Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Xbox 360

8.3

1. Aug 19, 2011
    This is an awesome game. It will keep you busy for hours with its massive amounts of missions and side missions. The graphics are very nice and the story is pretty interesting. The only gripe I have is the controls can be a little crazy at times; sometimes Ezzio doesn't go exactly where you intended him to go. Also the new battle system makes fighting your enemies almost too easy at times.This is an awesome game. It will keep you busy for hours with its massive amounts of missions and side missions. The graphics are very nice and the story is pretty interesting. The only gripe I have is the controls can be a little crazy at times; sometimes Ezzio doesn't go exactly where you intended him to go. Also the new battle system makes fighting your enemies almost too easy at times. I don't recall dying once the entire game. Overall a very good game though and worth picking up used at your local Gamestop or renting for the weekend. Expand
  2. Sep 10, 2011
    I thought having to play with Ezio again instead of a new ancestor would be boring when I first heard about this title but how wrong was I? Great sequel to AC2 with amazing game play and a mind blowing story. Loved how you train other assassins and can use their help to grow.
    As always, the AC storyline progresses in ways which makes you want more.
    This game not only has a good story line
    As always, the AC storyline progresses in ways which makes you want more.

This game not only has a good story line but also tons of side play action which will make you want to come back to the game even when it is completed (though getting 100% completion here is, in my opinion as an average gamer, quite difficult)
  3. Sep 17, 2011
    The missions are almost the same: follow someone, kill guards, kill him without being recognized. This game is buggy too - I had to restart a memory because the guards ran out of the area that I could be. But it's a nice game, though: 12-15 hours of campaign, plenty to do on Rome, and an awesome multiplayer (I didn't think the matchmaking was that good, but it's for sure a greatThe missions are almost the same: follow someone, kill guards, kill him without being recognized. This game is buggy too - I had to restart a memory because the guards ran out of the area that I could be. But it's a nice game, though: 12-15 hours of campaign, plenty to do on Rome, and an awesome multiplayer (I didn't think the matchmaking was that good, but it's for sure a great multiplayer). If you like open-world games, and a good story, you should buy this. If you won't be able to get Revelations, don't play Brotherhood - the final lets you wanting to know more. Expand
  4. Oct 19, 2011
    Quite simply, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a massively fun and entertaining experience, with tons of replay value. Although the art isn't quite as impressive as Assassin's Creed II, and the technology does feel slightly outdated, with regard to the graphics, animations and physics, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is nonetheless a worthy entry to the series. The revamped combat system,Quite simply, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a massively fun and entertaining experience, with tons of replay value. Although the art isn't quite as impressive as Assassin's Creed II, and the technology does feel slightly outdated, with regard to the graphics, animations and physics, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is nonetheless a worthy entry to the series. The revamped combat system, and new features and mechanics are definitely the game's strongest point; while the characters and voice-acting are still quite clichéd. The story isn't quite as grandiose as it's predecessors, but it does grip you from the start nonetheless. I think my main criticisms would be that there is an awful amount of content which doesn't feel as though it belongs there, such as Borgia Flags, Feathers, and Treasure Chests. For a game so centred around action, adventure, drama and conspiracy, to include this sort of content seems derivative and slightly amateurish. However, it's not obligatory for players to collect these items, and so they don't present any issue for players who don't like those sort of things. Overall, AC: Brotherhood is a great game, and well worth buying for any fan of the action/adventure genre. Expand
  5. Nov 2, 2012
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a pretty good continuation of the storyline and still provides some good gameplay, but it could have been a bit better.
  6. Nov 8, 2011
    The Assassin's Creed II expansion pack!
    A wonderful marketing technique of Ubisoft to milk the public's love of Ezio for everything it's worth. Just enough detail addition to make it a great installment.
  7. Nov 10, 2011
    This game is pretty much amazing. I was shocked at how much better than ACII was, which I loved. The combat is better, the assassin management is fun, and there's very little greater than calling your Assassin acolytes to pick off a random guard. The multiplayer was also an amazing surprise, and I regret not picking this up new. Learned my lesson
  8. Nov 10, 2011
    I really enjoyed this game. I own all the other AC games and I will be getting Revelations. The series changes enough each game to validate each games place in the series, so it keeps everything fresh and interesting. I also like the fact that the studio caught on to Ezio's popularity and decided to give him his own trilogy with a trilogy. Anyway, the game play is solid as ever, theI really enjoyed this game. I own all the other AC games and I will be getting Revelations. The series changes enough each game to validate each games place in the series, so it keeps everything fresh and interesting. I also like the fact that the studio caught on to Ezio's popularity and decided to give him his own trilogy with a trilogy. Anyway, the game play is solid as ever, the addition of recruits is brilliant fun and of course its always fun pulling of a mission perfectly and getting the top sync for it. My ONLY complaint is that the multi player is a bit underdeveloped, I don't mean its unbalanced or not fun, on the contrary Its REALLY fun and incredibly balanced as every ability has a pro and a con and an appropriate counter method. By underdeveloped I mean that the lobby system is beyond broken and the edition of free DLC harmed the community rather than helped it. For example, there were 2 free DLC packs. Great right? Well, no. See if you have Pack 2 activated for example then you will only come across people with the same pack, so it almost halves your potential player base. Now imagine the fact there are 2 free DLC packs and 1 you have to pay for (To be fair, it comes free with an added story mission). So now the matchmaking servers are a nightmare to navigate. However if you are not a basement dweller and like myself actually have some friends, private matches can be a complete laugh to play in. So thats my review. Completely solid single player and a brilliant multi player only let down by bad decisions about connection issues. Expand
  9. Nov 10, 2011
    Este juego ees de los mejores q he jugado ya que tiene buenas graficas y no son mierdas como los call of mierda y tambn porq es un asesino bn chingon.
  10. Mar 6, 2012
    I thought it was the best in the series but it still has a really dumb overarching plot. Great fun playing in Rome, really fun assassinations, really fun side missions. Overall great, but ruined by French Canadians trying to write an edgy non-American plot.
  11. Jun 7, 2013
    I scored this game a 9 out of 10.

This is because while it is more of an "expandalone" game it takes what AC2 did and improves on it in nearly every area. The UI is vastly improved, the combat engine is not anywhere near as frustrating to play with, movement and the other gameplay elements are now fun to actually do instead of just irritating. I easily had the most fun playing this
    I scored this game a 9 out of 10.

The UI is vastly improved, the combat engine is not anywhere near as frustrating to play with, movement and the other gameplay elements are now fun to actually do instead of just irritating. I easily had the most fun playing this game of all the AC games.

Sadly, while Ezio remains as engaging and interesting a character, this game is neither as funny as AC2 nor is it as engaging in terms of the storyline. Which is why it doesn't get the 10 out of 10 score. The universe remains interesting and deep however.

Best AC game period.

Go buy it now.
  12. May 2, 2012
    This game is fully dependent on what type of gamer you are: multiplayer or campaign, graphics or gameplay. This game was mildly appealing for the first month i owned it, then i traded it in. I focus on multiplayer and graphics for these games and shooters. This game has sub-par graphics, fine multiplayer, and fine gameplay and campaign. Buy with caution...
  13. May 8, 2012
    I'm a huge fan of the AC series though I was concerned about this game. I must say this game doesn't disappoint. It takes everything AC 2 did well and improves on them. The combat is better, the movement is better, and while I don't think the story is better than AC 2, it does set up AC 3 because of all the Desmond stuff and the Ezio stuff is still fun to do. I really liked all the metaI'm a huge fan of the AC series though I was concerned about this game. I must say this game doesn't disappoint. It takes everything AC 2 did well and improves on them. The combat is better, the movement is better, and while I don't think the story is better than AC 2, it does set up AC 3 because of all the Desmond stuff and the Ezio stuff is still fun to do. I really liked all the meta game stuff that they added in AC 2 and brotherhood does that stuff but just does it better. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun as well. This is a must own for any AC fan but players new to AC will probably be lost story wise, so they will need to play the first 2 AC games to understand what's going on. AC; Brotherhood get a 9 from me. Expand
  14. Jul 5, 2012
    Brotherhood continues the story of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II, and also Dezmond. If you have not played any of the others then you would not understand the story of this game to well. The game play is about the same as the second one. You can loot people, shoot guards with your hidden gun, hire mercenaries, and many other similar features. The story mode is not near as long as theBrotherhood continues the story of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II, and also Dezmond. If you have not played any of the others then you would not understand the story of this game to well. The game play is about the same as the second one. You can loot people, shoot guards with your hidden gun, hire mercenaries, and many other similar features. The story mode is not near as long as the Assassin's Creed II . I would say it is about half as long. So if you are someone that's looking for a long single player game, look elsewhere. The graphics in this game are great. I believe that this game has the best water graphics. When you look at the water it looks real. The multiplayer increased this games replay value. Running around with your friends and killing people is great. The best mode by far is Manhunt. In manhunt four players try to hunt another four players that are hiding. The hiding team gets points by hiding and stunning the hunters; the hunting team gets point by killing the other team. Their are different abilities that affect your player. Several abilities are the hidden gun, smoke bomb, charge, changing NPC's to look like what you are, and many others. Wanted is another popular game mode for online play. This is where players face off each other and everyone has a specific target to kill. It changes overtime and so you will always have someone hunting you while you are trying to hunt down someone else yourself. While you are playing the game you level up and gain new abilities, new characters to play as, different colors, and more game modes. The only thing I did not like about the multiplayer is that you can only rank up to level fifty. Once you get to the max level that's it. You will soon stop playing the multiplayer because their is no sense of accomplishment. (They should have included some sort of prestige system like in the recent Call of Duty games). The main component that makes this game great is the multiplayer. The story is good too, but you must play the previous ones before. Expand
  15. Aug 8, 2012
    This game was great, I enjoyed playing through the new addition to the Assassin's Creed world, however I didn't feel like it improved much upon Assassin's Creed II, nevertheless, I would still recommend it.
  16. Mar 22, 2014
    The story wasn't as strong in AC Brotherhood, but it further expanded on it's gameplay elements with tons of new content. The location being set in Rome felt just as fresh as it did in AC2.
  17. Oct 15, 2012
    On a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiarOn a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiar characters is spectacular and had me emotionally engaged throughout both in Ezio's AND Desmond's stories. The big drawbacks for me are the cut and paste, but less successful, equivalents of assassin's tombs (they're fine, but less exciting and make less sense the second time around), and the way in which you're rushed through the end section of the game. Glyph puzzles are present, and though the intros from Subject 16 are sorely missed, they're still as creepy, cryptic and strangely informative as ever. While it doesn't match up to the quality of Assassin's Creed 2 in my mind, it's still a game more than worth buying. Expand
  18. Dec 24, 2012
    Graphics: 95
    Free roam: 99
    Multi player: 89
    Replay rate: 100 Overall: 94
    Assassins creed brotherhood is an impressive installment to the AC franchise. A very solid game.
  19. Nov 29, 2012
    Really enjoyed the single player and the multiplayer had great ideas but the servers took longer than a black person walkin on the road they never go by the rules
  20. Nov 7, 2013
    Brotherhood is a nice continuation of the storyline established in AC2. Ezio is older, has more responsibilities and the new brotherhood task management is a nice addition. A real shame that BH simply rehashes everything else and does little to expand on the previous games.

It was nice to see the Desmond sections getting more attention and now actually feel like a part of the game. Desmond and friends actually feel important this time round. Also Desmond steps up and becomes a rather important character to the series (before I just saw him as a plot device.)

The story is still riveting, leading you deeper and deeper into the complex tale and I can not fault the writing at all. Characters are the same, just older, as they were in the last game.

If anything, my only real gripe with this game is that it doesn't really take as much of a leap in innovation like AC2 did from AC1. That aside, it's still allot of fun.

Overall:
    More of the same, but that isn't a bad thing, just a shame as they could have done more with it.
  21. May 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's hard for me to find a bad thing to say about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, it's just an amazing game. I remember thinking last year before we knew there was even going to be an AC: Brotherhood that it was going to be hard for Ubisoft to top AC2, but I am happy to say Brotherhood does in every single way. This is flat out a great game. Expand
  22. Feb 26, 2013
    "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" is a sequel to "Assassin's Creed 2" and continues the story of Ezio. Game takes place mainly in Rome, that has much to discover and explore.
    There is not much of new comparing to the second game, but yet the game improves combat gameplay. Some fighting scenes were difficult, for some reason scene in Coliseum doesn't leave my mind. The game had much new stuff for multiplayer gamers. If you are not into online gaming, still you'll have much to do in singleplayer campaign. Story is not a strong side of "Assassin's Creed" (I'm not saying anything about AC III, it was terrific) and here I felt it again, boredom after first half of the game. After playing through "Brotherhood" you'll have a feeling, that it is just an addition to the game, too big for DLC, but not a standalone game. Yet, worth its money.
  23. Jun 27, 2013
    This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome,This is my favorite Assassin's Creed game to date. Brotherhood takes everything that made the first two Assassin's Creed great and refines them to a point of perfection. The city of Rome is large and is full of secrets and side missions. The story is, in my opinion, the last good story in the Assassin's Creed games (Revelations and 3 were disappointing). Your new abilities are awesome, such as running an Assassin Brotherhood and being able to use crossbows. It's just a very well done, well polished game. Expand
  24. Aug 15, 2013
    Well implemented characterization, decent voice acting and some pretty nice gameplay additions, Brotherhood did just enough to come out of the shadow of Assassin's Creed II. Ezio is a likeable character and the Brotherhood adds a nice new depth to the storyline. While the training could be somewhat of a grind, it's not too laborious to put you off. An enjoyable experience from start to finish.
  25. Dec 6, 2014
    Another excellent story in the life of Ezio, who is just as loveable as he was before. Brotherhood also adds a never before seen multiplayer mode to the Assassin's Creed franchise, that is surprisingly addictive.
  26. May 29, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of RomeAssassin's Creed Brotherhood took everything that made Assassin's Creed 2 great and amplified it several times over. Brotherhood is probably the best of the entire series (not my favorite, but it is the best) and added several things in the game play. Being in charge of a Guild of Assassins and being able to use them in combat was a plus. Being able to innovate the entire city of Rome instead of just a small villa is also another thing I liked and there are so many side quests that it adds hours of fun to the game and I highly recommend it. My problem with it is how combat driven it is. There are stealth missions in the game, but the focal point is primarily on the combat rather than stealth. The reason I bought Assassin's Creed. Other than that, it's an awesome game and worth playing. Expand
  27. Jun 9, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best Assassin's Creed game that I have played (granted that I have only played this and the first game). The combination of multi-player and single-player is great.

The campaign was a little confusing for me due to the fact that I didn't play Assassin's Creed 2, but once i got the general gist if what was happening I enjoyed it even more. While the campaign is great, I didn't really care for most of the side missions. The combat, while it is good, isn't all that different and doesn't change itself throughout the game as it should.

The multi-player is awesome and absurdly unique. You are hunting down and assassin while other assassins are hunting you down. With progression in levels, you unlock more abilities and makes the re-play value very high.

Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood is much better than the first Assassin's Creed game. I can't compare it to the rest of the series since I haven't played them, but they all seem the same.
  28. Sep 14, 2013
    It's superb. This should be a game to play and rate for 2010. This game came up with better storyline, graphics, gameplay, game mechanics and many more. I have enjoyed it. This game's superior adventerous.Its worth every penny.
  29. Oct 27, 2013
    in terms of story this game don't surpass the assassin's creed 2,but in terms of open world,graphics and secondary missions the brothehood takes the best.
  30. Nov 24, 2013
    Don't get me wrong or think i'm a hater/troll. I love the AC games and their unique story in fact this game will deliver you some story that'll help you understand the 3rd one more.

Its just that this game is basically an overpriced DLC for AC2. It played exactly the same way except this time Ezio can be a big whig Assassin CEO that makes all of his grunt workers do everything being killed in the process while he ponders where he'll take his next vacation and decide if he wants the prime rib or lobster..... HELL GET BOTH!!!

I love ubisoft and they are one of the good guys in developers who listen to their community but I think this time they were needing some money at the end of the year to fund new games so they released this knowing that people like myself would buy it.

The only thing this game gets a 10 at is multiplayer. If you're sick of playing shooters and want something more innovative in a MP then you should give this one a try and just wiki the story to save ya some time

1. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a pleasant surprise in every respect, even though some of the concerns you might have had regarding the single map and ageing formula still stand with the final product.
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Those wanting more from Ezio, and to revel in the period set in Assassins Creed II for a little longer, will find fond memories in Assassins Creed Brotherhood; however I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen it all before and was being dragged along for the same old ride.