Battle: Los Angeles Xbox 360

4.9

1. Mar 14, 2011
    This was fun! I played it on all four difficulty levels, and enjoyed opening up all the cool modes and mods and videos and artwork--plus the last level is seriously hard. Overall, I think it looks better (shadows, lights, effects, texturing, and on) than Call of Duty . It was a bargain at under ten bucks. I'm kind of shocked that I actually enjoyed a movie licensed game. And it wasn't asThis was fun! I played it on all four difficulty levels, and enjoyed opening up all the cool modes and mods and videos and artwork--plus the last level is seriously hard. Overall, I think it looks better (shadows, lights, effects, texturing, and on) than Call of Duty . It was a bargain at under ten bucks. I'm kind of shocked that I actually enjoyed a movie licensed game. And it wasn't as short as some people in forums noted. I'm not the fastest player on the planet, but beating it on all four difficulty levels was most of my day (after I saw a Battle Los Angeles Matinà Expand
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    What a happy surprise. This looks and feels like a regular game instead of an Xbox Arcade title. It was in 3D--and played very well. Opening up all the unlockable content was a blast--and playing an Arcade title that looked as good as a full price game at less than ten bucks had me feeling like it was by far the best money I've spent on the Xbox this year. Go Battle: LA.

1. Jun 18, 2011
    Although the looks of Battle: Los Angeles are acceptable, the length of the game is not. The price doesn't justify the quality of the game and you'll find yourself longing for a good game even before you reach the end of this incredibly mediocre game, that doesn't even last two hours.
  2. May 26, 2011
    A middle-classed first person-shooter for fans of the motion picture as well as hunters of aliens – not innovative at all, but solid in action and presentation.
  3. games(TM)