5.0

1. Feb 26, 2013
    This game is a lot of fun if you like screaming at your tv for hours. Same bugs as with the main story, and double the fun instadeaths when your spotted. I hope you haven't wasted your money on a season pass as I did. So I'm determined to beat them all, not matter how bad they are. Yes, I'm that cheap.
  2. Feb 24, 2013
    four words; Too short, over priced !

Who pays ~$12 bucks for a 2.5hr prologue teaser, me I guess, but not again... And most of my in game time was spent slogging through waste deep snow looking for some in game value... Loved the game, but mad as h#ll for wasting dollars on this tripe. Sorry people, this DLC is just not worth the cash in my opinion, KGW won't be getting another
    four words; Too short, over priced !

Who pays ~$12 bucks for a 2.5hr prologue teaser, me I guess, but not again...

Loved the game, but mad as h#ll for wasting dollars on this tripe.

Sorry people, this DLC is just not worth the cash in my opinion, KGW won't be getting another pound of flesh from this gamer....

1. Sep 17, 2013
    The Infamy gives us an interesting ‘what if’ concept. We see Washington as this crazy lunatic, instead of the American Patriot. Besides that, we can run more in the world of Assassin’s Creed III and killing the enemies still feels so good.
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    An enjoyably daft storyline. [Apr 2013, p.80]
    Early on, you’re given mindless, nearly scripted busywork like chasing after Bluecoats intent on lighting powder kegs, and overall, the first half of Infamy’s 2.5-hour journey is a jarring mix of rushed action and s-l-o-w activities, without the freedom of ACIII’s open world to balance it out.