8.3

1. Nov 10, 2011
    Este juego ees de los mejores q he jugado ya que tiene buenas graficas y no son mierdas como los call of mierda y tambn porq es un asesino bn chingon.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Innovation is what comes out of this installment. With new mechanics like using Assassin recruits to aid you in combat is a big plus. The new combo feature was also great implementing new, varied ways to kill your enemies. Also the secret missions were fun and challenging, I was hardly disappointed with this game. Multiplayer is a good mix of free-for-all and objective based modes, andInnovation is what comes out of this installment. With new mechanics like using Assassin recruits to aid you in combat is a big plus. The new combo feature was also great implementing new, varied ways to kill your enemies. Also the secret missions were fun and challenging, I was hardly disappointed with this game. Multiplayer is a good mix of free-for-all and objective based modes, and also allows customization to fit your play style. The only downside is that some missions were a bit too linear, and were not that fun to do. Otherwise, its worth trying. Expand
  3. Dec 9, 2011
    I want my money back. This was boring and too difficult, it was all rubbish. I can see why other people like it so that's why I gave it 4. As for the online, I wouldn't bother to be honest, and I think even fans will say that.
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    After not being impressed with the first AC, but then being very much impressed with AC2, I had high hopes for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I loved the setting of Assassin's Creed 2 and I found Ezio to be a fun and genuinely charming character. But Assassin's Creed Brotherhood fails to recapture any of what made the second game so involving. Yes, we're still in Italy. And yes, it's stillAfter not being impressed with the first AC, but then being very much impressed with AC2, I had high hopes for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I loved the setting of Assassin's Creed 2 and I found Ezio to be a fun and genuinely charming character. But Assassin's Creed Brotherhood fails to recapture any of what made the second game so involving. Yes, we're still in Italy. And yes, it's still quite pretty. But, there's nothing new here! This isn't so much a sequel as a fully priced DLC to Assassin's Creed 2. Which would be fine if the novelty of the free-running hadn't already worn off. In fact, I enjoyed the story and setting of Assassin's Creed 2 so much, that I think I may have been blinded to the horrid gameplay mechanics that seem to stand out like a sore thumb in Brotherhood. Free-running is inaccurate and unskillful requiring you to hold down run and a direction and hoping you will jump to a ledge or run across a tight wire. So often do you grab the wrong platform or simply fall to your doom because there's no way of accurately gauging what Ezio is capable of. The combat is horrid and extremely tedious, plus changing between weapons is clumsy so you just end up bashing away with your one sword until a death animation plays out and you can auto-lock onto the next enemy for the same button mashing. Also, why on earth do the Assassin's Creed games, where stealth is so very important (and the point of the game), not allow you to crouch and creep up behind your enemies? In fact all you can do is walk upright behind people and stab them. This looks cool in the street when your blending into the crowd, but looks terrible when scaling a rooftop. I honestly never really felt like a master assassin at all. I've always liked the combination of sci-fi and history in the story, but I've never liked the way the developers have implemented it. Everything feels forced, and very often there's nothing driving the story in the present day setting which is very irritating. Also, missions are extremely repetitive. I know most games of this type have some elements of repetition, but the side missions are all exactly the same in this game. It suffers from a serious case of uninspired quest design. Do I really want to kil the same Borgia leader 10 times in the exact same method? - no, no I do not. That's just not fun for me. Where as the story in Assassin's Creed 2 had me gripped from the outset, the story in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood just had me bored from the get go. I've really tried to like the Assassin's Creed series, but I think it's just a series which doesn't resonate with me, so I instantly recognise and become irritated by its many short comings. Overall, seriously lacking. Expand
  5. Mar 6, 2012
    I thought it was the best in the series but it still has a really dumb overarching plot. Great fun playing in Rome, really fun assassinations, really fun side missions. Overall great, but ruined by French Canadians trying to write an edgy non-American plot.
  6. Jun 7, 2013
    I scored this game a 9 out of 10.

This is because while it is more of an "expandalone" game it takes what AC2 did and improves on it in nearly every area. The UI is vastly improved, the combat engine is not anywhere near as frustrating to play with, movement and the other gameplay elements are now fun to actually do instead of just irritating. I easily had the most fun playing this
    I scored this game a 9 out of 10.

The UI is vastly improved, the combat engine is not anywhere near as frustrating to play with, movement and the other gameplay elements are now fun to actually do instead of just irritating. I easily had the most fun playing this game of all the AC games.

Sadly, while Ezio remains as engaging and interesting a character, this game is neither as funny as AC2 nor is it as engaging in terms of the storyline. Which is why it doesn't get the 10 out of 10 score. The universe remains interesting and deep however.

Best AC game period.

Go buy it now.
  7. May 2, 2012
    This game is fully dependent on what type of gamer you are: multiplayer or campaign, graphics or gameplay. This game was mildly appealing for the first month i owned it, then i traded it in. I focus on multiplayer and graphics for these games and shooters. This game has sub-par graphics, fine multiplayer, and fine gameplay and campaign. Buy with caution...
  8. May 8, 2012
    I'm a huge fan of the AC series though I was concerned about this game. I must say this game doesn't disappoint. It takes everything AC 2 did well and improves on them. The combat is better, the movement is better, and while I don't think the story is better than AC 2, it does set up AC 3 because of all the Desmond stuff and the Ezio stuff is still fun to do. I really liked all the metaI'm a huge fan of the AC series though I was concerned about this game. I must say this game doesn't disappoint. It takes everything AC 2 did well and improves on them. The combat is better, the movement is better, and while I don't think the story is better than AC 2, it does set up AC 3 because of all the Desmond stuff and the Ezio stuff is still fun to do. I really liked all the meta game stuff that they added in AC 2 and brotherhood does that stuff but just does it better. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun as well. This is a must own for any AC fan but players new to AC will probably be lost story wise, so they will need to play the first 2 AC games to understand what's going on. AC; Brotherhood get a 9 from me. Expand
  9. Jul 5, 2012
    Brotherhood continues the story of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II, and also Dezmond. If you have not played any of the others then you would not understand the story of this game to well. The game play is about the same as the second one. You can loot people, shoot guards with your hidden gun, hire mercenaries, and many other similar features. The story mode is not near as long as theBrotherhood continues the story of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II, and also Dezmond. If you have not played any of the others then you would not understand the story of this game to well. The game play is about the same as the second one. You can loot people, shoot guards with your hidden gun, hire mercenaries, and many other similar features. The story mode is not near as long as the Assassin's Creed II . I would say it is about half as long. So if you are someone that's looking for a long single player game, look elsewhere. The graphics in this game are great. I believe that this game has the best water graphics. When you look at the water it looks real. The multiplayer increased this games replay value. Running around with your friends and killing people is great. The best mode by far is Manhunt. In manhunt four players try to hunt another four players that are hiding. The hiding team gets points by hiding and stunning the hunters; the hunting team gets point by killing the other team. Their are different abilities that affect your player. Several abilities are the hidden gun, smoke bomb, charge, changing NPC's to look like what you are, and many others. Wanted is another popular game mode for online play. This is where players face off each other and everyone has a specific target to kill. It changes overtime and so you will always have someone hunting you while you are trying to hunt down someone else yourself. While you are playing the game you level up and gain new abilities, new characters to play as, different colors, and more game modes. The only thing I did not like about the multiplayer is that you can only rank up to level fifty. Once you get to the max level that's it. You will soon stop playing the multiplayer because their is no sense of accomplishment. (They should have included some sort of prestige system like in the recent Call of Duty games). The main component that makes this game great is the multiplayer. The story is good too, but you must play the previous ones before. Expand
  10. Jul 31, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Whenever this game is mentioned I am sick to the stomach,just awful pure awful I think they lost sight of what made Ac2 a masterpiece the story but this story was rushed it was just a bad story as well and with all the loopholes regarding the apple and such I just hated it and god please don't mention the multilayer it was so bad and rushed I got bored after a minute if they just had the story the game gets a 5 but they concentrated on multilayer to be like "other games and it just ruined it and it ruined the franchise :-( Expand
  11. Aug 8, 2012
    This game was great, I enjoyed playing through the new addition to the Assassin's Creed world, however I didn't feel like it improved much upon Assassin's Creed II, nevertheless, I would still recommend it.
  12. Mar 22, 2014
    The story wasn't as strong in AC Brotherhood, but it further expanded on it's gameplay elements with tons of new content. The location being set in Rome felt just as fresh as it did in AC2.
  13. Oct 15, 2012
    On a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiarOn a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiar characters is spectacular and had me emotionally engaged throughout both in Ezio's AND Desmond's stories. The big drawbacks for me are the cut and paste, but less successful, equivalents of assassin's tombs (they're fine, but less exciting and make less sense the second time around), and the way in which you're rushed through the end section of the game. Glyph puzzles are present, and though the intros from Subject 16 are sorely missed, they're still as creepy, cryptic and strangely informative as ever. While it doesn't match up to the quality of Assassin's Creed 2 in my mind, it's still a game more than worth buying. Expand
  14. Dec 24, 2012
    Graphics: 95
    Free roam: 99
    Multi player: 89
    Replay rate: 100 Overall: 94
    Assassins creed brotherhood is an impressive installment to the AC franchise. A very solid game.
  15. Nov 29, 2012
    Really enjoyed the single player and the multiplayer had great ideas but the servers took longer than a black person walkin on the road they never go by the rules
  16. Dec 21, 2012
    perfect graphics 10
    perfect game play 10
    great story 9.5
    great soundtracks 9.5
    ------
    EPIC
    ------
    what we could ask more from this game to get back in history walking on the streets of old Italy with the awesome Ezio
  17. Nov 7, 2013
    Brotherhood is a nice continuation of the storyline established in AC2. Ezio is older, has more responsibilities and the new brotherhood task management is a nice addition. A real shame that BH simply rehashes everything else and does little to expand on the previous games.

It was nice to see the Desmond sections getting more attention and now actually feel like a part of the game. Desmond and friends actually feel important this time round. Also Desmond steps up and becomes a rather important character to the series (before I just saw him as a plot device.)

The story is still riveting, leading you deeper and deeper into the complex tale and I can not fault the writing at all. Characters are the same, just older, as they were in the last game.

If anything, my only real gripe with this game is that it doesn't really take as much of a leap in innovation like AC2 did from AC1. That aside, it's still allot of fun.

Overall:
    More of the same, but that isn't a bad thing, just a shame as they could have done more with it.
  18. May 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's hard for me to find a bad thing to say about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, it's just an amazing game. I remember thinking last year before we knew there was even going to be an AC: Brotherhood that it was going to be hard for Ubisoft to top AC2, but I am happy to say Brotherhood does in every single way. This is flat out a great game. Expand
  19. Feb 26, 2013
    "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" is a sequel to "Assassin's Creed 2" and continues the story of Ezio. Game takes place mainly in Rome, that has much to discover and explore.
    There is not much of new comparing to the second game, but yet the game improves combat gameplay. Some fighting scenes were difficult, for some reason scene in Coliseum doesn't leave my mind. The game had much new stuff for multiplayer gamers. If you are not into online gaming, still you'll have much to do in singleplayer campaign. Story is not a strong side of "Assassin's Creed" (I'm not saying anything about AC III, it was terrific) and here I felt it again, boredom after first half of the game. After playing through "Brotherhood" you'll have a feeling, that it is just an addition to the game, too big for DLC, but not a standalone game. Yet, worth its money.
  20. Jun 27, 2013
    This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome,This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome, such as running an Assassin Brotherhood and being able to use crossbows. It's just a very well done, well polished game. Expand
  21. Aug 15, 2013
    Well implemented characterization, decent voice acting and some pretty nice gameplay additions, Brotherhood did just enough to come out of the shadow of Assassin's Creed II. Ezio is a likeable character and the Brotherhood adds a nice new depth to the storyline. While the training could be somewhat of a grind, it's not too laborious to put you off. An enjoyable experience from start to finish.
  22. Dec 6, 2014
    Another excellent story in the life of Ezio, who is just as loveable as he was before. Brotherhood also adds a never before seen multiplayer mode to the Assassin's Creed franchise, that is surprisingly addictive.
  23. May 29, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of RomeAssassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of Rome instead of just a small villa is also another thing I liked and there are so many side quests that it adds hours of fun to the game and I highly recommend it. My problem with it is how combat driven it is. There are stealth missions in the game, but the focal point is primarily on the combat rather than stealth. The reason I bought Assassin's Creed. Other than that, it's an awesome game and worth playing. Expand
  24. Nov 20, 2013
    I did in fact really enjoy this game but again it was a little too easy and a lot of the time just felt like I was playing a massive expansion of assassin's creed 2 rather than a new title.
  25. Jun 9, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best Assassin's Creed game that I have played (granted that I have only played this and the first game). The combination of multi-player and single-player is great.

The campaign was a little confusing for me due to the fact that I didn't play Assassin's Creed 2, but once i got the general gist if what was happening I enjoyed it even more. While the campaign is great, I didn't really care for most of the side missions. The combat, while it is good, isn't all that different and doesn't change itself throughout the game as it should.

The multi-player is awesome and absurdly unique. You are hunting down and assassin while other assassins are hunting you down. With progression in levels, you unlock more abilities and makes the re-play value very high.

Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood is much better than the first Assassin's Creed game. I can't compare it to the rest of the series since I haven't played them, but they all seem the same.
  26. Jun 18, 2013
    A new entry providing little innovation from it's predecessor that could also be considered as a standalone expansion rather than a new game. It suffers from a small environment only giving players the chance to explore one city rather than several different ones. On the bright side it is the first game that allows the player to start they're own assassins guild.

27. Sep 14, 2013
    It's superb. This should be a game to play and rate for 2010. This game came up with better storyline, graphics, gameplay, game mechanics and many more. I have enjoyed it. This game's superior adventerous.Its worth every penny.
  28. Oct 27, 2013
    in terms of story this game don't surpass the assassin's creed 2,but in terms of open world,graphics and secondary missions the brothehood takes the best.
  29. Nov 24, 2013
    Don't get me wrong or think i'm a hater/troll. I love the AC games and their unique story in fact this game will deliver you some story that'll help you understand the 3rd one more.

Its just that this game is basically an overpriced DLC for AC2. It played exactly the same way except this time Ezio can be a big whig Assassin CEO that makes all of his grunt workers do everything being killed in the process while he ponders where he'll take his next vacation and decide if he wants the prime rib or lobster..... HELL GET BOTH!!!

I love ubisoft and they are one of the good guys in developers who listen to their community but I think this time they were needing some money at the end of the year to fund new games so they released this knowing that people like myself would buy it.

The only thing this game gets a 10 at is multiplayer. If you're sick of playing shooters and want something more innovative in a MP then you should give this one a try and just wiki the story to save ya some time
  30. Jun 27, 2014
    i consider the best game of saga, that was overcome by the black flag what was launched 3 years after. The gameplay is perfect, the game has hours and hours of gameplay, all is beautiful and person was getting better, at its best, Ezio is the most beloved saga.
  31. Sep 21, 2015
    Launched myself off the Coliseum and missed the the hay.

Remember the scene in Groundhog Day when Bill Murray's character experiments with suicide? Been there, done that. Correction: Ezio has been there, done that, while possessed by me. I have a real love/hate relationship with this game. It's like playing an 18-hole golf on the most epic course in the world, and getting rained on
    Launched myself off the Coliseum and missed the the hay.

I have a real love/hate relationship with this game. It's like playing an 18-hole golf on the most epic course in the world, and getting rained on at hole 15, unable to finish the game. I so wanted to quit from about the halfway point onward but had committed too many hours into it and wanted to see it to the end. The controls are erratic and extremely frustrating, when Ezio just WILL. NOT. FREAKING. GO. WHERE. YOU. WANT.

I had to be very, very patient in order to not rip the disc out and frisbie it across the room and then take a mallet and break it into a million little pieces and then melt them down in the fire, after the umpteenth time Ezio jumped into the middle of a group of guards instead of up to the next ledge as I'd wanted him to. I controlled my frustration, became Zen with the game, recruited my brotherhood, and went on a killing spree throughout Rome.

The endgame is extremely rewarding, but it was a parting gift at best after all the violent arguments we'd had. But, it was best that we separate then and there.
  32. Mar 18, 2016
    this is how you make a series of games. Mind you this should've been the last of the Ezio games. They took what made AC2 a great game and improved it, this game is amazing. tons of secrets and items to found, great side quests, great storyline and great characters. Just an amazing and fun game.
  33. Apr 3, 2015
    Another great chapter in the story of Ezio.

Brotherhood is essentially Assassin's Creed 2 repackaged into an new game with a new plot. Not that it is a bad thing, as the previous game was excellent, but there is nothing really new in Brotherhood. I think that's why it only has an 8 rating for me, quite lazy from the developers to copy the formula from the previous game. Well worth
    Another great chapter in the story of Ezio.

Well worth the purchase just for the plot, as it is excellent and draws you in superbly.

Graphics and gameplay are the same as previous game, but if it ain't broke!

Overall it is a great addition to an already excellent series.
  34. Jul 16, 2015
    Neither as good as ACII, nor as "bad" as ACIII. The story is necessary for understanding the saga but it feels a bit unnecessary. The best part is that they maintained the glyphs.
  35. Oct 20, 2015
    Tied with AC2 for best AC game. Rome was very well designed and fun to rome around in ;). Also the addition of the brotherhood and being able to call in assassins mid combat was a really good addition.
  36. Aug 27, 2016
    I recently finished AC: Brotherhood and I thought it is a very good game. AC: Brotherhood had a long and immersive story with an awesome ending boss battle. I found the ability to recruit and training your own personal Assassin's was a cool new feature and they have helped me get out of a jam more then once. I also like the new armor and weapons, especially the crossbow. That weapon reallyI recently finished AC: Brotherhood and I thought it is a very good game. AC: Brotherhood had a long and immersive story with an awesome ending boss battle. I found the ability to recruit and training your own personal Assassin's was a cool new feature and they have helped me get out of a jam more then once. I also like the new armor and weapons, especially the crossbow. That weapon really helped me out with stealth missions. I also liked how everything you do was all in one city, Rome, instead having to travel to multiple cities. The down sides of the game for me were the sometimes ridiculous full synchronization challenges and some of the missions. Otherwise I give a 8.5 for AC: Brotherhood. Assassin's Creed II remains my favorite in the series but Brotherhood is my now second favorite. I recommend this game for fans of the Assassin's Creed series. Expand
  37. Dec 3, 2016
    My personal 3rd favourite game of all time and second favourite game from the assassins creed series, it's time to review Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:

Pros: -Great story, good continuation of what AC 2 started with an amazing set of characters including: Ezio Auditore da Firenze -Big improvements in gameplay over AC2 with Borgia towers to liberate, horseback riding in cities, an

Pros:
    -Big improvements in gameplay over AC2 with Borgia towers to liberate, horseback riding in cities, an awesome recruitment system with your assassin's, more weapons, more kills, improved (but a bit easier) combat system and parkour improvements.
    -LOADS to do. Synchronisation points, Borgia towers, war machine missions, Templar agent missions, Tombs, Lots of shops to renovate, landmarks to buy and more.
    - Modern day with Desmond miles expanded
    -Optional objectives added
    -The ability to replay missions
    - Awesome twist ending
    - Loads of collectibles for the ones looking for stuff to find.
    -Outstsnding soundtrack and good graphics

Cons:
    -You assassin recruits are a bit over powered with the arrow storm (an ability which kills all guards on the screen)
    -Your horse can only gallop in certain missions: SLOWEST HORSE EVER
    - Optional objectives can be a pain to complete sometimes

In the end:
    Story: 9/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Graphics/Sound design: 9/10
    Overall: 9/10
  38. Apr 16, 2017
    J'ai fini Assassin's Creed 2 il y a un bon moment déjà et je ne saurais énumérer les ajouts ni faire le tri parmi les améliorations de cette édition 2.5 (habilement renommée "Brotherhood"), si ce n'est la plus marquante à savoir la petite équipe personnelle d'assassins mise à disposition désormais...

Mais qu'importe le flacon, après les sublimissimes Venise et Florence, voici

Mais qu'importe le flacon, après les sublimissimes Venise et Florence, voici l'impérialissime Rome, chantre de la chrétienté et du catholicisme, joyau de tout l'Occident : un régal pour les yeux ! On note comme dans AC2 un souci certain du détail en ce qui concerne l'authenticité de l'environnement historique, l'environnement seulement puisque l'histoire des protagonistes est librement adaptée mais tout de même, c'est un travail sérieux de documentation qu'il faut saluer. Evidemment l'histoire en elle-même dans un vague délire à la Matrix avec un brin de X-Files reste bêbête (pour être gentil) mais depuis le premier AC, on commence à en avoir l'habitude.

Comme AC2, ACB est un heureux mélange entre un GTA, un Splinter Cell (allégé) de la Renaissance, un Tomb Raider pour la plate-forme et un Hitman pour finir (un plan B est souvent possible...). Copiée par les Infamous et les Batman mais pas encore égalée, la formule des Assassin's Creed (pour le second du nom et ce Brotherhood en tout cas) fonctionne avec une très grande efficacité. En outre, c'est beau et fluide (malgré un clipping d'objets et pnj), la VF est excellente et la musique est magnifique.

Juste des regrets sur l'entraînement virtuel loupé (illisible et trop ardu), quelques séquences à la Uncharted assez ridicules (on en est pas encore aux QTE mais presque) et une difficulté parfois un peu trop relevée par rapport à AC2, notamment les énigmes du sujet 16 ainsi qu'une ou deux missions secondaires chronométrées.
  39. Apr 28, 2017
    El juego es de los mejores que jugué, la historia de Ezio es impresionante, las misiones principales y secundarias simplemente son perfectas, la cantidad de armas y armaduras esta bien igual que la de enemigos, el tamaño del mapa es bueno y el carisma del personaje es de los mejores que vi en mi vida.
    Un juego en el que hay muchísimas cosas para hacer y que recomiendo a todo el mundo.
  40. Nov 26, 2017
    Assassin Creed Brotherhood continúa de la segunda parte al poco instante donde termina. Es más una expansión y la pelea es con Cesar Borgia aunque vemos a su hermana primero. Se observa el reclutamiento de nuevos miembros para la hermandad, las misiones secundarias no son mucha cosa, pero te dan más cosas por hacer. Se termina con un acto del protagonista Desmond Miles que impresiona yAssassin Creed Brotherhood continúa de la segunda parte al poco instante donde termina. Es más una expansión y la pelea es con Cesar Borgia aunque vemos a su hermana primero. Se observa el reclutamiento de nuevos miembros para la hermandad, las misiones secundarias no son mucha cosa, pero te dan más cosas por hacer. Se termina con un acto del protagonista Desmond Miles que impresiona y desagrada al mismo tiempo.

In English
    Assassin Creed Brotherhood continues from the second part to the little instant where it ends. It is more an expansion and the fight is with Cesar Borgia although we see his sister first. The recruitment of new members for the brotherhood is observed, the secondary missions are not much, but they give you more things to do. It ends with an act by the protagonist Desmond Miles that impresses and displeases at the same time.

1. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a pleasant surprise in every respect, even though some of the concerns you might have had regarding the single map and ageing formula still stand with the final product.
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Those wanting more from Ezio, and to revel in the period set in Assassins Creed II for a little longer, will find fond memories in Assassins Creed Brotherhood; however I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen it all before and was being dragged along for the same old ride.