7.1

1. Jun 27, 2014
    this game was good, but expect to have an ending to the story of Desmond, but are winding to generate more money for the franchise, this is disappointing, but the game has its strong points, so I'll take note 9, as it deserves, but near the brotherhoods he loses a point and a point that has an immense value.
    One of the things I liked was not the city, as in Jerusalem and Italy pegylated
    perfect and beautiful, this city really well produced could not feel the same brightness of the above. Expand
  2. Jan 31, 2014
    The storyline is always good and the multiplayer is enhanced and goes
    one step further................................................................
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    Let's Be completely honest - no one gives a **** about desmond, but i have to give credit to his remade face model, so that the first thing I noticed this game has recieved an amazing graphics improvemnt from brotherhood, It makes desmond and ezio and altiar look so lifelike, speaking of altiar. This game does an amazing job of rounding up both ezio and altair's life, but why did they give altair a different voice actor, he sounds like that "Greenday Singer with the Cold", it's just so offputing if you ever finished the first assassin's creed like i did . anyway they even bothered to give him another love interest - Sofia Saltor, and gave a deeper insight to altair's life, and the gameplay is a huge plus - nice work Ubisoft, 2 weapon wheels are Great, and than there's the new inclusion the WABBAJACK,... Just kidding the hookblade, which obviously hooks on to things to fling off them and still be used as a hidden blade, In stores now for a mere 800 Australain Dollars - sorry american paper notes. This takes all of Assassin's Creed's past achievments and incorperates them in to a game to remember. And i firmly think it is the best game of the series. Expand
  4. Oct 29, 2012
    Perfect game, it can even outshine Batman: Arkham City. There are no flaws, everything works well. Combat is easy but still interesting, story is amasing, stealth is good, parkour knows no equal. And do not say it's a copy-paste from past titles, if the game is good, repetiveness cannot harm it.
  5. Oct 29, 2012
    Look, i ain't gonna troll, i'm serious this time, this game isn't really a 10 but i gave it that score to make up for all the negative trolls on this page, it's one of the best games from last year imo, 8.5/10.
  6. Oct 29, 2012
    One of the best games in the series, and can somebody, please, tell me why do people like to troll? Yes, we get it, it's not the greatest finale for the trilogy, but it's good enough, i'm only giving this a 10 because there is too many trolls that gave it a 0, my real score is 9.
  7. May 18, 2012
    Revelations is the best in the series by far. The bomb crafting and tower defense might have been a little off but the story was a fit ending for the series and the gameplay mechanics were a lot smoother than they were on Brotherhood.
  8. Mar 28, 2012
    Perfect game, it can even outshine Batman: Arkham City. There are no flaws, everything works well. Combat is easy but still interesting, story is amasing, stealth is good, parcour knows no equal. And do not say it's a copy-paste, if the game is good, repetiveness cannot harm it.
  9. Mar 10, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Assassin's Creed: Revelations is made by Ubisoft Montreal and helped by other Ubisoft studios and was published by who other than Ubisoft. The game is an excellent edition to the already amazing Assassin's Creed brand featuring Desmond, Altair and Ezio all as playable characters the game does well at rounding up the game for Ezio and possibly Altair and follows the story more behind Ezio than anything else, as he travels around looking for 5 Masyaf Keys to unlock the Masyaf library where Altair has hidden the Apple of Eden. It's a race against time as the Templars are after the Keys aswell. The story does well at everything it does and even welcomes the first appearance of characters like Subject Sixteen (who has been hinted at in other games but not seen until now). The gameplay is the same as any Assassin's Creed game the mission structure has been the same since AC:2 which is not a bad thing, it just offers more variety of what the missions are like. Combat has been barely changed since the very first Assassin's Creed game, which is a shame I think it really needs changing as it's too easy to take on lots of enemies at once and really takes out the fact that you're really outnumbered and can't win without running, it takes away that and overpowers you instead. It's not all bad news with the HUGE range of weapons at Ezios' hands from bombs, crossbows and even to the hidden blade. They have added 2 new modes to the single player which are nice editions; the first one is the Tower defense where the Templars invade an assassin hideout, and it's Ezio's job to stop them using a basic tower defense style of mini game, using assassin's and other means to stop the Templars from destroying the den at the other side. It's a nice edition but can become tiresome quickly as you're about to start a new mission in the story then you're told that one of your dens are being attacked which means going half way across the map to deal with it. The other is a puzzle style of game featuring Desmond in a first person perspective. It's a cool thing to have in the game but again feels unnecessary but if you want to know more about how Desmond grew up and was "chosen" as an assassin then this is a perfect way to do so, I personally found it really interesting. The multiplayer has been barely modified other than adding new game modes and new abilities, it generally feels more polished and you can see that, I found it quite addictive too and I would throw away COD or any game like that for the online; it's unique and really innovative which has payed off handsomely. Graphically it has been upgraded but only barely you can see little graphical changes since AC:2 which is a shame, it was a beautiful graphics engine, ans it's starting to show it's age just like the rest of the engine. The Verdict: If you're looking for a sprawling single player that will last you more than 10 hours then Assassin's Creed: Revelations is for you, with an addictive innovative multiplayer several new modes to play in the single player, this is truly one great game worth checking out even at full price. Expand
  10. X11
    Feb 21, 2012
    Once again another strong installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise. Loved the premise of this one and was thoroughly engaged throughout. I don't think I will ever tire of these games. Docked one point because it felt like it was over before I blinked, still doesn't take away from the tremendous accomplishment. Immersive world, Engrossing gameplay. 9/10.
  11. Feb 18, 2012
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the best action/adventure game of the year. In Revelations, you decide how you accomplish a mission. Do you take the stealthy route, or go in guns blazing? With the inclusion of the bomb crafting system, there are now hundreds of different ways you can go about completing a mission. Also, the story is the best in the Assassin's Creed series, as it not only completes the tale of Ezio Auditore, but also Altair, Ezio's spiritual mentor. The ending of Assassin's Creed: Revelations will leave you crying, a fitting end for an amazing character. Expand
  12. Jan 29, 2012
    Amazing game, which improves in basically everything:story, gameplay , graphics and multiplayer. I really dont get why critics are so biased against this Franchise, while praising Call of Duty and Battlefield. You know what: Assassins Creed 3 comes this year, so eat that metacritic.
  13. Jan 28, 2012
    There is not another series of video games like Assassin's Creed. I love books and movies.. and to me the Assassin's Creed games have a great story line much like a movie or book, being very unique. And Assassin's Creed Revelations didn't let me down. Revelations does a great job of wrapping up the story for both Altair and Ezio. And it seems with each game they improve both the repeat game play that was very evident in the first game and has been broken up nicely as each sequel has come out. My only complaint about this game, which seems to be with almost everyone is the defense mini game... If it was optional then that would have been fine, but the fact that you have to defend or you will lose your area eventually is a bit of pain and it only feels like that because the game play is so much different than the rest of the game. But other than that this is the best Assassin's Creed game to date and has done a fantastic job at complicated and deep story telling. I can't wait to see what they come out with next! Expand
  14. Jan 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I just finished the game. It was 2am in the morning. The ending was so I have no words to explain well it like playing Batman Arkham City I was completey immersed the story and as if I was Ezio or Altiar in the game. . It completely blew me away. The ending made me so excited for AC3. Those who though Assassin Creed Brother was AC3 not its not technically it AC2.5 and ACR well I don't know 2.5.5? I would say Assassin Creed Revelation is the best of the Assassin Creed Series. First the story is Epic you learn more about Ezio and learn about what happened to Altair. Yes I know there some fans complaining about the fight mechanics but it still satisfying doing long streaks. I loved the new additions in the game but den defense was bit off but there was great improvement in how the assassin apprentice progress. The idea of master assassin mission is a huge improvement. This gives a picture how new assassin are trained. Also the notorious first person mode for Desmond. Yes I know it very random but actually I found very fun. I liked more about Desmond pass. The multi player also improved greatly. I loved how the added the bombs and new perks. The top thing I loved about in ACR are the new secret locations It huge improvement from AC2 and ACB locations. The small stuff I get didnt like was loss of horses from ACB I loved them but the zip lines was very good idea. Also when fighting I found using bomb and easy to kill enemies which made the game a bit to easy but there where times i actually needed to survive. Yes the counter moves are pretty much similar from before but they a lot of new counter moves to Ezio you just have to wait and see what new epic move he will do. This are small problems but DON'T LET IT STOP YOU FROM NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME IN THE GAME!!!!!! Honestly it just a small problem don't make it ruin the whole game. Also the last thing I was going say is please for those who haven't played a single Assassin Creed game play the first three games before think of buying ACR. This will give whole story because some people who give a low score. The reason is because they just look at gameplay not story because probably they didn't understand what is happening in the game. The story is reason why I give this game a 10 and I ignore all the small problem :D. I am very excited for Assassin Creed 3 Expand
  15. Jan 10, 2012
    The fact is, Assassin's Creed: Revelations deserves a far higher score than it has been given. The fact that it has a lower score than Brotherhood should be strange on it 's own; even though I love Brotherhood, there is no doubt among many that it is the weakest of the "Ezio games" (I'm not counting the first game). EVERYTHING is improved in Revelations. In fact, the only reason I would not score it higher than the AC2 is simply because AC2 is more original, and laid the foundation for this game to follow upon.

First of all, the story is amazing. Ubisoft promised a satisfying end to the Ezio/Altair stories, and they delivered. This game had some of the most memorable moments in the series. The characters are well done, and by the end of the game you will feel genuinely attached to them. This is a more personal story; Ezio is no longer a young assassin seeking revenge on corrupt nobles, but instead an older man trying to find answers for the path his life has taken. I won't spoil the rest of the story, but believe me, it won't disappoint. (incidentally, the soundtrack is fantastic as well, kudos to Jesper Kyd)

As for the gameplay, I don't understand why people complain about it being "more of the same". What exactly did you expect? Did you think Ubisoft would reinvent the wheel in a game that is not even a numbered sequel?. I will leave the burden of "innovation" for the inevitable AC3. But this game does a perfect job of refining and improving the style of gameplay that was popularized by AC2, and I don't see that has a bad thing. The bombs and hook blade are fantastic additions, and only serve to increase the amount of ways to get through a mission. By Revelations, you truly are the ultimate assassin.

Multiplayer is sort of a polarizing affair for many, but I enjoy it and I applaud Ubisoft for actually being able to craft a good MP component. Assassin's Creed is not a game that would appear to lend itself to MP, but Ubisoft managed to do it. It is neither "tacked on", nor does it diminish from the single player experience. If you played Brotherhood MP, you will be fairly familiar, but Revelations does overhaul and refine the experience quite a bit. Really, there's nothing to dislike here. If you do, you probably weren't a huge fan of AC anyways, because if you were like me and fell in love with the AC universe after AC2, then Revelations won't disappoint. Perfect ending to what has been one of the most unique story arcs in recent gaming history. 9.5/10
  16. Jan 3, 2012
    Assassins Creed revelations is one of the GOTY. The gameplay, graphics, sound and story are brilliant. The multiplayer even includes are story which gives a more in-depth look at the Templars.
  17. Dec 31, 2011
    EPIC, DELICIOUS AND LOVELY, the game is just wonderful, the way it conclude the Altaïr's story, and open the gates for Desmond's fate is just perfect, loved it
  18. Dec 30, 2011
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the perfect game to end Ezio's chapter of the Assassin's Creed story line. Many improvements have been made, graphics, game play, fighting, free running, multi-player etc. The only problem with AC:R I have is the legnth of the story, for me it was around 4 to 6 hours. The worst part is that you can only play as Altair 5 times ( But in these 5 playable moments he is awesome) Expand
  19. Dec 13, 2011
    Assassins Creed Revelations, by far the best AC title out. The story of ACR will keep you on the edge of your seat and to top it off, literally blows your mind. Such a compelling complex story with excellent characters, and the gameplay was nothing short of amazing. You will find it extreamly difficult to get bored of this game. As for the critic giving this a 80 shame on you all, You would'nt know a good game if it hit smack in the face. 10/10 ACR is defiantly a contender for Game of year action adventure. And Ezio is by far the greatest game character of our time i never felt so attached to one Ezio Greatest Mentor of our time "The life of an assassin is pain, you suffer it you infilict it you watch it happen in hope that it will dissapear in time". Requiescat En Pace, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. Expand
  20. Dec 11, 2011
    Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The game begins with stunningly harmonic soundtrack and throughout the game continues to deliver the breath-taking graphics and audio that I seek in a game. Love it. I hope Ubisoft releases more games the Assassin's Creed series in the future. They've crafted an epic series.
  21. Dec 3, 2011
    I beat the game before I wrote this review. Pros: Single Player Very nice storyline continuation from 2 and brotherhood. Epic feel. Decent new combat and movement additions. eg. hook, zipline assassination 2 separate enemy factions complicated game dynamics We get to play as altair and desmond instead of just ezio. Multiplayer Multiplayer point system was changed so points werent so retardedly easy.
    More things to unlock. eg. Titles
    Shorter queue times (probably because game is new)
    Balance to skills (no smoke bombing at low levels)

Cons:
    Single Player: tower defense and bombs were kinda of an annoyance rather than fun.
    Fewer side activities (fewer missions, no global investment, no challenge mode)
    Vehicular combat (carriages, parachutes, etc), felt crappy and annoying
    Somewhat short

Multiplayer:
    Players look uglier than in brotherhood.
    No templar grade pyramid (?)
  22. Dec 3, 2011
    Why is it that people seem to have trouble understanding that this game is for all intents and purposes a continuation of AC2 and AC:B. Its not titled AC3! This is really no different than if they would have released Brotherhood and Revelations as DLC for AC2 and spread it out over 2 years. They make tweaks where necessary and add little tid bits to change up the gameplay slightly. I agreed with most people about the Den defenses(wasn't thought out very well). But what are the developers supposed to do, people whine and gripe when games don't change stuff between entries but then they want to b**ch when somethings added in to give a change of pace. That is why they make video games and we just play them. And for all those people out there that want really want to complain, explain to me how its ok for COD to release essentially the same game every year for the last like 5 years and nobodies has an issue with that, when these are continuations and its not okay. And one last complaint, for all those people out there that haven't finished the game yet, and it doesn't matter what game it is, unless you literally stop playing the game, make sure you finish the game before posting about how there is no story or things of that nature. Video games are story driven like movies, you don't go see a movie and say how amazing or horrible it is without finishing it, do you? Just food for thought. Anyways, I just finished the game with almost 90% synch and about 35 hours of gameplay trying to accomplish everything, besides the Den Defense parts and loved almost everything about this game like I did the last 2. If you are expecting something different pick it up later when it drops in price, if you like the way the last 2 played and you want to know a good bit more about the main characters and some pretty good plot points and developments right towards the end, give it a try. If your disappointed by the end of it Trade it in and pick up Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3, or Elder Scrolls Skyrim, those are probably the only other recent releases that I would say are actually better games with a good amount of replayability other than the online play of Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3. Expand
  23. Nov 29, 2011
    I have really enjoyed this game. It is my favorite from assassins creed series. Actually, revelations is a well polished AC2 and brotherhood with new quests and spectacular missions. If AC2 and Brotherhood were exactly same, AC:R offers new mission types and new weapons concepts, so I think this game is underrated. It definitely deserves 90 - 95.
  24. Nov 28, 2011
    Well, i didn't expect any super-new gameplay from the game, hookblade was nice, bombs nothing but an ignoring crap, but one thing that amused me is ........... game is more realistic onto history, Mongols attack and destroy assassins just like as it was in history,
    People talk about that there is nothing new in the game, so the same with Batman Arkham City ? WTF ?
    Only positiveness is, its
    PLOT
    Nice Game, 9 of 10
  25. Nov 27, 2011
    I don´t agree with the users that rate ACR with 0 or 6 because you can´t expect that a game that was created in 1 year changes much, im sure that the next assassins will innovate as much as the AC2 innovate from AC1 be patient and don´t be silly, this is a great game with a a great story, and a great game play yeah the same as the last but still great.
  26. Nov 27, 2011
    Great game,though it was a bit similar to Brotherhood and den defence wasnt all that good.But the story, graphics and soundtracck were quite good too.
  27. Nov 26, 2011
    WHAT A GAME !!! beautiful graphics, unique story... WOW !! Better than his predecessors !
    The multiplayer is even better !!! Ubisoft, thanks for this game !
  28. Nov 26, 2011
    This game, the conclusion of Ezio's story, is very good. The storyline is great, the city is amazing and the characters are well designed. The only thing that I don't like at this game is the "tower defense" minigame. It is very boring. This is why I will give to gameplay 9, not 10. So, let's recap: Storyline = 10, Characters = 10, Setting = 10, Gameplay = 9. That means 49/50, so a minus 10. Great game indeed. Expand
  29. Nov 22, 2011
    I thought the game was fantastic. Yes it follows the same formula used in previous installments but playing as Altair made this a must have. It was pretty cool to see what really happened to Altair after the events of the first. Only downsides are the Altair episodes being short and a ridiculous make-over for Desmond Miles, but I would definitely recommend this to any open adventure gamer.
  30. Nov 22, 2011
    This is one of the best assassina creed ever. If you dont understand the story of this game get the first one, if you got this game and didnt play the others and didnt understand, get the first one. This is one of the bets with really great visual's for the game's time and nice movement with a touch of blur when you move ezio( but it's ment to do that ) and when you attack the enemy with you weapon, you get this nice sword sound thats makes you feel it's life like game. This really deserves a 10/10. Expand
  31. Nov 21, 2011
    Since Assassin's Creed II I've been hooked on the Ezio Auditore storyline and for those whom are the same I will say this is the needed closure for that story. The gameplay is similar and somewhat marginally improved over AC: Brotherhood however I still loved the play through. Regarding Ezio, there is little to want with the end of this series and it definitely lays a good foundation for the release in 2012. Expand
  32. Nov 21, 2011
    This game is amazing the story was epic as usual and the multiplayer is improving alot, right now I prefer playing the multiplayer in assassins creed revelation over modern warfare 3
  33. Nov 21, 2011
    I love this game. It's probably the best in the series, all things considered. The hookblade adds much needed speed to climbing as well as new ways to get around. The kills are more visceral, though killstreaks seem harder to get going, especially when the Janisseries are shooting. And the story is much improved, exploring the tragic aspect of Ezio's devotion to the Assassin's as well as giving Altair some needed depth. And to anyone who hasn't watched the Assassin's Creed: Embers video, you must, MUST, watch it. I consider it almost an obligatory part of Ezio's story, and it introduces a new brotherhood of the Assassin's. Awesomesauce. The environments are colorful, and being someone who has actually been to Istanbul, they got it down very well. The only drawbacks are the occasional bugs, like when Ezio gets caught phasing through an overhanging roof or just decides to fall flat on his face. And the controls are still unforgiving when you are off by a few degrees. But overall the set pieces are much improved and the story is a worthy end for Ezio.

And to all those **** who are berating this game for a lack of innovation, what about Madden? What about Cod or Battlefield? What about GTA? What about Halo? What about God of War? What about Resident Evil? What about Gears of War? What about Elder Scrolls? Are we to discount all these simply because their mechanics haven't significantly changed over the years? Or for the fact that Ubisoft and friends have the decency to provide us with amazing games regularly, year after year, with an amazing, arching story rich in culture and characters? Do you understand the level of work that goes into recreating Constantinople at it's peak? It's bloody absurd.
  34. Nov 20, 2011
    I think people do not understand what this game accomplished. They always look at the couple of things the game did wrong and exclude the amazing factors it has. You just look at how the Desmond missions were not that good and how the tower defense mini-game was not the best idea.You say that the gameplay feels like the same as previous games and it uses the same engine. How come you never talk about the amazing storyline, the awesomely refined multiplayer, the great voice attacking, the cool executions,... Do not score this game badly because of the Desmond missions (which you do not have to do), or the tower defense. I do believe that Ubisoft should make their next game with genuine and unique ideas and if they don't the series will fail, but this games mechanics are good enough to keep me enticed. Also, how come games like Call of duty and Uncharted get away with 90 and up scores but they have the same gameplay as the pervious titles before it. (I still love both games though, just like Assassins Creed) I gave this game a ten because of the things that it did right and I care about, but Ubisoft should make the next game with better new ideas than this one. Expand
  35. Nov 20, 2011
    an awesome game all the way. new content kept the game interesting and now the hook-blade helps immensely with climbing. Bomb making was simple and fun and Den Defense is one of the best tower defense mini-games I've every played
  36. Nov 20, 2011
    The game was pretty fun. I enjoyed the story about Altair and Ezio, although I'm quite sad that they won't appear again. I though Ezio's ending wasn't broad enough, it didn't show us anything about after he get's out of Altair's libary. Gameplay was fun, mostly unchanged. The hookblade was a good addition, although the bombs were barely used by myself. Desmond was mostly irrelevant to me, he is barely seen and the cliffhanger seen at the end annoyed me. Thats 2 in a row -.-
    Can't wait for next years game, though!
  37. Nov 18, 2011
    Brilliant game; everything is perfect. Especially loved the first-person Desmond section of the game. The hookblade allows for some very interesting, and enjoyable combat moves, as well, speeds up travel dramatically. The tower defense mini-game was a very fun addition as well. Definitely the best Assassin's Creed so far!
  38. Nov 18, 2011
    Best Assassins game yet, cant stop playing :) The story, the environment and the characters are awsome! And the MP has improved alot as well, mindblwong!
  39. Nov 17, 2011
    The moment I started the story I was overwhelmed. So much love for the AC series. This installment wraps up the past two games. I could understand how some would feel certain repetitive features are becoming old but this game brings a lot of new aspects to the table. Very exciting. Sort of shaky on the whole mini-game aspect but it's not enough to take away from the whole experience.
  40. Nov 17, 2011
    Bigger, better looking, better functionality with more moves and modes than ever before makes this game the best entry in the AC franchise yet! A must have for fans of the series, definitely not a let down!
  41. Nov 17, 2011
    The game adds some new and interesting features to the single and multiplayer sections of the game. The game does play almost identical to the past games but it is something that is unique to this franchise. Making advanced changes in the gameplay could create a different feel to the game, which isn't always a good thing. Although the engine feels the same, graphically there are some improvements. Not much, but they are there. Multiplayer is a great experience which allows for a different style of competitive online games. There are multiple new game modes which allows for players to play their style. The game is a great and immersive game that expands the story of the other games. Although there isn't anything that really separates this game from the others, it is a welcome addition to an already great franchise. Expand
  42. Nov 16, 2011
    ACR is easily better than Brotherhood, it fixes glitches, improves graphics, varies gameplay, and thus far, the story seems more important to the overall arc. Now, does a game that adds minor improvements to previous great games (in this case, AC2) mean the game is better, worse, or is it on equal footing? Nonetheless, despite not making the leaps AC2 made, it's pretty great. Unlike some of my contemporaries, I enjoy the tower defense. Expand
  43. Nov 16, 2011
    This game is excellent. The story has far improved from brotherhood. Only problem is they have not changed to movement and combat really at all except for the hook blade. Hope they do a lot more for the next assassin trilogy.
  44. Nov 16, 2011
    assassins creed revelations is best game in paltfromer and third pirson It has everything u could possibly need in a action, stealth game. If u are a fan of assassins creed series then this is a must have if u want to continue through the story and the thriller Gameplay
  45. Nov 15, 2011
    Assassins Creed Revelation is without a doubt the best Assassins Creed game made. It has everything u could possibly need in a action, stealth game. If u are a fan of assassins creed series then this is a must have if u want to continue through the story and the thriller Gameplay
  46. Nov 15, 2011
    I am very curious as to why this game only got a 79. I know metacritic is a bit hard on their ratings, but I don't really understand this one. They complain about the game beings the same mechanics and stuff as the other ones, but isn't that how most games work? Look at other games, such as Modern Warfare (since it is relevant today). They have the exact same gameplay and multiplayer, aside from a few killsteaks, and get in the mid to upper 80s and 90s. So why do you hate this, when it does the same.

Not to mention the multiplayer. I've only played a few matches, but I can already tell it is a lot better than Brotherhood's and I was having a blast with it.

The only reason I am giving this title a nine instead of a ten is because of the tower defense game and the desmond fiasco. Maybe others like it, but it got really old really fast.

All in all, I look forward to future games in the series and highly enjoyed this game.
  47. Nov 15, 2011
    Ah.... It's like being reunited with an old friend. The things I loved are back, and there are just enough new things to keep me coming back for more. The game doesn't really change much from its predecessor on multiplayer, but the story is just as compelling as it ever was. If your are a loyal fan to the series, you must play this game.
  48. Nov 15, 2011
    Probably my favorite assassins creed of all time, amazing story and great multiplayer. The controls and the game play is pretty similar to the ones in the previous games, but I don´t see that as a bad thing necessary. The story is by my opinion the best one yet and the multiplayer has several new features that will keep you busy for hours. If you liked the other assassins creed games this is a must have. Expand
  49. Nov 15, 2011
    If you, like me, loved the past three games, you will think this game as amazing. Assassins creed Revelations answers many questions and keeps up the plot that wants to make you keep playing. Yes there a some annoying missions (such as the annoying version of tower defense) but if you can past that, AC revelations is a great game.
  50. Nov 15, 2011
    superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is one of the best assassin's creed games to grace the xbox 360 or any other platform.it has fluid visuals and is superbly crafted. a piece of art
  51. Nov 15, 2011
    Grandioso juego con muchas posibilidades de rejugabilidad, muy buen multijugador que innova en muchos aspectos, y una historia muy interesante con un protagonista de bastante carisma, gráficamente no hay gran diferencia pero esta espectacularmente recreada la ciudad de constantinopla en general un juego obligatorio para tener.
  52. Nov 15, 2011
    This game absolutely destroys in the current market. I don't buy the argument "It's the same as the other assassin's creeds." I'm sorry, I just don't. Assassins Creed Brotherhood released last year with a ton of new features that just added to the amazingness of the franchise. Revelations has released and it has added so many new features that just blow all of its competition out of the water. Please buy this game, you won't regret it. Expand
  53. Nov 15, 2011
    This is the best AC EVER, and the game can not be punished for is similar to its predecessors, because Uncharted and Call of Duty are too. Again UBI give to us a vacation on distant worlds, beautiful worlds, and Ezio is amazing in his final journey, I will missi him so much, but now I wanna AC3.
  54. Nov 15, 2011
    In response to MusicJJJ: Yes, I agree that AC2 and AC:B are essentially the same game as AC:R. However, in my case, those two games are two of my favourite games of the last years and I am perfectly happy playing through the same game again with the minor tweaks and add-ons the game includes.

The hook blade does add a nice little bit of polish to the game play, and the combat system,
    always a weakness in the previous installment, now seems very well-thought out and mature to me. The voice acting is great in my opinion - The characters, particularly Ezio, portray depth, feeling and a cheeky sense of humour that generally runs through the game.

The one point to detract from it is the new tower defence feature, which is very basic and time-consuming, although luckily their not obligatory. On this basis only I'll deduct one point from my score.

Very happy with the game - it is exactly what I expected it to be.
  55. Nov 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Assassin's Creed Revelation is Fantastic in the way Ubisoft want to do it. But , yet there are some negative impression of games first one is plot ... which can be bit confusing in starting,the game play doesn't contain anything new much. As its already clear by making a quick dirty sequel so fast. But overall navigation,Fighting and Especially HOOKBALDE!! is charming. In whole , you will not understand what is happening but you can understand how its happening . It is a nice successor but , i was expecting more . Better luck next time Ubisoft ;) Expand
  56. Nov 15, 2011
    The game itself is awesome, yes it has used the same engine and is more of the same but the engrossing storyline and new additions make it fresh enough for me to give it a ten....Thanks Ubisoft keep the creed games coming :)
  57. Nov 15, 2011
    Best Assassin's Creed to date!! The Desmond Sections and The Den Defense gameplay system needs .. work! They are NOT revolutionary additions to the series. But apart from this, it's a stellar title!! Storytelling, Cinematics, Music, Script and Ending is Marvelous. A Damn fine sendoff to Altair and Ezio. Ending is very emotionally satisfying and makes you eagerly wait for the next installment. The game plays just like Brotherhood. What really stands out is the storytelling. Stories of Ezio, Altiar and Desmond are really well tied together. Only Ubisoft could pull off something like this. A Must-Play for Assassin's Creed Fans! .. Newcomers should not play this until and unless they play the first 3 games. Expand
  58. Nov 20, 2011
    Assassins creed 2 was an amazing game I will never forget. Assassins creed brotherhood was an ok I forgot most of. Assassins creed revelations is a mild game I only remember the ending to. The gameplay mechanics have stayed the same since the second game. The combat is too easy along with the difficulty of the game and the game practically plays itself. There is not enough secondary content to keep me interested and the multiplayer is just ok. Instead of the missions and bonus dungeons and armor, the main story IS the extra dungeons, large disappointment. Collapse

1. Jan 30, 2012
    If you are already invested in the series then playing Revelations isn't even an option - it's mandatory. The story is just too important, and frankly, this is the best in the series when it comes to story and action sequences, and not even misplaced tower defense distraction and endless city domination missions can hold it back.
    Before its release we prayed Revelations to become a true ending of series. Now we can only hope this wasn't the last time we met Ezio. [Dec 2011]
  3. Jan 19, 2012
    As it stands Assassin's Creed: Revelations is worth playing, but not as a premium title. The content is thin, the game isn't as interesting, and Ubisoft shouldn't have diluted the game to make a yearly cycle. In a glut of other games to buy during the holiday season, it just doesn't stand out as a must-have.