6.5

1. Jan 16, 2013
    The most challenging Assassination missions in the game are in this add-on. The new maneuver is pointless, but the story and actually difficult missions are worth the price.

I wouldn't call Bonfire of the Vanities a must play, but there are certainly worse ways Assassin's fans could spend four bucks and a couple hours. This is a fun little side story that lets us kill a few more bad guys in Renaissance Italy.
  2. This DLC is really good, and offers a few hours of great gameplay. Every single mission is studied to give the player the chance to consider how to play. With this DLC, players gain the possibility of exploring a brand new zone of Florence. Some audio issues ruin the experience, at least in the Italian version, but it's just a minor problem.
  3. The Bonfire of the Vanities drives us back to the madness of the religious censorship. Our hero Ezio Auditore will face Girolamo Savonarola, the monk who has stolen the Fruit of Eden. Again a new chapter that has been taken from the original game. Although it would be interesting to play The Bonfire of the Vanities and Battle of Forli along with the rest of the game, we find no reason to buy it as a stand alone addition.