8.3

1. PedroA.
    Aug 16, 2008
    So soooo so disappointing. The core control mechanic is utterly broken. It's almost impossible to get diagnols on the 360's controller, meaning I can never shoot the arm where I mean to- why not use the right analogue stick? The overhead sections are utterly pointless and no fun at all, and the whole thing feels sluggish and tedious. I never played the NES game, just the arcade So soooo so disappointing. The core control mechanic is utterly broken. It's almost impossible to get diagnols on the 360's controller, meaning I can never shoot the arm where I mean to- why not use the right analogue stick? The overhead sections are utterly pointless and no fun at all, and the whole thing feels sluggish and tedious. I never played the NES game, just the arcade and Amiga versions, but if it was anything like this trainwreck I'm glad I got the decent versions. The art is nice enough (but looks crap when swinging) I wish they'd given it to people outside the dev team to playtest. It's horrible, unresponsive where it should have been an effortless joy. Definitely try the demo before blowing 800 points. Quite how it's getting such good reviews is an absolute mystery. Expand
  2. MattS.
    Aug 22, 2008
    I never played the original version and now I'm glad I didn't. But then again maybe if I had I wouldn't have wasted my money on this game. The controls blow, update them, maybe a little?

1. Bionic Commando is one of the top ten classic remakes that have been revived for the consoles since the concepts debut. Bionic Commando Rearmed does everything right from its updated beautiful looking graphics, to the added multiplayer support and new challenge mode.
  2. They even managed to spice things up by re-tooling boss fights, puzzles, and later sections in the game to sit more comfortably with the way gaming has evolved.
  3. If you're even the slightest fan of the original then you owe it to yourself to pick up this downloadable title.