4.7

1. Nov 8, 2012
    My this is an improvement over the last expansion pack, if you are a long-term BF fan then you shouldn't hesitate to purchase this. I have found all the maps enjoyable to a certain extent although the 'biggest map ever' was a bit overhyped by Dice. Alborz mountains has the potential to become a classic BF map and in my opinion it is the best BF3 map released to date.

However, I must

However, I must criticise the new gametype of Tank superiority as it boring and the lack of variety in vehicles certainly harms the gametype as a whole, most of the vehicles aren't even tanks which makes the title slightly contradictory. It is also made boring because most people sit as far back as possible while they can still get kills, very few people actually get stuck in there with the objective which is something that has made BF fun for such a long time.

So overall, if you are a fan of the classic BF large scale warfare and carnage on big maps then you need to pick this one up, if you are more of a fan od the COD style and became interested in BF after the last DLC then ignore it and go back to COD, as I don't expect Dice to do many DLCs similar to CQ.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Sep 14, 2012
    Armored Kill is proof that DICE is still the best in the business at crafting these colossal worlds in which to play, and it's an expansion that makes Battlefield 3 feel vital and current once again.