5.6

1. Jan 27, 2014
    I played this game on the Vita. It wasn't good on that console, and it wont be good on any other. The story is incredibly bland, the acting cant be taken seriously. I'd imagine that the game play would be better on other consoles but I don't imagine it would improve the overall experience. All a pity because Aveline as a character in concept is so compelling but the acting and lack of fleshing on the characters falls short of the brilliant game this could have been. I love the AC series and this is unfortunately the black sheep in the family that no one wants to mention. Expand

1. Feb 23, 2014
    AC Liberation HD lacks the production values the series used us to, and even if it's a Live Arcade release it results in a weak experience, with a badly narrated story and the complete omission of the multiplayer component, present in the original version. Ubisoft did a good HD porting job, but it's hardly an unmissable game.
  2. Feb 14, 2014
    For those who’ve played the original version, the update has nothing new to offer except for a slight spit-and-polish and a few extra lacklustre missions.
  3. Feb 10, 2014
    The only thing that Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD really succeeds with is to show how different a portable game is designed and why it usually doesn't work well with the consoles. The missions are boring and bland, and there really isn't anything in this game that isn't twice as good in the regular Assassin's Creed game, making this entry the worst in the series.