements.
    -LOADS to do. Synchronisation points, Borgia towers, war machine missions, Templar agent missions, Tombs, Lots of shops to renovate, landmarks to buy and more.
    - Modern day with Desmond miles expanded
    -Optional objectives added
    -The ability to replay missions
    - Awesome twist ending
    - Loads of collectibles for the ones looking for stuff to find.
    -Outstsnding soundtrack and good graphics

Cons:
    -You assassin recruits are a bit over powered with the arrow storm (an ability which kills all guards on the screen)
    -Your horse can only gallop in certain missions: SLOWEST HORSE EVER
    - Optional objectives can be a pain to complete sometimes

In the end:
    Story: 9/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Graphics/Sound design: 9/10
    Overall: 9/10
  15. Apr 16, 2017
    J'ai fini Assassin's Creed 2 il y a un bon moment déjà et je ne saurais énumérer les ajouts ni faire le tri parmi les améliorations de cette édition 2.5 (habilement renommée "Brotherhood"), si ce n'est la plus marquante à savoir la petite équipe personnelle d'assassins mise à disposition désormais...

Mais qu'importe le flacon, après les sublimissimes Venise et Florence, voici

Mais qu'importe le flacon, après les sublimissimes Venise et Florence, voici l'impérialissime Rome, chantre de la chrétienté et du catholicisme, joyau de tout l'Occident : un régal pour les yeux ! On note comme dans AC2 un souci certain du détail en ce qui concerne l'authenticité de l'environnement historique, l'environnement seulement puisque l'histoire des protagonistes est librement adaptée mais tout de même, c'est un travail sérieux de documentation qu'il faut saluer. Evidemment l'histoire en elle-même dans un vague délire à la Matrix avec un brin de X-Files reste bêbête (pour être gentil) mais depuis le premier AC, on commence à en avoir l'habitude.

Comme AC2, ACB est un heureux mélange entre un GTA, un Splinter Cell (allégé) de la Renaissance, un Tomb Raider pour la plate-forme et un Hitman pour finir (un plan B est souvent possible...). Copiée par les Infamous et les Batman mais pas encore égalée, la formule des Assassin's Creed (pour le second du nom et ce Brotherhood en tout cas) fonctionne avec une très grande efficacité. En outre, c'est beau et fluide (malgré un clipping d'objets et pnj), la VF est excellente et la musique est magnifique.

Juste des regrets sur l'entraînement virtuel loupé (illisible et trop ardu), quelques séquences à la Uncharted assez ridicules (on en est pas encore aux QTE mais presque) et une difficulté parfois un peu trop relevée par rapport à AC2, notamment les énigmes du sujet 16 ainsi qu'une ou deux missions secondaires chronométrées.
  16. Oct 15, 2012
    On a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiarOn a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiar characters is spectacular and had me emotionally engaged throughout both in Ezio's AND Desmond's stories. The big drawbacks for me are the cut and paste, but less successful, equivalents of assassin's tombs (they're fine, but less exciting and make less sense the second time around), and the way in which you're rushed through the end section of the game. Glyph puzzles are present, and though the intros from Subject 16 are sorely missed, they're still as creepy, cryptic and strangely informative as ever. While it doesn't match up to the quality of Assassin's Creed 2 in my mind, it's still a game more than worth buying. Collapse

1. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a pleasant surprise in every respect, even though some of the concerns you might have had regarding the single map and ageing formula still stand with the final product.
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Those wanting more from Ezio, and to revel in the period set in Assassins Creed II for a little longer, will find fond memories in Assassins Creed Brotherhood; however I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen it all before and was being dragged along for the same old ride.