6.4

1. ChrisD.
    Dec 5, 2007
    This game was actually really fun, so I don't understand all the hate for the game.
  2. AjJ.
    Jan 8, 2007
    I bought it because I loved playing Lego Star Wars II, and thought it would be similar. While it is slightly similar, it's lacking in almost every aspect. The cooperative 2-player that was so much fun in LSW2 is totally missing, and the gameplay gets old quickly. While it's not the worst game I've ever played, it's hard to recommend.
  3. TerrenceN.
    May 23, 2007
    It is good for kids and lots of fun especially when time is limited and you just need to blast things.
  4. D.D.
    Sep 30, 2007
    A great little game for passing an hour or so when you really want a game where you can relax and take your time.
  5. G.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Lego has really surprised everyone with their hit games. Now, their moving out of the cutesy games and into the hard-hitting shooter genre. And they don't do that bad. Firstly, those of you who seem to think gaming was created for adults... No it actually wasn't. This game is a great move by Lego to get slightly older kids into games. And Heroes isn't half bad. The graphicsLego has really surprised everyone with their hit games. Now, their moving out of the cutesy games and into the hard-hitting shooter genre. And they don't do that bad. Firstly, those of you who seem to think gaming was created for adults... No it actually wasn't. This game is a great move by Lego to get slightly older kids into games. And Heroes isn't half bad. The graphics are decent, and the enviroments are beautiful. The characters are varied, with each having their strengths and weaknesses. On the other hand, the story isn't as easy to follow as Lego Star Wars, and the Hero Mode is a little too easy to achieve. But those aren't big downsides. Those of you who thought lego made a mistake with this game, you are very, very wrong indeed. Collapse
  6. May 7, 2011
    I bought this game because I love the lego games so much so i thought "Ok i like lego games so I'll buy this."

It is good fun, the levels are nice and easy to play.

The characters are created very good.

Overall good game

7. May 20, 2015
    I will admit, this isn't a bad video game at all. But being such a long-time fan of Bionicle, I noticed it didn't really follow the storyline at all. Its fun and colorful, but some of the graphics are a bit wacky. This game probably could've had some minor improvements in it, but its not too bad in my opinion. I like how it takes away a lot of what kids obsess over nowadays in videogames,I will admit, this isn't a bad video game at all. But being such a long-time fan of Bionicle, I noticed it didn't really follow the storyline at all. Its fun and colorful, but some of the graphics are a bit wacky. This game probably could've had some minor improvements in it, but its not too bad in my opinion. I like how it takes away a lot of what kids obsess over nowadays in videogames, such as blood & gore, sexual content, language, and drug references. But overall, if you just want to come home and play a relaxing game that doesn't require an overabundance of effort, I'd recommend Bionicle Heroes. If, however, you want to play the game because of your interest of the Bionicle storyline itself, its probably not your best option. But then again, I'm a huge fan of the Bionicle storyline and I still managed to enjoy it somewhat. That'd be cool if they made a game similar to this with the new 2015 Bionicle sets...but one that would improve slightly on graphics and follow the original plot a bit better. Expand

1. There's a cavern in here reserved for viewing your stockpile, along with enough mini-games to keep you busy until the 720 comes out. [Dec. 2006, p.76]
  2. The LEGO elements are just as fun as ever, and the advent of the masks provides solid variety.
  3. Besides the poor camera angle, it's easy to play and is challenging enough to hold your attention for an enjoyable and borderline addictive experience. [Issue 18, p.87]