6.4

1. May 8, 2013
    Took me all of 2 hours to beat, which brought my total game completion time to like...12 hours maybe. Would have been good chance to use Robin/Nightwing and add some more for characters to do, instead batman goes and plays around with the same crazy clown chick we been listening too for the rest of the game at one of the places we've already spent half the game in.
  2. Feb 5, 2013
    An amazing follow up to Arkham City, this has all the awesomeness of the two games into a short, fun game that you can complete is a matter of hours. This is definitely worth downloading! DO IT! NOW!
  3. Jul 15, 2012
    With a world like in the Arkham Asylum series, you'd expect a single player DLC will give you new food for thought and easter eggs to get you drewling all over yourself. Not in Harley Quinn's Revenge. It's a fun, one hour ride that puts you in the Boy Wonder's shoes, but it does nothing special to the main story from start to finish. There are no answers to your questions and it destroysWith a world like in the Arkham Asylum series, you'd expect a single player DLC will give you new food for thought and easter eggs to get you drewling all over yourself. Not in Harley Quinn's Revenge. It's a fun, one hour ride that puts you in the Boy Wonder's shoes, but it does nothing special to the main story from start to finish. There are no answers to your questions and it destroys one of the biggest hopes for the Batman: Arkham 3 game. Expand
  4. Jun 30, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. And this is why I don't listen to too many reviewers. I read that this was suppose to "expand the story" and "is everything we want in a DLC", but when I played it I quickly realized that I was doing the same thing only this time with Batman AND Robin. Oh how thrilling to be able to play as the boy wonder in one place for about a hour and some change because you will also be playing as Batman. This DLC is an after story but it doesn't feel like one. It's supposed to show the fall out of a serious event; a world without the Joker, and I just didn't feel as if the writers got that memo. This was Harley Quinn's Revenge, I hoped it was going to show how heart broken she was but also how dangerous she could be without the Joker to reel her in. If anyone remembers Batman the Animated Series, in one of Harley's episodes she came the closest to killing Batman than anyone else, even the Joker. While she did capture him, she only did so by threatening the life of a cop and, I'm guessing, because he was still so hung up about the Joker dying that he was caught slipping. And for two/three days, she keeps him alive, probably so she can try and kill Robin. It seems good when I'm talking about it, but when playing it, it's just boring. Harley didn't seem too heart broken, Batman was brooding as usual, and Robin didn't try to do much to consul the Dark Knight. The game play was just as solid as the actual game just with Robin. Some of his gadgets were different or were the same but used differently, but ultimately it just didn't bring anything new to the table. Robin's fighting style was definitely refreshing to look at after hours of playing as Batman, but I wanted more than a short DLC being able to play as Robin. And this DLC just doesn't provide. It doesn't make it horrible, but I'm not playing this a second time around because there is just no emotional appeal to this and didn't do anything to expand the world of Batman or how the Joker being gone has changed anything. Expand
  5. Jun 18, 2012
    I think the DLC, despite being short, had a lot to offer : A chance to really play as Robin and cool extra features, the story line was well thought out, but left us at a un-fulfilling ending which brought it down, nevertheless a satisfactory effort from Rocksteady however too overpriced in my opinion...
  6. Jun 17, 2012
    This is an excellent piece of DLC with a good story and it's fun to play out. But the main issue is the for the £10 it costs, it is not worth it. I finished the DLC in around an hour and that was taking my time and having fun. To avoid spoiling to much, the ending is also very unsatisfying.
  7. Jun 14, 2012
    This game is the ending add story after Joker dies in Arkham city and now Harley wants revenge. You know can play as robin. It is $10 which while isnt expensive is a lot for 2 hour DLC.
    But huge fans will enjoy it if you risk the points though
  8. Jun 12, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The title of the content says it all. Harley is back. She is angry about her late boyfriend Joker's death at the conclusion of the main game and she wants revenge on Batman.

So what's a psychotic psychiatrist to do? Capture Batman of course....

No real changes really to gameplay unless you have not downloaded the Robin DLC. In that case you will have a new character to play as along with Batman. Robin is more of a versatile and lethal fighter. He has some interesting gadgets that includes a collapsible bow staff as his main weapon, remote sticky bombs, a bullet shield, shurikens (Robin's version of batarangs) and his grapnel gun is more of combat tool than a way to get around, even though it still serves travel purposes. Again still the same core gameplay, just with Robin's animations and gadgets.

The story bounces between Batman and Robin between different segments: Robin searching for Batman and Batman getting caught and later saving the day. This only takes place in one district of Arkham City so forget free-roaming the city.

A lot of people thought this was going to be a huge extension to the shocking conclusion of Arkham City, but on that note it fell through. With all the hype for this DLC and it being easily complete in one sitting or two it just felt like a missed opportunity. All we get is a few dialog snippets that hints at Batman being emotionally compromised after the Joker's death, and the rest plays out like a 30 minute Batman Animated episode Arkham City style. Plus the collectibles or hunt for balloons feels tacked on and a waste of time. All the enemies are the same just with a new paint job. Harley herself is a retread of the Two-Face from the main game playing as Catwoman.

This is a nice gift for the Game of the Year buyers, but for consumers who already own the game it can feel like a bit of a rip off.

After all is said the DLC is fun to play and experience, but it falls way short on delivering any impact that that this still young Batman game series is so well known for.
  9. Jun 5, 2012
    Really short, not quite worth the money. The story wasn't very interesting and the end left something to be desired. Still it's certainly better then the costume packs or the riddler challenge expansions.
  10. Jun 4, 2012
    It's nice to see some Story DLC for Batman: Arkham City instead of more Riddler's Revenge DLC. Now, the story was interesting, and got my attention, plus playing as Robin was a lot of fun! The achievements were average, as the most difficult one was the Harley Balloons one. It was a disappointment though that the DLC was pretty short, after completing the DLC it made me wanting more. ThisIt's nice to see some Story DLC for Batman: Arkham City instead of more Riddler's Revenge DLC. Now, the story was interesting, and got my attention, plus playing as Robin was a lot of fun! The achievements were average, as the most difficult one was the Harley Balloons one. It was a disappointment though that the DLC was pretty short, after completing the DLC it made me wanting more. This DLC takes about 1-2 hours to do, which makes 800 Microsoft Points a bit over priced. And I was disappointed that I couldn't play as Robin after the end of the mission, unlike Catwoman were you able to explore Arkham City after the game. Overall, the DLC was great with an interesting story, but it lacked the length and made me wanting more. Expand
  11. TPM
    Jun 3, 2012
    Disgustingly short. High amount of time in a partially new, very small area (Backtracking.). 1 new enemy type. Not worth $10. Would be worth $5. Go on YouTube and watch a "Let's Play" of it. You'll get more enjoyment out of not being ripped off.
  12. Jun 3, 2012
    I love this game, but harley quinn's revenge fails in bring something new for people who wants to extend the arkham city experince. This chapter is too short (finished in less than 2 hours) the area is restricted and almost nothing to do, with a few effort they could have put a lot more.
  13. May 30, 2012
    This is a cool continuation ,it is worth spending 800 microsoft points in it, but the story is short and direct. Play with the robin was also a feature discussed in this DLC quite interesting
  14. May 29, 2012
    Not worth the $10. If it was $5 I wouldn't have minded. It's literally about 40 minutes long, not much happens and there's no real reason to go back and play it again. That said I still had fun. It's just too short for the asking price.
  15. May 29, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. AWESOME DLC. Great story with two playable characters Batman and Robin and a couple of new enemy's. The Dlc may feel a little short clocking in at only about 1 hour and 15 min, but is still worth a buy, plus there is one new great Easter egg: Hint when you enter the steel mill and walk into the room with Harley's old costume look over by the window and you will know. Expand

1. Oct 13, 2012
    Harley Quinn's Revenge has the same great basic DNA than Arkham City, but too much of the action happens inside buildings where the game loses part of its appeal. The fights also get a bit tedious near the end with durable robots blowing stuff up all over the place. [Aug 2012]
  2. Aug 3, 2012
    Return to Arkham City, taking the role of both the caped crusader and his protege Robin. This DLC is a little bit to short, and the amount of hand holding from the developers is tremendous. Fun, but not really worth the price.
  3. Jul 2, 2012
    Harley Quinn's Revenge is far from essential, does nothing new and is really short. The pricing is on the high side as well, and the only thing saving this DLC is a larger role for Robin.