7.7

1. Nov 20, 2013
    i really like this game even though i just started playing it. I was playing a little locksmith over the last year but i have to say this is way better. First off this is fun. The tutorials are great and you can get going fast. I have done a couple tours and a few challenges and i just kept wanting to play and get better scores. i am an absolute beginner on the guitar but i am a gamer, make something a game and i wannabe at it or do better and thats what this game excels at, making you wanna play, wanna do better. i love it so far. Expand
  2. Nov 25, 2013
    Incredible game and learning tool, I'm totally addicted to this game. No latency I can detect, the amps and effects sound great, and the song list is definitely deep enough to hold me over until the DLC comes out. Great job, guys.
  3. Nov 26, 2013
    I have been waiting for this game since i heard about it months ago and not surprisingly it kicks butt! I love Shred U and Lick Lab, learning songs has never been easier!! The song list is pretty awesome as well, and nothing beats learning how to play guitar with REAL tabs. There is also a tour mode that looks good but I haven't checked it out yet. If you want to learn how to play guitar or bass this is the best way to go. Oh, and it's the only game where you can have 4 players playing together!! I highly recommend BandFuse!! Expand
  4. Dec 9, 2013
    Sonically, technically and musically superior to Rocksmith 2014. BandFuse advances the process of learning Guitar where no other game has attempted. RS 2014 is nice for trying the instrument, but BandFuse is the real thing. 10/10

1. Feb 19, 2014
    If your hope is that the Shred U teaching component will further strengthen your general technique or theory knowledge, you'll be significantly let down. You will make significant gains as a guitarist this way, but more because playing through the songs themselves is so fun.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    BandFuse's biggest strength is the way it balances its gameplay elements with more serious guitar practice.
  3. Dec 16, 2013
    Thanks to the usage of guitar tablature, BandFuse: Rock Legends is a great way for experienced players to rock out to songs that they’ve always wanted to learn, and the multiplayer options make it a great party game. Unfortunately, the learning tools pale in comparison to the competition.