5.2

1. Dec 5, 2011
    Great addition to batman holster, he is a badass and completely different from Batman, has his own moves and gadget's, his staff is a powerful weapon.
  2. Nov 30, 2011
    Nothing really special or unique about Robin. I suppose his appearance is cool and if you like this game (which I do) you'll get it anyway but keep in mind, there are way better things you could be spending 560 Microsoft Points on. All in all, it's a fun distraction but with the Catwoman pack coming with the game or sold separately for merely 240 Microsoft Points more -- you're leftNothing really special or unique about Robin. I suppose his appearance is cool and if you like this game (which I do) you'll get it anyway but keep in mind, there are way better things you could be spending 560 Microsoft Points on. All in all, it's a fun distraction but with the Catwoman pack coming with the game or sold separately for merely 240 Microsoft Points more -- you're left wondering why Rocksteady didn't choose to at least one *one chapter*. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Dec 21, 2011
    Another character, another two-maps combo and another set of skins. This "new" Arkahm City DLC is just as Nightwing's one was... fair quality, poor quantity.
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    It simply costs too much for what it offers, as is the case with many other DLCs.