Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Xbox 360

5.9

1. Feb 15, 2011
    I think this game is really great. I did not play the first game that much, but this I really like. I think it's the controller that is making the difference. Also, it's fun to play co-op.
  2. Feb 5, 2011
    This is more of the same, plus new features such as death from above and jumping. Great looking game, and basically, if you liked BCR you'll like this.
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Great game. Seems like many people expected the sequel be just as the first game. It offers a lot of challenges and the art style is really nice. As a non hard core gamer I really like the new level of difficulty. I couldn't even complete the first 3 levels in the first game. A wide range of weapons makes a higher replay value as well.

1. Mar 22, 2011
    I'd say the reason to play it is that it's a solid, if unremarkable, platformer that can be a slightly fun means by which to pass the time. There's zero story and the bulk of the challenge has been removed, thereby reducing Bionic Commando ReArmed 2 to just another side scrolling shooter with some jumping elements.
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    While Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 is still a solid side-scrolling platformer and still when of the best such co-op games around, it seems confused as to what made the first game so popular to begin with. It seems happy to free of the shackles of being a remake, completely unaware that it may have lost its identity in the process.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK