Binary Domain Xbox 360

8.0

1. Apr 4, 2013
    Downloaded it on the cheap from Xbox Live Games on Demand, and I like it. It's basically Gears of War with Robots. And some things thrown in to make it a little different. A sleeper hit.
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    Meh...
    Oh ok. Terminator. A rough team. A TPS. A bit of Phlip K Dick and Isaac Asimov.
    Er... What else?
    Well well well...
    Seems to me that due to the amout of money put into gaming those days, we could decently expect something more... Orignal, couldn't we?
  3. Apr 5, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nothing new from this game but i have to say something that really made me want to cut every member of teams throat is STAY OUT OF MY LINE OF FREAKING FIRE!!!!! I don't know if anybody else had a problem with this but as soon as the gunfire started and you moved to a cover spot they ran RIGHT next to you or you moved up and they moved into you previous spot only to FOLLOW you and jump RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Don't know ANY third person shooter that didn't know that FIRE LANES are important for a reason. I get that this game was suppose to evoke the emotional aspect of squad fighting but COME ON there should be no reason they go right I have to go left just so I can shoot without someone from my squad jumping right in front of me. Sounds like I'm complaining yes, cause this was the only FLAW in the game that made me ragequit so many times that I just almost about gave up on the game if it wasn't so short.(84hours total with ragequitting) So if you are looking for something to fill the void until something else comes out or your done with ME3 then give it go. Rent or Buy?

Rent- nothing new here and the EMOTIONAL aspect will have you feeling sorry that you even rented it. BTW- Boss fights in this game will be another reason that you want to quit and the last boss blows and there isn't enough ammo for heavy weapons to finish it off. just make sur ethat you are packing some serious heat other then your standard issue weapon.
  4. Jan 13, 2013
    Its not going to win any awards but its still a fun shooter. Gameplays is like a arcade game and the first few missions are boring, but as you go on with this game you just got to keep on going. Its very hard to predict what happens in this game and just game offers twists and turns, good story as well. Overall nothing next-gen but a enjoyable shooter. Binary Domain 7.5/10
  5. Jan 25, 2017
    Binary Domain is a solid third-person shooter.

The game has a good cover mechanic and solid squad command mechanics.The level design is good for the most part,but the inclusion of consistent time-based sections annoy the f*** out of me as a player,and they don't even tell you the time limits.The boss fights are ok. The graphics are solid,and the framerate remains at the same level
    Binary Domain is a solid third-person shooter.

The graphics are solid,and the framerate remains at the same level throughout.

The story here is solid,and will keep you interested throughout the 8 hour campaign

The sound design is good,with excellent voice acting and soundtrack is terrible.

Overall,Binary Domain could have been a great game,but is held back by some major flaws.
  6. Mar 4, 2012
    An excellent game, with only a few flaws that keep it from greatness. The cons include, slow melee controls, poor execution moves, and glitchie wall leaping; however all these are masked inside an enjoyable story and excellent gun play. Robots are demolished piece by piece, bosses take up the entire screen and just enough gun variation to boost the customizable factor. I cant wait for theAn excellent game, with only a few flaws that keep it from greatness. The cons include, slow melee controls, poor execution moves, and glitchie wall leaping; however all these are masked inside an enjoyable story and excellent gun play. Robots are demolished piece by piece, bosses take up the entire screen and just enough gun variation to boost the customizable factor. I cant wait for the second installment and hope its just as good, if not better than the original Collapse

1. May 19, 2012
    Binary Domain wants to be more than a generic shooter, but unfortunately drops the ball with the unique gameplay elements. What remains is an entertaining, reasonably interesting and good looking shooter that could've scored better with an extra layer of technical polish.
  2. May 6, 2012
    It's a fun, frivolous sci-fi narrative with just enough strength of writing to provide some memorable moments of dialogue; satisfying combat and set-pieces; and a competent grasp of pacing. After some bad experiences with the genre, Binary Domain has convinced me that there's still some value in cover shooters.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Apr 17, 2012
    A Japanese adaptation of the Gears of War franchise with voice commands. Besides the mechanical novelty, which would have been better executed with buttons, the game is just another regular shooter with some interesting boss fights. [Apr 2012]