Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360

8.7

1. Feb 23, 2016
    Just plain fantastic and very much enjoyable . I had so much fun with this game . The narration and plot are brilliantly done . What I enjoy most here is the stealth parts of the game where you are predator praying on armed cowards
  2. Jul 18, 2016
    (Before I review, I love this game. I just think it gets too much credit). This game blew people away... at the time. Yes this game is responsible for making Batman games some the best games ever, the game play was incredible, impressive graphics and some great boss battles. But the game lacked so much story, Batman is known for creating some of the best stories ever, in comic books, TV(Before I review, I love this game. I just think it gets too much credit). This game blew people away... at the time. Yes this game is responsible for making Batman games some the best games ever, the game play was incredible, impressive graphics and some great boss battles. But the game lacked so much story, Batman is known for creating some of the best stories ever, in comic books, TV shows, and movies. The level design can be very dull, the game play is what did it, but the levels felt too simple.

I'm giving this game a solid 9/10. The only reason I'm dissing it is because it gets way too much praise, but that doesn't mean it's not a greatt game
  3. Mar 25, 2016
    A game that truly defied any expectation that it may have had on it, Arkham Asylum is a genre-defining game that will set the standard for any superhero game to come.

A flawless combat system is one of the main talking points from this game, the ability to be the Batman by taking on huge gangs of thugs with relative ease when using different combos and counter-attacks to make you feel very good about yourself when you look around after the battle to see bodies laying everywhere. As well as this, being able to switch to detective mode, and clear a whole room without anyone realising you're there is also hugely rewarding. The scarecrow nightmare missions are exceptional, and even includes a very clever fourth-wall break. Though the voice acting is solid on all parts, the real star of the show is Mark Hamill as the Joker. Hilariously vicious, Hamill does everything in his power to make the Joker both true to the character and memorable within the game, and he excels at both.

The only real issue within the game is how compact the Asylum actually is. I often got myself lost when trying to find the correct place to go, wandering around the Asylum in all kinds of rooms and areas apart from the correct ones. This is something the sequel addresses in spectacular fashion.

Batman: Arkham Asylum makes sure that the superhero game is now not an afterthought or a addition to a superhero movie, but hopefully the defining chapter in what could be an exciting time for superhero games. Thank you, Rocksteady, thank you.
  4. Jun 7, 2016
    Esta genial,pero tienen que controlar los sonidos de pelea.
    Los graficos perfectos.
    Solo nesesitaba un poco de duracion y mejores efecto de sonido.
    Calificacion:94
  5. Jun 8, 2016
    Juegazo como la copa de una catedral. Lo compré de segunda mano a mi hermano pequeño que le gustaban mucho los cómics y al final acabé jugándolo yo, el pobre como me miraba jaja.
    La jugabilidad es increible, como manejas a batman, no recuerdo ningun otro videojuego que mueva tambien en el combate al personaje. Los gráficos y ese lugar, Arkham, me encantó esa localización donde transcurre la historia, 10/10.
  6. Nov 21, 2016
    é dificil ver bons jogos de super-herois, mais dificil ainda é ver um jogo excelente de super-heroi, e Batman Arkham Asylum é excelente, começou muito bem a saga dos jogos do Batman pela Rocksteady, a dublagem é excelente, tem ótimos momentos, Coringa é um vilao excelente no game, é muito bem representado, o grafico é muito bom, tem cenas marcantes, como por exemplo no começo que aparece oé dificil ver bons jogos de super-herois, mais dificil ainda é ver um jogo excelente de super-heroi, e Batman Arkham Asylum é excelente, começou muito bem a saga dos jogos do Batman pela Rocksteady, a dublagem é excelente, tem ótimos momentos, Coringa é um vilao excelente no game, é muito bem representado, o grafico é muito bom, tem cenas marcantes, como por exemplo no começo que aparece o Crocodillo no corredor, Batman Arkham Asylum começa a melhor saga de games de um super-heroi. Nota 9.3 Expand

1. What may be one of Batman’s worst nights of his life may end up being one of many players’ best experiences of the year.
  2. This is certainly not a game for just Batman fans, comic fans or action fans; this is a game that everyone should play and thoroughly enjoy. It looks beautiful, plays like a dream and has a superb mix of action, stealth and detective elements. The combat is intuitive, flexible and surprisingly deep too. Give this game a go and you will not be pleasantly surprise, you will be blown away.
  3. Batman Arkham Asylum is a product of absolute value that can count on a cast of colorful characters to build a great game, really fun. The greatest strengths of the production lie in the gameplay built around what are the real capabilities of Batman, mixing action and stealth section, but always related with the universe from which have been extrapolated. Rocksteady's game is certainly the new standard for understanding how produce games under license, adapting for videogaming the very spirit of this historic character.